Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest missvietgirl

I think I like Hyun Bin with spikey hair the most. I think he should keep spikey hair just like from MNIKSS.

Guest samtly

hey wat is wrong with him. how come there is no more new about him, he is so quiet lately that sometime i forget wat he look like. hurry up, i need to see him in new project soon.

Guest henrich02

yeah, it's quiet here. :( no news whatsoever about HB, so, we'll just make a guess:

maybe binnie and sunna are camping out somewhere helping her prepare for her new movie and sunna helping him decide what project to do next. could be right? :rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

So, still no new updates and sightings on our handsome Binnie. :unsure:

Last I heard, he din want to do the new drama.. Thirty something (?) coz he doesnt want to be typecasted as the drama is another romcom.

Still, thanks to everyone esp. Azura, meukowz, Greentea and serenity who continue to keep the thread alive and shower us with many gorgeous pics of HB. :D

I miss his bedimpled face already.

So, still no new updates and sightings on our handsome Binnie. :unsure:

Last I heard, he din want to do the new drama.. Thirty something (?) coz he doesnt want to be typecasted as the drama is another romcom.

Still, thanks to everyone esp. Azura, meukowz, Greentea and serenity who continue to keep the thread alive and shower us with many gorgeous pics of HB. :D

I miss his bedimpled face already.

Oh no, ella chingu! Now you're making very guilty! Gotta admit I've not been as diligent as before in posting binnie's pics. Well, can't exactly blame me for that though, as our bedimpled guy has been in seclusion since MFL, I suppose it takes another overseas call to his management company from Azura to know what the heck he's doing right now! :angry: He better be doing something wise like studying hard in college or spending quality time with Suna or I'll never gonna forgive him for making us missing him so sorely! :angry::tears:

Guest Azura

Oh no, ella chingu! Now you're making very guilty! Gotta admit I've not been as diligent as before in posting binnie's pics. Well, can't exactly blame me for that though, as our bedimpled guy has been in seclusion since MFL, I suppose it takes another overseas call to his management company from Azura to know what the heck he's doing right now! :angry: He better be doing something wise like studying hard in college or spending quality time with Suna or I'll never gonna forgive him for making us missing him so sorely! :angry::tears:

Yo meukowz babe...why not this time round u make the call?? :rolleyes:

go and squeeze some news out from the management, i know u can do it!!! how abt that?? :D

next on the line will be Greentea and serenity to make the shot.

Yo meukowz babe...why not this time round u make the call?? :rolleyes:

go and squeeze some news out from the management, i know u can do it!!! how abt that?? :D

next on the line will be Greentea and serenity to make the shot.

:lol:Azura honey, I suppose if I can afford that I won't be working hard at chalking up brownie points at work! :sweatingbullets:

Now if I've accumulated enough wealth like what the life of this lady below is being described as living, I'll sure book the next flight to Seoul and fish binnie out! :lol:

BTW, any idea who this lady could be?! ;)B)

For someone who orders online dvds liberally, goes to a theatre to catch the same movie every week, making long and short trips every other month, u call that POOR??? <_<

I din know I've been living like a beggar all my life! :tears:

Nice try there... <_<

Guest Azura

:lol:Azura honey, I suppose if I can afford that I won't be working hard at chalking up brownie points at work! :sweatingbullets:

Now if I've accumulated enough wealth like what the life of this lady below is being described as living, I'll sure book the next flight to Seoul and fish binnie out! :lol:

BTW, any idea who this lady could be?! ;)B)

dont give me that crap.....icon3.gif...*joking* :D:sweatingbullets:

WHo's that lady?? i dont know her leh... :rolleyes: