Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Azura dear spare a thought for the other customers! The store will pretty much goes out of stock with just 2 buyers like us! Greentea-ssi & lovelygirl will scream at me if they can't get theirs! :w00t:

How about this, we don't let them know where we got ours... shhhhhh.... :vicx:;)

meukowz sshi, see what i get for u :w00t: The finger stuff toy :D But it belong to korean fans :tears:

toy3te.jpg

It is soooo cute :blush:

toy12fz.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Guest chynna02

hey guys im just curious... is hyun bin going out with kim sun ah offscreen? lol im just realllly curious..

hey guys im just curious... is hyun bin going out with kim sun ah offscreen? lol im just realllly curious..

Hi chynna02, welcome to the thread. :)

As much as fans hope that they are, Kim Sun Ah already has a boyfriend. Hyun Bin is still single. :)

Guest Elee

Hi chynna02, welcome to the thread. :)

As much as fans hope that they are, Kim Sun Ah already has a boyfriend. Hyun Bin is still single. :)

yay! single single...fans could go crazy because hes single :wub:

Guest chynna02

really??? awww :(

it would've been nice if they will be together offscreen as well :(

but itz awesome knowing hyun bin's single!!!! lol :w00t::w00t:

thanks a loooottttt :)

Guest Hae_Won

OMG... hyun bin looks soo cute and HOT!!! it's been forever since i've come on.. butta, I JUST FINISHED WATCHING "A MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE"... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT A LOT..!!! AHAHAHAH.. I CRIED A LOT WHILE WATCHING THAT MOVIE!!!!!!! IT'S SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!! HAHHA... *SIGH*.. I'VE SEEN IT THREE TIMES.. AND I'VE CRIED THROUGHTOUT THOSE THREE TIMES!!! AHHAHA.. I JUST MUST BE REAL CRAZY!!! AHAHHA.. anyways.. if you haven't watched it yet.. it's a double, triple plus, that you SHOULD!!! ahhaah.. cause it's really good!!!

I agree with you there. ;) I cried while watching this movie. It was romantic but sad at the same time. I can't help but cry during the end of the film. :tears:

Hyun Bin fans should watch MFL. It's really worth it. ;)

Guest L00Ni34u

I agree with you there. ;) I cried while watching this movie. It was romantic but sad at the same time. I can't help but cry during the end of the film. :tears:

Hyun Bin fans should watch MFL. It's really worth it. ;)

I just noticed your signature is filled with your favorite kactors and actresses. There according to couples. Cause Hyun Bin, underneath it's Kim Sun Ah and underneath LDW is LDH. Haha. Im weird.

Guest qingqing78

Hi hi.. just drop by to tell you that i met Sun Ah today and alread posted the story and some (not good) photos in her thread. Just in case if any of you are interested to read :D

greentea-sshi so that puppet is the premium from Paris Baguette .. i got it now coz i was confused a bit what the puppet has to do with bread :D but if the premium is the presenter that would be better :lol:

Guest Greentea

Hi hi.. just drop by to tell you that i met Sun Ah today and alread posted the story and some (not good) photos in her thread. Just in case if any of you are interested to read :D

greentea-sshi so that puppet is the premium from Paris Baguette .. i got it now coz i was confused a bit what the puppet has to do with bread :D but if the premium is the presenter that would be better :lol:

qingqing sshi..OMG u saw JJ :w00t: I gg to check in out her thread..

I also confused wat the finger stuff toy got to do with the bread..maybe it is a new range of breads :P

p.s. do any of you guys or girls, know if hyun bin is going to be shooting another movie or drama???? cause i wanna know if he is going to or not???? thanks in advance!!!!

Hi yer! I'm not sure if this is confirmed, but it's posted in the news thread. So here's goes :P :

MBC New September drama "여우야 뭐하니" starring Hyun Bin

After the last year's biggest hit drama " Kim Sam Soon.." which made Hyun Bin a top raising in Korea, he is once again staring in a MBC drama " Fox, what do you want?" (temp name) written by the same writer..

It will be the story about the love and everyday lives of thirty-something people.

The female lead is yet to be casted..

Credit with S2 sub.team

Wow, Meukowz dear,thanks for share. I wanna have one of those. That model has bluetooth, great . But Chocolate has none <_<

Hehe :D Yes dear, I have to agree that LG chocolate's specs have nothing much to boast of apart of it being a really cool and sleek looking phone, and it's spokesman the one and only Binnie! :wub:

meukowz sshi, see what i get for u The finger stuff toy But it belong to korean fans

toy3te.jpg

It is soooo cute

Sob...sob... Greentea-ssi, I oso want! :tears::tears:

But looks like you're got to buy & eat a lot of the bread to collect enough on all 10 fingers! Tougher job for Azura though, she needs to eat double for another 10 more on her toes! :w00t:

Heehee I still prefer the little duckling holding the baguette! :P No luck at Orchard today... :tears:

Guest Azura

meukowz....thanks for the wonderful news :D

OMG....how many kgs am i gonna gained jus to get those 20 stuff toys?? :wacko:

gdh.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Thanks to our threadmistress Ann for quoting this news. We do hope its for real this time! :)

He had changed so much :)

05128al.jpg

Dear, I'm telling you, your first 2 pics of Binnie will surely send our SeReNiTy-shifu into a frenzy! :w00t:

She just looooooooves this very Binnie's look! :wub: Actually I do as well! :blush: :blush:

Guest luckycarrienew

gdh.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Wow~soooooooooooo cute!! :lol::lol::lol:

Beauty Credit

bcf.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

sooooooooooooooooo charming!!!! :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

1145802601.jpg

source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Dear^^Breads or Brave?? :lol::lol::lol:

HB,could u help me do a lot of assignments?? :blush: :lol::lol:

e9er0p.jpg

LG Cyon Newsletter. With Binnie of course :P

CYON_NEWSLETTER.jpg

source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Wow~soooooooooooooo charming~ :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

meukowz sshi, see what i get for u :w00t: The finger stuff toy :D But it belong to korean fans :tears:

toy3te.jpg

It is soooo cute :blush:

toy12fz.jpg

aww so cute :P I want one too :tears: