Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ANYONE WHO'S MAKING ACCUSATIONS TOWARDS ANYONE. IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN, PLEASE WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION EITHER FROM BINNIE'S MANAGEMENT OR FROM BINNIE HIMSELF. CALLING HIM NAMES AND SAYING THAT HE'S USING ANOTHER STAR TO BOOST HIS FAME DOES HIM NO JUSTICE.

IF THIS CONTINUES ON, I'LL PM A MOD TO LOCK THIS THREAD, SUNA'S THREAD, AND MNIKSS THREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Guest hyunbinchina

翻译:vvldl@hyunbinchina 制图:TT@玄动我心

玄动我心原创新闻,禁止无故转载。

p5br3.jpg

현빈·황지현, 1년째 '핑크빛'…결혼은 '글쎄'

<조이뉴스24>

탤런트 현빈(25)과 황지현(24)이 1년째 핑크빛 만남을 이어가고 있다.

두사람의 측근은 22일 오후 조이뉴스24와의 전화 인터뷰에서 "두 사람이 지난해부터 교제해 왔다"고 최근 터져나온 교제설을 확인했다.

두 사람이 만나기 시작한 것은 현빈을 스타덤에 오르게 했던 MBC 드라마 '내이름은 김삼순'이 끝난 직후. 드라마를 끝내고 휴식 중이었던 현빈과 차기작을 고르고 있던 황지현은 서로 연기라는 공통점으로 쉽게 가까워졌다고.

황지현이 SBS '돌아와요 순애씨'에 출연하고 이어 현빈이 KBS '눈의 여왕'의 주인공을 맡으면서 바빠졌지만 촬영 틈틈이 만남을 이어왔다.

이 측근은 "보통 사람들과 똑같이 함께 식사하고 영화보면서 데이트를 즐기는 것으로 알고있다"고 전했다.

또 두 사람 모두 스키를 즐겨 올 겨울에는 스키장에서 데이트를 즐겼다. 한 여성지에 게재된 스키장 데이트 사진 역시 친구들과 함께 스키를 타러 갔다가 찍힌 것이다.

이 측근은 특히 "두 사람이 좋은 만남을 지켜가고있는 것은 사실이지만 아직 결혼에 대한 계획은 전혀 없다"며 "예쁘게 지켜봐 달라"고 당부했다.

'내 이름은 김삼순' 이후 스타덤에 오른 현빈은 '눈의 여왕'으로 연기력을 인정받았고 차기작을 검토하며 현재는 휴식 중이다.

동덕여대 방송연예과에 재학 중인 황지현은 KBS 2TV '그랑프리쇼 여러분'에서 홍일점 MC로 활약하고 있으며. 3월14일 시작하는 SBS 새수목극 '마녀유희'로 안방극장에 컴백한다.

/박은경기자 imit@joynews24.com 사진 조이뉴스24포토DB

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

Firstly, this news is not confirmed by either his management co or Hyun Bin himself. Even if it's true, what rights do we have to shout and accuse Binnie of "using suna to coverup his own love affair"??? There has NEVER been any confirmation from both sunbin camps that they were in love before or are in love right now. However, they never denied the mutual admiration they have for each other. As sunbin rooters, we're inclined to believe all words he mouthed for his ideal girl fit noone but suna, truth is, all "hints" could just stem from a pure fondess for a noona-costar with a wonderful personality and whom later became a close confidante. From where u're coming from, as a suna fan, I can comprehend y u're making suna out as a victim here, though I definitely do not agree with it. Just like how we interpreted suna's hysterical laugh at the mere mention of Binnie during the Japanese channel WoWoW interview July last year as an act of her "dropping hints" on a more than friendship relationship with Binnie, are we to label suna with the same unfounded accusation then? The initial disappointment and disbelief over a dashed hope that we have previously held on to for so long is understandable BUT calling people names for a less choiced outcome will be exactly what u deemed as "TOO MUCH+SELFISH N VERY VERY DISGUSTING!"

Amen to that!

Guest ellabel

Firstly, this news is not confirmed by either his management co or Hyun Bin himself. Even if it's true, what rights do we have to shout and accuse Binnie of "using suna to coverup his own love affair"??? There has NEVER been any confirmation from both sunbin camps that they were in love before or are in love right now. However, they never denied the mutual admiration they have for each other. As sunbin rooters, we're inclined to believe all words he mouthed for his ideal girl fit noone but suna, truth is, all "hints" could just stem from a pure fondess for a noona-costar with a wonderful personality and whom later became a close confidante. From where u're coming from, as a suna fan, I can comprehend y u're making suna out as a victim here, though I definitely do not agree with it. Just like how we interpreted suna's hysterical laugh at the mere mention of Binnie during the Japanese channel WoWoW interview July last year as an act of her "dropping hints" on a more than friendship relationship with Binnie, are we to label suna with the same unfounded accusation then? The initial disappointment and disbelief over a dashed hope that we have previously held on to for so long is understandable BUT calling people names for a less choiced outcome will be exactly what u deemed as "TOO MUCH+SELFISH N VERY VERY DISGUSTING!"

Well said, Meu chingu. emothi5.gif

Laydees, lighten up....emotpeace.gif. as there are no confirmations yet, let's not get ahead over ourselves....whether it is true or not, the stars personal lives are their own and nobody can dictate to them. There's no point accusing anybody of anything when we are not privy to all the inside information. In life, we do not always get what we want so deal with it and move on.

Serenity ..smileygivemehug.gif... calm down, dear.... here's our hawt Binnie for you....

HBsexycutiegrntea.jpg

玄彬-黃智賢 正式交往已達一年!

兩人的友人於22日在接受電話採訪時表示"兩人已於去年開始交往"確認了兩人交往的事實.

兩人是在玄彬結束MBC連續劇'我叫金三順'結束之後認識的.

在結束連續劇之後,開始休息的玄彬和正在選擇下一部作品的黃智賢,兩人因演技這共同點

而很快的就熟識了起來.

隨著黃智賢拍攝SBS'回來吧順愛'之後玄彬演出KBS'雪的女王'的主角而忙碌於拍攝,

但依舊會抽出時間連絡,見面.

這位朋友表示"據了解,他們兩人會和一般人一樣會一起吃飯,一起看電影約會."

另外,並因兩人同樣喜歡滑雪的關係,今年冬天也一同到滑雪場約會.

刊登在一女性雜誌上的滑雪約會照片也是和朋友們一起去滑雪時所被照到的.

這位朋友特別表示"兩人正在交往是事實,但對於結婚還沒有什麼計畫","請各位就靜靜的

觀看兩人的戀情."

繼'我叫金三順'之後受到廣大喜愛的玄彬,因'雪的女王'讓他的演技實力受到肯定,

目前正在挑選下一部作品並休息中.

就讀同德女子大學放送演藝學科的黃智賢目前正在擔任KBS 2TV'Grand Prix Show'中

唯一的女主持人.

並將以3月14日開始播出的SBS新週三,四連續劇'魔女柔熙'重返電視劇場.

copyright ? innolife.com

9419_1.jpg

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=9419

Guest hazeleyes0115

i just finished reading the previous post and i admit, i'm really sad right now. :tears: but contrary

to what the others are thinking, i am willing to support Bin's relationship with her! not just because

i want him for Suna,doesn't mean that i wouldn't accept the whole thing properly. so he likes another girl,

who am i to question his decision?! but i don't mean that i wouldn't support him anymore. i truly care for Bin

and even though i didn't watch SQ, i do recommend the series to my friends.

but yeah,it's not right to throw those insults to him. if he didn't like Suna,so be it. i just

pray that both of them will be happy with the people they've chose to be with.

whether the rumours are true or not, it is still binnie's private life.. and i truly respect his decisions and his privacy. no matter what happens in the future we will always be supporting him. if the rumours are true, may joy and happiness be with the both of them always. :)

Guest joan_qt2004

I think people are just very disappointed and we can't blame most for being a sad and a bit "mislead?????" Maybe in a few days things will calm down in the Hyun Bin and Suna threads but for now lets just try to be calm and objective about this. Whether the reports are true or not....we can do nothing but accept it. Let's just hope that both Binnie and Suna unnie find true happiness especially Suna since she deserves to find a guy that would be her life partner. As for Binnie, he is still young and if that girl is who he loves...then so be it. But for now, like many SunBin fans I am very sad, heartbroken, disheartened and disappointed. Maybe it will be better in a few days. I still support the two of them...but it will take a while before I watch MNIKSS. It's just too painful. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Annyeong my dearies!! WOW!!! what a lot of commotion for me to catch up when I'm still super droggy and sleepy!! hehe my head is not functioning yet but some of your posts certainly shocked me wide awake!!! :sweatingbullets:

o before I forgot!! Hi there Kaci dear!! Happy Year of the Piggy for u!! Wish you all the best and a merry merry year with all your wishes come true!! :lol:

It's OK for him to date another girl. anyway hero and heroine do not have to end up together in reality.

but if he and the girl started dating a while ago, don't you feel a little bit disgusting of hyun bin to throw out hints about suna now and then either to cover up his own love affair or attract attention?

anyway i'm a fan of suna not his

hi there seattleli, it's ok to have an opinion on artists and likes and dislikes; be a fan of one but not the other. Though I'm a certified binnie loonie I still hang on to my rational self dearly. From my point of view all the hints about suna all this time has been severely genuine and full of admiration and respect. I admire binnie more everytime that he can be so honest and frank about his likes and dislikes and not afraid of opening it and airin it out to everybody's interpretation. Is his adoration of suna coming fr love btn a man and a woman, or btn a dongseng and a noona, it's always been up to our imagination. It's just unfair to criminalize somebody's feelings in love matters when it doesnt rhyme with what we want to happen. We dun know binnie and suna personally and we have no right to ask them to opening up their love lives for us to speculate and dissect, we're the ones who ar asking/thinking too much on the subject and we just have to calm down , reevaluate what caused all these negative feelings of disgust and all. But I cant help but feel bumped reading accusations of binnie covering up his feelings, love affairs or to attract attention, this is just too far and even worse than outright bashing. I havent been a binnie loonie for long but I know an idea of what sorts of artist I've fallen for. If binnie is anywhere close to attention seeking, he wont be in hiding, doing his own thing, enjoying his down time last yr after mnikss.

I just find him more genuine and admirable that he can admire Suna wholeheartedly as a person for her character with or without any alterior attraction. Adoration of a talented noona as a person, a fellow artist for his/her work just doesnt warrant crossing over to personal love life. It takes certain wisdom to live life like that.

Well, it is a known fact that lead stars of a drama or even a movie may exchange mutual compliments to each other or even give innuendos of liking or being infatuated with each other to drum up interest on their project. That's showbiz. :rolleyes: I dont think Binnie's sweet talks and actions on Sun ah are deliberate attempts to camouflage his own love affair or use her but genuine admiration and care for his co-star who became his close gal friend. I think it is unfair to accuse Binnie of anything coz for all we know he confided to Sun ah about his current love affair and may have asked advices now and then knowing that Sun ah is older than him and is more experienced when it comes to lovelife. She, afterall, has her own boy friend. :)

Ella dear! *muamuamuak* super well said!!

LOL YOU SO FUNNY GREENTEA. ..... I'M SO SAD I ACTUALLY SAW HOW HYUN BIN TALKED ABOUT HIS IDEAL GIRL!

AND NOW HIS GF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HE SAID SO SAD

MY HEART ACHED FOR 5 MINS.

SUNA I'M STILL SUPPORTING YOU YOu You you .... sorry hyun bin thread/fan please understand i'm just in shock

I'm in shock too, but talking about his ideal girl doesnt mean it has nth to do with his actions. maybe in binnie's eye she good enough and fits his criteria. We dun know her, at least I dun. she looks tall, and maybe she can eat and drink. She's an artist too and so I bet she can understand his line of work fine. It still fits quite well with what binnie said. IT's seldom we can be with THE ideal guy/gal. I can still talk about my perfect ideal man binnie while I'm preparing for my wedding!! :lol:

YUP...TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ALL! V.SURPRISED, I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE. BUT I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, Y HE ALWAYS GAVE HINTS MISS.K N SAID blah blah blah....ALREADY 2 YEARS AGO! N IF THE RUMOURS ABOUT BINNIE N SUNA ARE MISUNDERSTANDING, Y SUNA HAD KEPT SILENCE THE ENTIRE? SHE SHOULD HAVE DENIED IT RIGHT?! IF i'm not wrong, last time when asked Hyun Bin ABOUT HIS relationship with THAT GIRL, HE DENIED N SAID NOT HER!(CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) N NOW OMG...SO HYUN BIN GAVE HINTS N SAID A LOT OF THINGS, JUST BCAUSE WANT TO COVER UP HIS GF N OWN LOVE AFFAIR?!!! OMG...TOO MUCH+SELFISH N VERY VERY DISGUSTING!

jadeite, I un your shock but the caps ar soo alarmingly uncalled for. I dun think it's in any actor's job description that they have to air out every single detail, flicker of their hearts, when they ar on what dates with whomever and whoever they love or not love. It's just our noisy human nature that wanna budge into businesses that dun really concern an artist's performance. Binnie is a 25 yo single guy, nth is more normal that he's on dates and stuff. we never know what went on in his private life and suna's for that matter. The facts ar suna HAS a bf when mnikss is underway, they may or may not have broken up later on (none of our business); binnie admire suna as a person (whether is love, infatuation, whatnots it's our interpretations), he was on a long haitus, he reaffirms how much be learnt fr suna, how much he likes her personality here and there. THAT's bout it. we dun know if they tried dating, things dun work out and they privately stayed friends?! again it's none of our business. Afterall infatuation seldom amount to love, loving not always guarantee it'll consummate into a relationship, even when we're in a relationship it doesnt promise everything will work out.

IF we ar fans of binnie and suna, they both treasure their privacy dearly esp Suna. We never know much to start out with. To show our support for them as artists, we should continue to respect their privacy and wish them all the happiness esp it's New year's time. It's just mean and degrading on yourself bashing ppl being 'selfish and very very disgusting' when they did nth wrong but goin on dates/falling in love (which we ar not 100% definite about yet)

Show business is not a excuse! not every actor use this kind of antic for their own benefit, especially when the show was over two years ago. Do you compliment your co-worker like this over and over without misunderstanding? at least suna has not say a word and I do respect her for her sincerity and integrity as a person.

what I'm saying is based on the news which might not even true. if it's true, I'm glad that all these speculation of sunbin comes to a closure and I'm sure Suna will find a more deserving significant half.

I mean if suna is a male artist can binnie continue to admire the talent the person, the personality, how much fun and in sync their work experience has been?!?! I if it's sth that genuine and memorable just dun see y paying continual respect can be cheapen to 'show business strategy' 'antic for own benefit'. From interviews with binnie, he always is quite eloquent and genuine with whatever the question is, when the reporters ask anything concernin this, he just answer as is. IF we pay closer attention, it's always just couple lines here and there over a 10, 15 min whatever long interview. He talks way more when asked bout his work, his acting imo. But if we choose to just rem what he said bout his private life and not retain what he passionately discusses about his work and focus on the trivial, it's more our fault than his with our twisted accusations of him having agendas and cover ups and such.

I maybe too liberal on these matters but I really see nth wrong in binnie having infatuation/adoration over suna while he's developing a relationship with another girl. Some ppl u meet in life is just soo special and genuine and will always stay dear to u no matter what kind of relationship u r in. having a gf doesnt have to occupy your entire being and shade ur judgement on respecting another human being may it be a guy or a gal.

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ANYONE WHO'S MAKING ACCUSATIONS TOWARDS ANYONE. IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN, PLEASE WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION EITHER FROM BINNIE'S MANAGEMENT OR FROM BINNIE HIMSELF. CALLING HIM NAMES AND SAYING THAT HE'S USING ANOTHER STAR TO BOOST HIS FAME DOES HIM NO JUSTICE.

IF THIS CONTINUES ON, I'LL PM A MOD TO LOCK THIS THREAD, SUNA'S THREAD, AND MNIKSS THREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

dearest bb! I adore u and will continue to for ur gutsiness and your simple direct and proper focus as a threadmistress. BRAVO!!

Dearest Meusis!! Every word u said just is wisdom and wit. *muamuamuak*

myteatea and junsho dears, *hugz* it doesnt dent binnie's shauiness and his superb talent as an actor. Afterall if he's happy and find his love, we can see more smile and killer dimps!! :blush: :wub: cant wait for his next endeavor!!

Guest Cha Park

Well, it is a known fact that lead stars of a drama or even a movie may exchange mutual compliments to each other or even give innuendos of liking or being infatuated with each other to drum up interest on their project. That's showbiz. :rolleyes: I dont think Binnie's sweet talks and actions on Sun ah are deliberate attempts to camouflage his own love affair or use her but genuine admiration and care for his co-star who became his close gal friend. I think it is unfair to accuse Binnie of anything coz for all we know he confided to Sun ah about his current love affair and may have asked advices now and then knowing that Sun ah is older than him and is more experienced when it comes to lovelife. She, afterall, has her own boy friend. :)

Gals, foxes and laydees... dont feel so sad and hurt... :tears: .. there's such a thing as break-up... Joke!!! :w00t:;):lol:

I, for one, is shocked about the news since this is the first time I've known about that girl. <_< *feigning ignorance of the girl's name** :rolleyes:

And, being a SunBin loonie, who continuously rooted for the MNIKSS couple, i was devastated too. :tears: All our hopes and dreams vanished into thin air with this bombshell. :wacko:

But, what can we do? As true fans and supporters, we wud still wish the best for both Binnie and Sun ah. Hopefully, they will find the right partner that will make their life complete.

It's not the end of the world, dearies. Hyun bin is still young and a lot of things can still happen.

Let's cross our fingers that come what may, he and Sun ah will find true happiness. Aja!!! Fishting!!

Well said, Meu chingu. emothi5.gif

Laydees, lighten up....emotpeace.gif. as there are no confirmations yet, let's not get ahead over ourselves....whether it is true or not, the stars personal lives are their own and nobody can dictate to them. There's no point accusing anybody of anything when we are not privy to all the inside information. In life, we do not always get what we want so deal with it and move on.

TWIN! *applauseapplause* Spoken like a Love Team expert,eh?! My love team churries/theories were rubbed on you or was it the other way around? Because am such a loveteam fanatic that i hopelessly wished to the highest heavens that their chemistry be from reel to real. Ellabel reprimanded me a lot of times already. haha. Especially my bessie, Chula. Another love team expert! My taste does not localize to just one particular person. it has to be a pair. A Love Team. always. haha. Be it korean love teams or our very own local cinematic pairing. I loved LBH with a pair before. oops. that's another story and an offtopic. haha.

After watching MNKSS, my winter sonata and All In pairing were dethroned. KSA and HB ignites the screen! Couldn't really watch HB's A Millionaire's First Love and Snow Queen because for me, it was like infidelity with him being paired with someone else. Crazy, eh? My kologs friends attest to my close affiliations to a few showbiz loveteams in our country. I am that Love Team Crazy! I've observed and talked with them upclose. I could do a dissertation already on Love Teams. haha. It is only now that i have realized that yes, as my twin ellabel said, behind a pair's very believable on cam magic, those seemingly meaningful glances and 'public display of affection' are private lives. And to my chagrin most of the time, someone else makes their heart skip a beat and their eyes sparkle radiantly. Good thing i don't see it personally or else... kidding..

I don't know if this would help the disappointed Hyun Bin Sun Ah fans, let me quote the other half of my local love team pair. When asked what makes their love team click, this filipino actor said, " ...it is this mystery... this suspense... that since we are not 'together' offscreen that there will always be a possibility in the future that we will be 'together' for real..someday.."

Hyun Bin and Sun Ah? ...someday....

Guest carleli

I'm torn between being happy for him coz he found someone to enjoy life with and being sad as a sunbin fan. But whatever his decision may be, I'll still remain to be a loyal fan who'll support him all the way. I don't do much writing here but I'm here everyday to read all your comments. And I love reading all these rumblings and gushings about our beloved Hyun Bin. For those hot tempered fans, be cool, alright? We all love him so we should all support him. Okay.... :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

cha park,may i ask you who's Filipino actor said that? lol.

i'm from the Philippines,too! ;) i saw the pics,wishing Bin and her

good luck!

Guest Brooklyn

oh dear...

i've deliberately stayed out of this thread because i don't want to slip up...

i've been very careful and hyunbin honey has been very cooperative and did his best to keep our relationship a secret...but I guess it’s time to fess up…

so i'm owning up to this whole ado about his supposed gf for a year now...

girls it is only to cover up our relationship...it was all my fault...hb has just been a very considerate lover...

i'm so sorry if his desire to make me happy resulted in this row among his and ksa's fans...

ksa willingly and happily volunteered to help keep our relationship a secret...great friend! wouldn't mind sharing my binnie w/ her...

for world peace...pls forgive me...and ksa fans...hb is not at fault here...

oops…paparazzi pix…daymn…now I fear for my life..i think that’s me w/ hb in those pix…geez, I never looked good w/ that mask on….

p.s. i'm going to check myself into rehab now...been on crack for so long...but man that binnie love is hotter than ever...

serenity/ann...meukowz…greentea…azura… and all the lovely binnie loonies ... missed ya

hope my post lightened the mood here…or did I just make it worse??? :ph34r:

Guest ellabel

TWIN! *applauseapplause* Spoken like a Love Team expert,eh?! My love team churries/theories were rubbed on you or was it the other way around? Because am such a loveteam fanatic that i hopelessly wished to the highest heavens that their chemistry be from reel to real. Ellabel reprimanded me a lot of times already. haha. Especially my bessie, Chula. Another love team expert! My taste does not localize to just one particular person. it has to be a pair. A Love Team. always. haha. Be it korean love teams or our very own local cinematic pairing. I loved LBH with a pair before. oops. that's another story and an offtopic. haha.

After watching MNKSS, my winter sonata and All In pairing were dethroned. KSA and HB ignites the screen! Couldn't really watch HB's A Millionaire's First Love and Snow Queen because for me, it was like infidelity with him being paired with someone else. Crazy, eh? My kologs friends attest to my close affiliations to a few showbiz loveteams in our country. I am that Love Team Crazy! I've observed and talked with them upclose. I could do a dissertation already on Love Teams. haha. It is only now that i have realized that yes, as my twin ellabel said, behind a pair's very believable on cam magic, those seemingly meaningful glances and 'public display of affection' are private lives. And to my chagrin most of the time, someone else makes their heart skip a beat and their eyes sparkle radiantly. Good thing i don't see it personally or else... kidding..

I don't know if this would help the disappointed Hyun Bin Sun Ah fans, let me quote the other half of my local love team pair. When asked what makes their love team click, this filipino actor said, " ...it is this mystery... this suspense... that since we are not 'together' offscreen that there will always be a possibility in the future that we will be 'together' for real..someday.."

Hyun Bin and Sun Ah? ...someday....

aigoo!!! You and your love teams, twinny.

your loveteam churries are for the books. :wacko:

Let's just hope that what that Fil actor said will come true. :rolleyes:

oh dear...

i've deliberately stayed out of this thread because i don't want to slip up...

i've been very careful and hyunbin honey has been very cooperative and did his best to keep our relationship a secret...but I guess it’s time to fess up…

so i'm owning up to this whole ado about his supposed gf for a year now...

girls it is only to cover up our relationship...it was all my fault...hb has just been a very considerate lover...

i'm so sorry if his desire to make me happy resulted in this row among his and ksa's fans...

ksa willingly and happily volunteered to help keep our relationship a secret...great friend! wouldn't mind sharing my binnie w/ her...

for world peace...pls forgive me...and ksa fans...hb is not at fault here...

oops…paparazzi pix…daymn…now I fear for my life..i think that’s me w/ hb in those pix…geez, I never looked good w/ that mask on….

p.s. i'm going to check myself into rehab now...been on crack for so long...but man that binnie love is hotter than ever...

serenity/ann...meukowz…greentea…azura… and all the lovely binnie loonies ... missed ya

hope my post lightened the mood here…or did I just make it worse??? :ph34r:

Hahaha!! You crack me up, Brook dear... :lol: and, i dont need to go to rehab. :lol:

I guess it takes a Binnie controversy like this for you and Cha to visit the thread again.

Excuse me.... i think that was me in the yellow hooded jacket with Binnie babe..... arent you with Eric at that time of the year? :P