Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ellabel

Oh no, ella chingu! Now you're making very guilty! Gotta admit I've not been as diligent as before in posting binnie's pics. Well, can't exactly blame me for that though, as our bedimpled guy has been in seclusion since MFL, I suppose it takes another overseas call to his management company from Azura to know what the heck he's doing right now! :angry: He better be doing something wise like studying hard in college or spending quality time with Suna or I'll never gonna forgive him for making us missing him so sorely! :angry:

Ahh soo, meukowz chingu, you are as guilty as me, huh. :lol:

Nvm, let's credit Azura for being hardworking despite her many other K-hunks. And, spending not only time and efforts but moolah as well. Money is no object as long as it's for her darlings. This other chingu of mine really has a lot so I wont be surprised if she's already in Korea and knocking at Binnie's management company to bring out HB or hunting Binnie herself to get him out of seclusion. :rolleyes:

Yes, Binnie better come up with a good excuse... either he is making beautiful music with KSA or studying hard to be in the honor roll. ;)

Guest Greentea

Ahh soo, meukowz chingu, you are as guilty as me, huh. :lol:

Nvm, let's credit Azura for being hardworking despite her many other K-hunks. And, spending not only time and efforts but moolah as well. Money is no object as long as it's for her darlings. This other chingu of mine really has a lot so I wont be surprised if she's already in Korea and knocking at Binnie's management company to bring out HB or hunting Binnie herself to get him out of seclusion. :rolleyes:

Yes, Binnie better come up with a good excuse... either he is making beautiful music with KSA or studying hard to be in the honor roll. ;)

Ellabel sshi, wat is moolah? :unsure:

Ya..Bin shld use this period of time to make up his mind for his next project and keep fit with suna. :D:lol:

^ that pillow is hoottt! ok..u guys might be wondering who i am :mellow: my name is inna..and i used to be active in this thread, but i started being busy and all and stuff like that...:D well, i hope this is gonna be one of my new homes again!

ok..back to the point. ^ THAT PILLOW..oh yeah..i can make that pillow :rolleyes: my mom bought this sewer thingy and yeah...something like that. sorry if im not making any sense :ph34r: im weird like this! kekekekeke...ill update you guys more on the pillow thing. if i do sell hyun bin pillows on soompi, im still thinking about the price..might be like $10-13 or something. heh...well. yaksok!(promise) ill update you guys on it^_^

Guest ellabel

Ellabel sshi, wat is moolah? :unsure:

Ya..Bin shld use this period of time to make up his mind for his next project and keep fit with suna. :D:lol:

moolah = money

Sorry, for using slang words and the like...Greentea ssi. :blush:

Anyway, that pillow is really cute but wouldnt binnie get suffocated with the back of my head on his face. :P

Edit://so sorry about the double post!

oh yeah..i was wondering, did hyun bin date any other celebs bfor? also...does he have any new projects coming up?

moolah = money

Sorry, for using slang words and the like...Greentea </b> ssi. :blush:

Anyway, that pillow is really cute but wouldnt binnie get suffocated with the back of my head on his face. :P

lolx..maybe u should try hugging him :ph34r:

Guest Azura

Been busy at another "camp" some event going on over there....anyway, i'm back !!!! :D

ellabel babe....which chingu are u referring to?? do i know her??

btw...where is meukowz?? :rolleyes:

Greentea...love the pillow...any idea how much is it? :)

Guest theLEGEND

Hyun Bin's thread really been so quiet, how long must we substain till he reimmerse? :(

I know.. the one to be blamed is our dearest Binnie :P. Where are all the reporters? I thought Binnie is back in Korea. You know sometimes I'm just wondering whether the reporters did their jobs. I mean, when we need them, they are not always available but when we don't need them, they are SO available! :lol:

*okaayy.. enough of my posting. I'm kinda blabbering when I don't get enough sleep* ;)

Guest Greentea

Been busy at another "camp" some event going on over there....anyway, i'm back !!!! :D

Azura, I have no idea how much this pillow :)

Hyun Bin's thread really been so quiet, how long must we substain till he reimmerse? :(

Maybe we shld hire HK reporters to dig out Bin's news :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

... he was in Daddy Long Legs? I don't remember seeing him in there =T could someone screencap or tell me which character he played?

he got a minor role in there

Guest eunice86

hi gals, i am new here. any idea what is his real email address cos iin friendster there are quite a few ppl using his profile.. and is he still in joong ang university? which year is he in now? which faculty? and is this uni on seoul? thanks... and lastly is his blog http://blog.naver.com/hyunbin2005 for his latest update was in jan 2006 although i also cant read korean?

Welcome back from your tiong bahru booth! But when have u ever been away? :huh:

Hehe meukowz is still bz trying to fix her telephone connection Azura, may be away for quite a while! ;)

Am with ella chingu on that binnie pillow thing... :)

I sure hope I won't suffocate Binnie with the back of my head. Fact is, I usually sleep face down, just pray hard i won't suck Binnie's lungs dry with my kisses! :blush: :w00t: