[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm new in this thread.

I'm feeling alittle bitter for Kyung Joon if Yoon Jae is back to his own body.  Just wonder how will Da Ran feel.  She will no longer have this lively and chatty "Yoon Jae".

I was also wondering why that scene "Hey! You! Bang!" and she's dead, that poor scene.  That instant, I thought she could have offended someone or something?  I remembered Kyung Joon said his mother was killed by robbers? 

Guest d435ykyu

Wait but in the last scene of ep 8 he still say Chukae Gil teacher. but chukae for what??? so it means it is still KJ. ahhhh this drama really makes me frustrating. what is the reason they suddenly switched back. if we see in Secret Garden it is because of Rain. but in here why they have to wait until a year. are they wait for a princess to fall in love to the prince then he can back to normal??? is KJ really married to DR or officially YJ married to DR (Sorry I didn't watch live) but why their body suddenly switched back.. NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we just kill YJ soul wich stay in KJ body. so they will never switch back .....

>:) >:) >:) >:)

one scene I like is when DR back hugged KJae.. its sweet.. 
we had a flashback of KJ and his mom.Mom was about to meet someone and KJ said he do not want her to..and if she did, KJ won't meet her again..so KJ mom agreed to KJ and be with him..
when they are to go back, KJ mom was just shot at the back.. (with that english words "HEY YOU!")we saw blood streaming in the ground snd KJ was so SHOCKED..
back at the present, KJ said if he didn't block hid mom, things won't happen like it did..he is blaming his self..so DR comforted him and back hugged him saying, "ITS NOT YOUR FAULT"its not because of you.. (on why your mom died)

*waaahh!!! I think when KJ and YJ get back to their respective bodies I wanted DR and YJ be together with KJ.. If KJ and YJ will be REALLY RELATED by blood, I think its better for YJ and DR be with KJ.,, I think now, KJ needs "family" the "warmth" and all...
arrgh! but I am still be missing so MUCH KJae and DR ship if they will really return...

Haven't watched episode 8 yet but I'm spoiling myself by reading all your replies. So, I shall write this little comment while the episode downloads. I might be back later to elaborate when I'm done watching the newest episode.
I just wanna say that I'm ready for the switch-back. Only Yoon Jae can provide me with the answers to the questions I've been asking since the beginning of the drama. I've always believed that Yoon Jae really cared for Da Ran...I just want to know to what extent. The hints that the Hong Sisters have been giving us scattered throughout the first 7 episodes definitely had me strongly believing that Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon are brothers. When the pieces started coming together, I was confident that Yoon Jae never intended to cheat on Da Ran. His plane ticket to the States was in search of his other family...his reluctance to hand out invitations was because of the truth he found out about his family. Of course...this is only speculation. We're dealing with the Hong Sisters after all...we never know what surprises they could pull out of their pockets.
I'll be honest...I'm not a fan of the age gap between Da Ran and Kyung Joon. Maybe that's why I'm so adamant on the theory that Yoon Jae really loved Da Ran. I can't deny that the interactions between Da Ran and Kyung Jae are cute...and that my heart breaks a little when I see Kyung Jae's facial expressions when he steals looks at Da Ran. Kyung Jae does seem to have much more personality than Yoon Jae but I'm willing to give Yoon Jae the benefit of the doubt because he was only able to show us himself (as himself) in one episode. I know we catch hints of his personality through other people (particularly his colleagues at the hospital) and he does seem like a workaholic with a bland personality. But I'm hoping (with crossed fingers) that he can redeem himself when the switch-back occurs. Even if it doesn't happen in the episode next week, as some of you have pointed out that the switch seems to only be for a second...hinting that the switch is not quite yet but soon, I just hope that it doesn't take long to happen.
Just my musings and opinions.

Guest meisk

Wow so many things are revealed tonight. Why must my connection died at the last 15 minutes! :(( KJ and YJ are brothers.KJ and DR get married.KJ and Mari solved their problem.What else did i missed?
OMG CS is hilarious tonight. When he's about to confess to Mari and his mom interrupted him,it's so funny and those magazines...lol Then he runs away and everyone is searching for him. Then the CSI music come out with Na Teacher CSI-like investigating the evidence and stuff. =))  So funny~
Awww..Mari. :(  She's blaming herself. It's not her fault. It's nice of KJ saying he's not blaming her. I think they both felt guilty about it. Mari is always be Mari. So cute of her trying to outshine the bride..lol At the end Mari and the trio singing 2AM's song "Can't Let U Go Even If I Die"..lol So appropriate. XD 

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Gahhh. I don't want them to switch back yet... I want to see some more romance develop between KJ and DR. I'm hoping that this was just a scare, and they will be on edge from now on always expecting their souls to switch back. Maybe if DR feels like she will lose KJ she will start to realize that she actually likes him? *shrug* 

Gong Yoo pushes Lee Min Jung against the wall?
yoomin-is-love.jpg
Behind the scenes of Gong Yoo’s violent acting has been revealed.
There was a ‘violent pushing scene’ of Gong Yoo on the seventh episode of KBS’s Big that aired on June 25.
After meeting Seo Yoon Jae(played by Gong Yoo)’s mother, Kang Kyung Joon(played by Gong Yoo) quarreled with Da Ran, and he pushed her against the wall. Daran and other female viewers were excited at the sight of Kyung Joon’s unexpected manliness.
Unlike the serious atmosphere in the episode, the still cuts of the shooting displays a friendly atmosphere. Gong Yoo hit the wall but couldn’t help but laugh; Lee Min Jung looked at him and laughed throughout the shooting.
The viewers and netizens who watched the seventh episode of Big responded: “The series surely lives up to Hong sisters’ names.” “I always watch it on time because I’m so curious.” “It’d be great if the series aired every day.”
The eighth episode of Big, which is creating a stir because of the romance between Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, will air on June 26 at 9:55 p.m.
yoomin-is-love1.jpg
Source : Korea.com

Seriously just one last observation of today's episode:During the yard scene where Kyung Jae and Daran are playing with the water, am I the only one who doesn't actually see Kyung Jae and Daran but Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo being themselves having fun in that scene? I am having more and more difficulties to separate the reel from the real with all the cutesy shown in the bts. 

Seriously just one last observation of today's episode:During the yard scene where Kyung Jae and Daran are playing with the water, am I the only one who doesn't actually see Kyung Jae and Daran but Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo being themselves having fun in that scene? I am having more and more difficulties to separate the reel from the real with all the cutesy shown in the bts. 

Guest ichi14

this is just a guess, but I think YJ is coming back because he's married to DR *?* maybe..
in ep 7, KJ said that YJ didn't only save him, but also let him using his body and seems like he's waiting for KJ to do something for him,so, since DR is now married to YJ's body, then he is going to come back now.not really sure though.like i said, just a guess.. :D

Will the Hong Sisters Pick Up Their Pace Late in the Game Again with ‘Big’?
monday-tuesday-dramas.jpg
All of the Hong Sisters’ drama pieces have one thing in common. They always never do well in the beginning, but soon come to turn the tables and explode with popularity. 
It’s great that the Hong Sisters’ pieces always end up as successes, but it’s saddening to think that people never recognize the pieces for what they are early on.
MBC’s The Greatest Love, SBS’ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, KBS2’s My Girl and Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang all went the same road, and the Sisters’ most recent piece, Big, is proving to be no exception.
The seventh episode of Big, which aired on June 25, recorded 8.9 percent in viewership ratings according to AGB Nielsen Media Research. It is 0.3 percent higher than the sixth episode, and 0.6 percent higher than the fifth before it. 
The drama especially garnered 10.4 percent ratings in the Seoul capital area, showing that it’s now up for a last spurt.
Big is making progress in the midst of such big names as MBC’s Light and Shadow and SBS’ The Chaser, and forewarns a fiercer Monday, Tuesday drama battle to come. It’s time for the Hong Sisters to again prove they’ll be the ones standing tallest in the end.
The reason the Hong Sisters’ pieces showed such a trend is because their dramas always had to compete with the most popular dramas out there. 
You’re Beautiful in 2009 had to battle with KBS2’s Iris, and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho of 2010 had to compete with KBS2’s Baker King, Kim Tak Goo. The Greatest Love’s opponent was SBS’ City Hunter in 2011.
For their first episodes, You’re Beautiful recorded 9.2 percent, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, 10.2 percent and The Greatest Love, 8.4 percent. Most didn’t even come close to the 10 percent mark.
The initial disappointments were repaid with sweet successes in the end. All of the pieces mentioned before saw a rise in ratings to reach 15-20 percent, gave birth to such hallyu stars as Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye and helped Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah become known as talented actors. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Seung Won even swept through the MBC Drama Awards for that year.
Moon Suk Hwan, head of Big’s production company, said before the drama started to air, “The Hong Sisters never got the easy competitors. It’s also hard to say how [big will] turn out this time because it’s been set up with some pieces that look great. Even though the ratings for the first episode aren’t that good, we trust them because they can tell a story that becomes more interesting with each episode.”
Viewers are looking forward to seeing whether Big will again prove to be one of the Hong Sisters’ late successes.
Source : Enewsworld

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR THIS??????????? GONG YOO PLAYING WITH MIN JUNG's NECK & HAIR ... AND MIN JUNG PLAYING WITH GONG YOO'S NOSE???????? ( 1:00 - 1:12 )
THE BTS OF THE KISS ( EPISODE 5 IS OUT!!!!!!!! )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pDQipiy0WE
I CAN DIE WITHOUT REGRETS! xDDDDDD 8-> :x
Credits : YooMin4

Archived