Pixie Cut

Guest loveofcardigans

Guest loveofcardigans

Hey just wanted a second opinion on this. I am going to cut my hair tomorrow. I had a pixie cut a few months ago and now its super outgrown.

I look like this right now:

IMG_20120428_234220.jpg

but I wanna know if I would look good with either of these styles:

tumblr_lslpwcc6gD1qheiveo3_400.jpg

AC82-web.jpg

061210_robyn_81047841.jpg

I'd love the feedback. THANKS!

Guest paintyourxtarget

do you normally style your hair? bc all three are essentially the same haircut but styled differently (with the 2nd probably sans styling products). if you grow it out you could have a very cute bob (your hair almost seems long enough). I think a pixie like anne hathaway's would look cute:

anne-hathaway-short-haircut2.jpg

it would probably help to have a little more volume in your hair, which shorter layers could probably do--that, or styling products. I love the hair in the first pic, but you'd definitely need to invest in some styling gel.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

The last picture you posted, the woman with the grey hair, I don't think that would suit you quite well. I think the first picture of the woman in blonde hair and sunglasses would look great on you:) But it looks like you have to kinda gel that hairstyle to make it look like hers

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I like the first picture you posted, the blonde lady. I think you could pull that off, but that style is kind of high maintenance in that you have to style it or else it might not look so hot (maybe). I think this is definitely one of those things where it depends on your style too. But overall, I think you have the right face for it!

Guest dot.1430279747

Your hair looks flat. You know how some people just can't give volume to their hair unless they try super, super, super hard? If that's you, its going to be tiring styling your hair like theirs because if you have a look, the hair styles you want to go for all carry a bit of volume. And especially because Asian hair is usually thick, when cut too short it just sticks up straight.

I guess I'm just trying to say what everybody else already has: high maintenance.

I have half a pixie cut right now. Half my head is pixie and the other half falls to my boobs. There are days where my right side sticks up in all places imagineable and other days it looks sweet as a rabbit! Anyway, now I'm just rambling...

Archived