[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apricot

@Shajoona Hi sweetie..yes haha..I'm a fan of Suzy too, in case you dont know..lol. And btw, I like your icon! Shin Won Ho could be my new found love..even though his age is ehh, he can be my little brother. Jkjk..

Gong Yoo and Min Jung looks so cute together. I'm totally shipping them. They look like very good friends, maybe they are. Comfortable and I forsee really good chemistry!

FINALLY, guys. The LONG AWAITED DAY!! YIPPEE!! Today is a good Monday haha.

Edit: @thegirlwho I like that video alot!! Haha, I was replaying those playful moments they have. I love Min Jung's personality, so bright and cheerful. And she has lots of aegyo. Gong Yoo on the other hand, like to tease her a lot. They already have the bickering chemistry in the conference alone, and we'll be seeing them in full bloom in the drama. Hee..and I love the fact that Min Jung is not shy at all around Gong Yoo. LOVVVE. The most handsome and confortable couple around!

Guest satisfaction!

ahhhhHHhhHhhHhhHHH i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!!!!!totally been waiting for this day. im as confused as to how the story will unfold like everyone else..though i dont like the whole age gap (btwn DR + KJ) , as long as it's gong yoo acting it out im all for it ;) 

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

@Shajoona

Thanks for the company LOL!!!

I just feel bad for my Mari that is why I ship Shin won ho's body to Mari regardless of who's soul possessed that body..wahaha

@the girl who

I also like the brother of Daran since I also saw him with suzy in IY2 but I can't ship them yet...I havent seen anything  between the two (i mean their characters)..maybe along the series I can accept, who knows?

I've never been an avid Hong Sister's fan maybe because the OTP's in their series are very predictable. I hope my feelings will change in BIG...

MONDAY is  the BIG day!!!!

Guest meisk

From the preview we can see Mari. Does it means she will appear at the first episode? I thought she will come out on episode 3 onwards? For me the sooner she come out is the better..lol So excited for tonight!  \:D/

Guest cicicuit

Big definitely has to be BIG!!! OMG OMG i can't understand any korean but I want to watch this drama so much!! anyone know where to get LIVE recap??

Guest peanut0526

@cicicuit I'm so excited too! I am happy to see Gong Yoo back in dramas b/c he has always been my fav.  I am not sure if there is anywhere to watch it live or for recaps, but I read the Live recaps for TK2H on vingle.net. I am not sure if anyone will be doing Big, but I hope they do. I will keep a look out on here just in case. Someone normally posts something. I will keep you updated :)

Guest dramaqueen282

i used to read Rooftop Prince and Love Rain LIVE recap in Vingle.net too...i'm pretty sure someone will be doing live recap again for Big because i see there are already some live recap for new dramas like Dr. Jin and Bridal Mask...

Guest toGETherONE

did this thread just got trimmer?  say like at least 10 pgs??  lols~ it's like the mods were slicing fat off a sandwich. nice job mods. thank y'all.
i'm so excited i can't sleep, and am challenging myself to stay awake for the livestream.  i hope i can make it till then, and get on the action back in here for some spazz-tastic sharing.
oh.em.gee~ mondays got a whole lot sweeter.
the main leads do look grrrreat together. they may come ahead as CF king n' queen after this show is over.

Guest cicicuit

@cicicuit I'm so excited too! I am happy to see Gong Yoo back in dramas b/c he has always been my fav.  I am not sure if there is anywhere to watch it live or for recaps, but I read the Live recaps for TK2H on vingle.net. I am not sure if anyone will be doing Big, but I hope they do. I will keep a look out on here just in case. Someone normally posts something. I will keep you updated

:)

Guest babY_Chika

Am I the only one not shipping KJ and DR?Its not like I doesn't like Minjung,she's so adorable.But if DR felt for KJ doesn't it sad for YJ?And this would fall into heaps of kdrama lately which the lead female for the younger male.I know lot of buying Korea loves their noona but girlfriend but it becomes cliche. Buy who knows I'll change my mind after the drama start.Btw,does YJ would be coma?Or YJ soul would be KJ body.Poor YJ his fiancée is falling in love with a younger guy and her students too.Seem like everyone only talk about KJ

Archived