Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Hihi, Mookie, Ann, Greentea, Meukowz, Junsho, Chinah, kaonamp, soon~shik, ellabel, strawberrie, lollipop and anyone else in this thread :w00t:

New version of Nurian electric dictionary CF

15 seconds

20 seconds

30 seconds

credit to DC Hyunbin

kaci, thx for the new version of Nurian CF :):lol: just slightly differ from previous cf

chinah dear, where are u going :unsure:

Guest hazeleyes0115

Annyeong,guys!^ mookie,thanks for the translation! kaci for the CF! and junsho for that info! :lol:

Bin's in top 6!^^

chinah and Greentea for the pics!

bfc3b5e5b9ccbdbab4d9c0czw2.jpg

byb2dccm3.jpg

c0ccb8aebfcd060401rw0.jpg

1144913032b9d9b8a3baf1bbh8.jpg

dc samsoon

Guest babymarzy07

hi everyone, havent dropped by in a while :)

thanks mook dearfor the trans, i had a hard time reading the characters quite small lol.

kaci, thanks for the cf. its just a tad different.

thanks for the pics, soon~shik, chinah

tea dear, i wonder if they'd sell binnie's cyon in china. i want one. lol.

binnie fighting!!! :)

Guest ellabel

Annyeong everyone! :D Morning teatea! :)

Hmm, I welcome tested formulae like kim sun ah, han ye seul, kim tae hee and lee da hae :wub:

Though I wouldn't mind a refreshing change with the other actresses too, like moon geun young, the rumoured leading lady of choice for that period drama Binnie's considering :)

But this point in time, I really would least like to see him costaring hwang jihyun

Meu chingu.... emothi5.gif.. sharing your thots.... definitely not THAT GIRL..... :wacko:

junsho dear, thanks for sharing the top 10 hotties..... love most of them.... specially, NO. 6... and No.1.. and..... :lol:

Hihi, Mookie, Ann, Greentea, Meukowz, Junsho, Chinah, kaonamp, soon~shik, ellabel, strawberrie, lollipop and anyone else in this thread :w00t:

15 seconds

20 seconds

30 seconds

credit to DC Hyunbin

Hi kaci babe... thanks for sharing these clips.... will watch later at home.... and mookie dear for the eng. translation of the news.... and, everyone who shared pics esp. Greentea ssi, Soon shik and chinah (i hope you're feeling better girl)

Miss Binnie already... hope he does a new drama soon....... the better he is not idle or he must be with "u-know'who". <_<:P:lol:

Hihi Binnie loonies!! :blush:

:unsure:Bin have sign 1 yr contact with cyon, target on china market :sweatingbullets: correct if i'm wrong

Waiting for more precise translation :rolleyes:

Now cyon is talking sense... :rolleyes:

see you guys in a few days :)

samsoon gallery

sis, where are u going?? :unsure:

15 seconds

20 seconds

30 seconds

credit to DC Hyunbin

Thanks kaci dear for the new nurian Z1 CF! :blush: I've dl-ed from your gogobox :rolleyes:

Meu chingu.... %7Boption%7Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/ellabel/emothi5.gif' alt='emothi5.gif'>.. sharing your thots.... definitely not THAT GIRL..... :wacko:

haha chingu~ I guess recognizing her existence doesnt neccessarily equate tolerating her sight :wacko:

Annyeong dearies meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, ellable, junsho, kaci, chinah, soon~shik, babymarzy, and others~!! :wub:

Thanks so much dearies for sharing articles, translations, and the new CF clip~! :w00t:

Reposting this from the News Thread, thanks to TY_KSW

Jang Dong Gun - Bae Yong Jun ranked 1st and 2nd as "not to get married yet"

69660lxs5.jpg

12us7.jpg

Top Korean Star Jang Dong-gun tops the list in a recent survey conducted from Feb 22 to Mar 4 to a group of 990 persons whom the people still wants to remain single or not to be "married" yet. A woman who responded said that she still wants JDG to remain single.

A survey questionnaire were distributed and filled up by this group and JDG got a rating of 30% (per survey results) followed by another top star Bae Yong Jun. Jo In Sung and Hyun Bin ranked respectively 3rd and 4th on the survey result...

Sources: STARNEWS/Korean daily report JNS

2007/03/616: 25

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=69660

Credit to Serendipity for Jang-donggun.com

Guest badhairday

I don't know if anybody posted this before. I got this from the Kim Tae Hee thread. Nevermind... just saw that GreenTea had already posted this... well anyway, here it is in case anybody missed this.

Hyun Bin, Kim Tae Hee China CYON CF model... Conquering Mainland

20070306105004.766.0.jpg

Both signed a 1-yr exclusive contract with CYON for the china market.

They were doing Print Ad shooting on the 5th.

source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5367&type=1

Guest lang866

Hyun Bin has a new CF coming out? What's his latest drama? gahh too many questions. lol. God binnie is so cute in wiht those formal clothes. :D

Top Korean Star Jang Dong-gun tops the list in a recent survey conducted from Feb 22 to Mar 4 to a group of 990 persons whom the people still wants to remain single or not to be "married" yet. A woman who responded said that she still wants JDG to remain single.

A survey questionnaire were distributed and filled up by this group and JDG got a rating of 30% (per survey results) followed by another top star Bae Yong Jun. Jo In Sung and Hyun Bin ranked respectively 3rd and 4th on the survey result...

thanks for shring this SeReNiTy A lot of people wants Hyun Bin for theirselves so they dont want him to get married. lol It's understandable

Guest mookie

^ hi there dear soonshik!! *muak*

Annyeong dears!!! sorry have been bz last 2 days...how's everybody doing?

Thank you dear kaci for the Nurian links!!! hehe I dun have them and I'm savin them all!! *hugz*

Where ar u doing Chinahbaby? on a vacation? ;) Have fun and a good rest!!

Thanks junshodear for the BIG pics!!! They can be my posters hahahahahaha.. (very close to my bed...)

and TYTYTY dearteatea for the new CF!!! binnie.....running...ALWAYS gets my heart fluttering mad!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Willenette I think it's for some drink...coz at the end of the CF there's a bottle of tea?!

bb, thanks for the news, hehe I SERIOUSLY dun want binnie to get married anytime soon...I dun think I can take it ...yet...

sis, how have u been? super bz at work?!