[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest kayana20

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that YJ gets his happy ending with Daran. I love KKJ but  I fell for this drama from them being together and kept coming back because of his love for her. It's up to the Hong Sisters.2nd Lead will awake and Gong Yoo will be in his own body and Daran can decide who she wants.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that YJ gets his happy ending with Daran. I love KKJ but  I fell for this drama from them being together and kept coming back because of his love for her. It's up to the Hong Sisters.2nd Lead will awake and Gong Yoo will be in his own body and Daran can decide who she wants.

i might be the only one,

but i still hope Yoon Jae ends up with Da ran..i feel really bad for him,

bcoz on ep 11 it really showed how he truly loved her.

but at the same time, i'm kinda upset with Da Ran, she has gotten really unfaithful to yoonjae! especially bcoz it's yoonjae's brother that she's falling inlove with!

imagine how hurt and shock yoonjae will be once he discovered about Kyung joong and Daran's relationship!

i honestly dislike where their love story is heading....its just i hate how unfaithful the main lead has become. >.<

that's just my opinion tho, i dont hate the show.

i just feel really bad for yoonjae.

Amazing Fan-Made Sand Art Featuring Scenes From ‘Big’
big-sand-art-video.jpg
Big is enjoying big love from its fans including one overseas fan who decided to express their appreciation for the drama through sand art!
Recently on an online community site a sand art video was posted.
In the astounding video, one overseas fan decided to recreate memorable scenes from the currently airing KBS’ Big using only a projector, sand, and his or her own hands.
Among the scenes recreated included Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) and Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) running into each other and Gil Da Ran falling on the steps in their first encounter, a sunglass-wearing Kang Kyung Joon heading to school in a taxi and more.
Netizens commented on the amazing video saying, “Wow this is really daebak”, “I can tell apart each scene” and “This is fascinating.”
Check out the video for yourself by clicking here :

Source : Enewsworld

Guest anaapenas

I can't wait to watch today's episode.I hope Viki will work tonight. Oh and did I understand it right? KJ's body woke up? so YJ is in that body? KJ was the one that kissed DR right? OH MY so many questions. I can't read all the posts coz there are so many gifs and it's kind of awkward to scroll through all the pages here at work. So I'm sorry for those questions.

Guest serenityx3

Welp, gave up on this drama, just waiting to see how it ends.
Started out promising, but then it started going wacko and downhill for me...
At this point, I don't even care about the DR/KJ/YJ couple; give me more of Choongsik and Mari.

Guest anaapenas

Amazing Fan-Made Sand Art Featuring Scenes From ‘Big’

Big is enjoying big love from its fans including one overseas fan who decided to express their appreciation for the drama through sand art!
Recently on an online community site a sand art video was posted.
In the astounding video, one overseas fan decided to recreate memorable scenes from the currently airing KBS’ Big using only a projector, sand, and his or her own hands.
Among the scenes recreated included Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) and Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) running into each other and Gil Da Ran falling on the steps in their first encounter, a sunglass-wearing Kang Kyung Joon heading to school in a taxi and more.
Netizens commented on the amazing video saying, “Wow this is really daebak”, “I can tell apart each scene” and “This is fascinating.”
Check out the video for yourself by clicking here :

Source :

Enewsworld

Archived