Passed auditions JYP!.................................?

Guest Veronica1430281571

Guest Veronica1430281571

Has anyone passed jyp or SM auditions online?

because i want to know if their site is dead before i use it..

plus do you have to pay your own ticket, ? 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

my friend has ^^

They would pay for your plane tickets (: Just yours.

^ Are you sure they pay for plane tickets? Because they didn't pay for my friend, so he couldn't go to Korea fo the thrid round.

Guest Veronica1430281571

my friend has ^^

They would pay for your plane tickets (: Just yours.

Did she pass? Can you give me a little bit more detail :3 how long did it take to contact her?

Guest princesskate

As for what I have heard, they won't pay for your own ticket. I don't know exactly but if what Jennii_cho said is true. It would be great! But as far as I know, they won'tt really pay for your ticket. :huh:

Guest Jennii_cho

My friend auditioned for SM ^^ 

They paid for the tickets to Korea after he passed the online auditions ^^ 

It took them a few weeks to reply his audition email ~ 

I'm gonna try  to audition soon ~^^

Guest Veronica1430281571

My friend auditioned for SM ^^ 

They paid for the tickets to Korea after he passed the online auditions ^^ 

It took them a few weeks to reply his audition email ~ 

I'm gonna try  to audition soon ~^^

When was this? , Did he pass? or was it bad luck? Just curious....  I bet he was korean:P

Guest Jennii_cho

When was this? , Did he pass? or was it bad luck? Just curious....  I bet he was korean:P

This happened last July ^^~ He passed, got offered the contract but he decided to turn down the offer ~ :PP

He is.... chinese with a hint of korean ~ lolol

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

This happened last July ^^~ He passed, got offered the contract but he decided to turn down the offer ~ :PP

He is.... chinese with a hint of korean ~ lolol

^ I'm really doubting your story. My friend auditioned through their weekly auditions in LA And although he passed to audition in Korea, he still had to pay for his own plane tickets. Now why would SM make my guy friend use his own money to go to Korea, even though he auditioned live, yet would offer to pay for your friend's ticket who they never met him face to face, but only evaluated him through online?

Guest Jennii_cho

^ I'm really doubting your story. My friend auditioned through their weekly auditions in LA And although he passed to audition in Korea, he still had to pay for his own plane tickets. Now why would SM make my guy friend use his own money to go to Korea, even though he auditioned live, yet would offer to pay for your friend's ticket who they never met him face to face, but only evaluated him through online?

I'm not lying. My friend told me all this. But... maybe he was lying? (my friend I mean)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I'm not lying. My friend told me all this. But... maybe he was lying? (my friend I mean)

^ I wasn't accusing you of lying. just it sounds pretty sketchy if you ask me. most likely your friend was telling you a tall tale, and you believed him.

Guest Jennii_cho

^ I wasn't accusing you of lying. just it sounds pretty sketchy if you ask me. most likely your friend was telling you a tall tale, and you believed him.

Hmmm... But the thing is, after he went to Korea for 2 weeks (that I'm sure of), he improved a lot in singing (from the judges' criticizing, tips, etc.). 

Guest Jennii_cho

Omg why did he turn down the contract? :(

He said he didnt want to spend half of his life training and working. ://

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Hmmm... But the thing is, after he went to Korea for 2 weeks (that I'm sure of), he improved a lot in singing (from the judges' criticizing, tips, etc.). 

^ Maybe he took some vocal training in Korea while he was their. But I highly doubt SM paid for his plane ticket to South Korea if they had no idea what he looked like face to face.

Most likely he made up a lie to save face when he came back from South Korea.

Guest omgitscrystal

He said he didnt want to spend half of his life training and working. ://

ah hahahaha but if he really liked performing, he wouldn't mind! ;) it's so cool to be on the stage and on tv hoho

Guest Digiumbri

Actually they do pay for your ticket o.o because my friends a trainee and plus I've had friends go to third round but failed to pass. They've told me that Sm paid for it o.o I've heard that if they are really interested in you they will pay for it and depending on your age (if under 17) they also pay for an adult to come along :o

^ Maybe he took some vocal training in Korea while he was their. But I highly doubt SM paid for his plane ticket to South Korea if they had no idea what he looked like face to face.

Most likely he made up a lie to save face when he came back from South Korea.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Actually they do pay for your ticket o.o because my friends a trainee and plus I've had friends go to third round but failed to pass. They've told me that Sm paid for it o.o I've heard that if they are really interested in you they will pay for it and depending on your age (if under 17) they also pay for an adult to come along :o

^ please stop passing off as third word of mouths as facts. You don't know anymore that your friend is telling the truth or not. also their have been a fair amount of people (who have stated in this forum if you look around) who first hand got picked to to the third round of auditions in South Korea, yet even they stated that you had to pay for your own way to South Korea. Unless you have news and proof that they changed their audition methods (highly unlikely since it sound too expensive to send every third round auditionees to South Korea only for some to fail) by giving free plane tickets to the second/third round auditionees, then your story just has too many holes in it for most of us to believe you.

Also look in the thread that's titled SM LA Weekly auditions and their is some people who stated that they did pass to the third round but couldn't go because they had to pay their own plane tickets.

Guest Jennii_cho

^ please stop passing off as third word of mouths as facts. You don't know anymore that your friend is telling the truth or not. also their have been a fair amount of people (who have stated in this forum if you look around) who first hand got picked to to the third round of auditions in South Korea, yet even they stated that you had to pay for your own way to South Korea. Unless you have news and proof that they changed their audition methods (highly unlikely since it sound too expensive to send every third round auditionees to South Korea only for some to fail) by giving free plane tickets to the second/third round auditionees, then your story just has too many holes in it for most of us to believe you.

Also look in the thread that's titled SM LA Weekly auditions and their is some people who stated that they did pass to the third round but couldn't go because they had to pay their own plane tickets.

You dont know anymore than we do so you have no right to say that we're making all this up.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

You dont know anymore than we do so you have no right to say that we're making all this up.

^ Actually I do know but I'm not going to state that I know someone, since it's only going to end up as an ad hominem arguement.

And if you actually look around this forum and do a little research their are postings of first hand accounts of some people who passed to the third round, and they have all stated they had to pay their own way to Korea.

So if anything please refrain for passing off as third /second word of mouths as facts. It's annoying and just spreads more false rumors. We want to get the general feel about an actual audition process and not go by some off hand comment a friend of a friend made, about some company without claim or proof to back them up. It spreads delusion and makes people more angry to find out that what they thought was the truth was only a rumor.

EDIT: Here's a link to save you guys the trouble. It's KeiKeikhang's firsthand account of being passed onto the third round but couldn't go because he couldbn't afford it. Start on his posts and work your way through.On page 3 he explains that SM Entertainment does not pay for plane tickets.

KeiKeiKhang's experience

Archived