[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they really switch?  I'm gathering that they didn't switch back, but Kyung Jae BIG sensed Yoon Jae stirring in Kyung Joon's body (as in, he's ready to wake up).

i don't think they switched at that momentI think he said that he had the feeling that he left YJ's body.So, he congratulates her because YJ will return soonAm i wrong?

Thinking about it  again ,I'm agree with you , girls . seems like they switched for a second ... but Kyung Joon's body finally wake up??? and Kyung Jae got the feeling that he will be returning to his body soon ... OMG! 
 this is a torture!!! Monday, come faster T_T

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Uploading some parts of Big i recorded today
http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/big-cuts/

Guest carnaladmirer

NO. it was just a BRIEF moment. just congratulating that gil daran , that yoon jae may come back soon.

Guest flora47

@koe:hi, long time no see!!
KJ is really nice,he doesn't blame Mari for his mother's death (altho it's not really her fault)Mari didn't want her father and KJ's mother to get married and she left .I didn't  like the scene when his mother was killed,it was a little bit cheap

@koe:hi, long time no see!!
KJ is really nice,he doesn't blame Mari for his mother's death (altho it's not really her fault)

Mari didn't want her father and KJ's mother to get married and she left .I didn't  like the scene when his mother was killed,it was a little bit cheap

Great. The body switch and the fact that YJ will finally wake up was kind of overdue, so I'm happy that we're heading towards a peak as we reached a new situation: First of all KKJ and Daran got married. Second of all, it's obvious that KKJ loves Daran. We also know that Daran is still waving and isn't sure herself what she feels for whom. On the one hand she's still being nostalgic once in a while when it comes to YJ's lovely actions towards Daran in the past but on the other hand she is totally crushing on KKJ without even realizing it. Now with YJ back on the scene, things will get more complicated as we still don't know what he feels for Daran and how he will react once he learns that he got married while lying in coma. Things get even more complicated as we're being led towards the fact that YJ and KKJ are possibly brothers... So there you go, infamous complicated-K-drama-love-triangle or love-square or even better love-pentagon as we can't forget Mari and SY. People said that the story is full of clichés and predictable and I don't deny it, but there is this infamous Hong-syndrome that makes you love the drama, yearning for the next episode and being all invested. Ain't that bad that the main lead is Gong Yoo! But to be honest, I really don't know how this drama will end. 

Archived