Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Azura

Korean celebrate Parent's Day yesterday, wonder what did Hyunbin get for his folks? :rolleyes::D

pday.jpg

hyunbin gallery

Guest luckycarrienew

Love this words

no one can know just how she feels T_________T

... she won't use the phone, she's too tired to pick it up@@

she's going back to the old way @@

she sits in the classroom to learn with the othersT_______T

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

He's so thin in Ireland....

look at his sharp features.... :)

1134101905.jpg

hyunbin gallery

Yah, he does have sharp feature in those Ireland cap.

I preffer his look and weight during MNIKSS days and now cause the extra weight actually makes him kind of cuter. ;)

Guest luckycarrienew

Why HB's eyes look soooooooooooooooooo sad??T_________________________T?????? :(:(:(

1147089429dvd7pk.jpg

Guest lariest

I was just looking at his pics from his younger days to now...his eyes looked diff imo...did he get a double eyelid surgery at some point? Is it popular in Korea like how nose surgery is popular in China? Just wondering :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

Love this words

no one can know just how she feels T_________T

... she won't use the phone, she's too tired to pick it up@@

she's going back to the old way @@

she sits in the classroom to learn with the othersT_______T

Carrie...is that a song lyrics?? :rolleyes:

I was just looking at his pics from his younger days to now...his eyes looked diff imo...did he get a double eyelid surgery at some point? Is it popular in Korea like how nose surgery is popular in China? Just wondering :sweatingbullets:

I dun think he did any plastic surgery on his eyes.

Plastic surgery is very popular in Korea :)

Guest Azura

Is Ireland his first drama? He looks so very young in the photo & very lean. I really don't like his looks there.

sort of...as one of the lead.

before that he appeared in sitcom.

Guest Greentea

Is Ireland his first drama? He looks so very young in the photo & very lean. I really don't like his looks there.

His first drama was bodyguard not Ireland :) Agree he looks young in those pics ;)

05108th.jpg

Guest sApphIReGurL

hihi! newbie reporting!

love Binnie in KSS! to be honest, i didn't like Binnie since the beginning of the series......u know, coz i think sam shik was kinda annoying at 1st. but then, the more i watched the series, the more i think he's seriously cute! so, here i am, infected by sam soon & sam shik virus! lol! :lol:

by the way, anyone knows the details bout Binnie recording an album? coz i heard there r plans......

Guest Greentea

hihi! newbie reporting!

love Binnie in KSS! to be honest, i didn't like Binnie since the beginning of the series......u know, coz i think sam shik was kinda annoying at 1st. but then, the more i watched the series, the more i think he's seriously cute! so, here i am, infected by sam soon & sam shik virus! lol! :lol:

by the way, anyone knows the details bout Binnie recording an album? coz i heard there r plans......

sApphIReGurL, Welcome to binnie thread. I saw ur nick in onlysuna n hyunbin01 forum :)

Wat are the details abt bin's album? We didnt heard of it so far.. :unsure:

Guest sApphIReGurL

sApphIReGurL, Welcome to binnie thread. I saw ur nick in onlysuna n hyunbin01 forum :)

Wat are the details abt bin's album? We didnt heard of it so far.. :unsure:

you're at onlysuna and hyunbin01 too??? coolie! (wow....u remember my nick? hahaha! u're cool.) but.....sigh.......BOTH forums r down at this moment...... :tears: ......i wanna go home!!!!!

the details......i dunno bout it also, that's y i'm asking. i heard someone saying binnie's management thinks he has the potential, so they have plans of making him a singer.......i've heard him rap (only a tiny part though), nice voice......

Guest poem

Hi all,

I still couldn't check up on the back post, im sure more goodies waiting for me but thanks in advance girls. :lol:

I wanna share this clip, its the 1st time i watch it so im not sure if its been posted b4. I find it quite funny. :lol:

MNIKSS Teaser Clip -> MU | YSI

mnikssteasercaps.jpg

source : hyunbin.joa.cc & iMBC

Guest Greentea

Hi all,

I still couldn't check up on the back post, im sure more goodies waiting for me but thanks in advance girls. :lol:

I wanna share this clip, its the 1st time i watch it so im not sure if its been posted b4. I find it quite funny. :lol:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/pixi...steasercaps.jpg

poem thx for sharing.. I think i had this clip but cun understand wat they are talking except daniel's part :D

ps: PB toys need to purchase with cake or cookies :sweatingbullets: cun ask my fren to help me to buy :tears:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Hi all,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/pixi...steasercaps.jpg

:w00t: Hey thanks a lot. I'm starting to download it right now!! :w00t:

Maybe you could also post this in MNIKSS thread so more people can watch it but then again almost all people there are also in here ;):P