Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^hihi chinah baby! I totally understand...MNIKSS is always more impt than sleep...gosh I miss it so much too! I think I'll start my rerun too esp when I have to overcome my stupid jetlag!! :blink:

BTW what is binnie working on in Malta?!

1171986077_yulbin01.jpg

source: DC SQ

Guest ellabel

Ella Chingu I like that! And this is coming from someone who loves MNIKSS, u know how we all adore MNIKSS from back then.

Then again, as much as we enjoy the SunBin tandem, just as how DongHae fans loves the chemistry of the other star couple, I dun think we should really dwell too much into it. I believe both Dahae & Suna are good friends to Binnie, Binnie & Suna/Daniel/Ryeo Won still meet occasionally after MNIKSS despite their busy schedules. Dahae invited Binnie to her birthday's fanmeeting some years back was also not a secret. I believe if both couples are really holding hands behind the public eyes they must have a good reason for doing so. Problem is, what if they ARE NOT? Are we unduly giving them too much pressure?? As it is, many sunbin worshippers are already too biased to even give Binnie's Snow Queen a fair chance, and this is definitely not the way to go for Binnie's acting career, he cun be acting with only Suna for his entire showbiz existence right?

All 4 stars have our best wishes in finding the right persons who hold the keys to their happiness. Period.

And since this is Hyun Bin thread, let's just drool over the man and leave all his other private matters aside.

Well said, Meu chingu... :D

We root for our fave loveteam but we drool on the namja more. Hahaha! :w00t:

The euphoria over the MNIKSS couple will forever stay in our memory but there will come a time when we have to move on. Sometimes, it's just hard to differentiate make-believe from reality.

But, there's nothing wrong with keeping that "loving" feeling, right, chingu? ;):P

HBclloseyesmileGTea.jpg

credits and thanks to the original poster in this thread, i think i got this from Greentea

anyeong to meukowz, Greentea, mookie, SeReNiTy and everyone in this thread!!!! :lol:

i never get bored of watching MNIKSS. its like a remedy for me when im bored. usually, i dont rewatch dramas coz i already know whats going to happen.. cant anticipate =( and therefore, its like..no 'ooomph'..but MNIKSS is totally different.. those funny scenes never fail to make me laugh..they really tickle my funny bone.. and not forgetting some scenes which can really melt ur heart... :blush: gawsh, i dont mind watching it again and again! =))) B)

Hi everybody....

I know that I'm not a regular in this thread... but...

Can someone answer me somethig??

Today I was searching videos in Youtube and i found this

I want to know if thats true that they were dating... or a better question is... they are currently dating?? or is he single right now??

Thanks uin advance o.o

^ hi there Clau! nonono they are not dating and never were

it's just the gimmick of the Ad campaign ;)

Thanks for welcomin me back my dearies!! *wave wave strawberrie!* :)

Well said, Meu chingu... :D

We root for our fave loveteam but we drool on the namja more. Hahaha! :w00t:

The euphoria over the MNIKSS couple will forever stay in our memory but there will come a time when we have to move on. Sometimes, it's just hard to differentiate make-believe from reality.

But, there's nothing wrong with keeping that "loving" feeling, right, chingu? ;):P

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/ell...yesmileGTea.jpg

credits and thanks to the original poster in this thread, i think i got this from Greentea

*hugz hugz* Definitely E chingu!

U know the loving feeling will always remain in us MNIKSS loonies, such is the extent of the sunbin magic they created. You and I, and many others just choose to make our heartfelt wishes in silence, and send these wellwishes from afar. Yes we may have our occasional outbursts when the feeling gets too overwhelming at times that it spills over, but that's really just about it. We have pretty much kept ourselves in check. Nothing wrong really to keep those feelings, though I just hope some posters could have displayed it in moderation, as the thread is made up of Binnie loonies with their own preferences, most share the same as us, but others may not. Like u and most others in the thread, I'm very much a Binnie fan, hence I will support Binnie in whatever roles he takes on, whoever leading ladies he acts against, and hope my views on his performance will not be marred by my own skewed judgement. And of course dearie, u know how much I have always admired ur canny and insightful thoughts! ;)

Hihi jansis! A big welcome back! *muakmuak*

Annyeong my dearies~!!! Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive and updated~!!! :wub:

I also would like to welcome new Binnie loonies~! Feel free to share anything about him regarding pix, links, or comments about his talent or looks~!! :w00t:

Some people discussed some rumors about Hyun Bin "dating" or "liking" someone. As of now, he's currently known as being single. Does he like anyone? We really don't know unless he publicly announces that he does. I know there's a lot of speculation that he likes KSA, but we can't say that it's a fact unless HYUN BIN HIMSELF confirms it. I just don't want anyone to get worked up over small matters like this. If one day Binnie announces that he is dating someone (who ever that person might be), I'll be supportive in he decisions as long as the "special someone" can make him happy.

For now, his career is most important. He wants to be a good actor and he has proven to many fans that he is. I'm eagerly waiting for his next project so we can see more acting from this talented actor. :) I'll be supportive of him even if he's not costarring with KSA.

I hope I didn't offend anyone in this post. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ellabel

Annyeong my dearies~!!! Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive and updated~!!! :wub:

I also would like to welcome new Binnie loonies~! Feel free to share anything about him regarding pix, links, or comments about his talent or looks~!! :w00t:

Some people discussed some rumors about Hyun Bin "dating" or "liking" someone. As of now, he's currently known as being single. Does he like anyone? We really don't know unless he publicly announces that he does. I know there's a lot of speculation that he likes KSA, but we can't say that it's a fact unless HYUN BIN HIMSELF confirms it. I just don't want anyone to get worked up over small matters like this. If one day Binnie announces that he is dating someone (who ever that person might be), I'll be supportive in he decisions as long as the "special someone" can make him happy.

For now, his career is most important. He wants to be a good actor and he has proven to many fans that he is. I'm eagerly waiting for his next project so we can see more acting from this talented actor. :) I'll be supportive of him even if he's not costarring with KSA.

I hope I didn't offend anyone in this post. :sweatingbullets:

Serenity dear, I dont think Binnie liking Sun ah is a speculation. We've read and watched his interviews and he openly admits his liking and closeness with KSA. But, I'm not saying that there's something romantic about his actuations. Let's just say that they develop their fondness for each other on MNIKSS and even after the drama ended, they chose to keep in touch as evidenced by news, pics and clips of their visits to one another's location. I think, it is not much to infer that they are at least friends. Now, as to their real loves, then that's another matter. Since they choose to keep mum about their personal life which is their prerogative then we can only speculate and wish and hope.

I agree that for now, Hyun bin has to concentrate on his career since he has proven that he has a lot of promise. He is young and one of the fastest rising star in Korea. It's a good thing if he can get diversified roles and act with seasoned and talented co-stars who will help enhance his acting career. If you are a Binnie fan, you will support him in whatever endeavors he would venture into.

Guest hazeleyes0115

hello,people! do you guys have the interview of Bin and Yi Young? i dunno if that's a recent interview though. ;) anyway,yeah,i've been thinking a lot about him. lol.:P i know how lucky the girl Bin would choose but she may have a headache,too because she would have a problem with a lot of girls that were swooning with Bin. and whoever she may be, even if it's not Suna unnie, i will just have to accept that. because i still want them both to find their true mate and be happy with it. :P but i sure hope you guys wouldn't mind if i still pray about them? lol. :lol:

C1B9B8AEBFCDC7C7C6AE_2.jpg

C1D9B8AEBFCDC7C7C6AE_1.jpg

samsoon gallery