Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest be happy

http://www.youtube.c...B6C7FCCB49CC075

http://www.youtube.c...main&playnext=2

http://www.youtube.c...main&playnext=3

here's the link. enjoyPosted Image

Thanks dear soo much ..but those are not the direct vod and when i go to the link below its nothing ...actually i want to watch jiwoo parts :rolleyes:

Thanks dear soo much ..but those are not the direct vod and when i go to the link below its nothing ...actually i want to watch jiwoo parts :rolleyes:

dear Behappy....I think if you follow youtube link that Jodi provide under the screen they've another link Watch It Here...ka...

but you can also try link below. Hope you enjoy 1N2D actress special....Jiwoo is Extremely Lovely ka !!!

http://www.daebaksubs.com/2011/06/eng-1n2d-ep-205-full.html

http://www.daebaksubs.com/2011/06/eng-1n2d-ep-206-full.html

http://www.daebaksubs.com/2011/06/eng-1n2d-ep-207-full.html

pyUI.jpg

Guest be happy

but you can also try link below. Hope you enjoy 1N2D actress special....Jiwoo is Extremely Lovely ka !!!

thanks alot dear for your alwayes great help i will watch them now :lol:

Guest sashimi911

Thank you Anni. wow JW just returned from CF shot in Canton in the morning and already attending the premier. What a hactic schedule.

Thank you Anni. wow JW just returned from CF shot in Canton in the morning and already attending the premier. What a hactic schedule.

ํำYes I see from Jiwoolove too that....today she just left CAN .... our Wonder Girl can do....and Her sense of Fashion never let me down.....Perfect as always !!!!.....I'm sure that she was invite by Hanuel Sis. After 1N2D both seem to be good friends ... w00t.gifw00t.gif

1320235929_224634.jpg

NISI20111102_0005399525_web.jpg

20111102_1320236973_25065700_1.jpg

Guest jodi_ashrik

thanks anni. what's new??laugh.gif jiwoo is so pretty! jiwoo is really fashionista! lovelywub.gif

Guest IWBAB2020

^^ who took these pictures of her? Not very good photography skills at all. An ameteur photography student can do a better job of taking pictures.

Guest be happy

waaaw very lovely JIWOO and she looks very happy tooo .... :wub:

I miss you sooo much dear Eun Jea :rolleyes:

Something i want to say dear princess is soo humble and simple even though she has avery perfect body ..long shap legs ..small elegant waist ...round hips ..she just wear what is simple and donot show her beauty ...plz plz show your beauty as real :rolleyes:

Guest jodi_ashrik

waaaw very lovely JIWOO and she looks very happy tooo .... :wub:

I miss you sooo much dear Eun Jea  :rolleyes:

Something i want to say dear princess is soo humble and simple even though she has avery perfect body ..long shap legs ..small elegant waist ...round hips ..she just wear what is simple and donot show her beauty ...plz plz show your beauty as real  :rolleyes:

she always wear pants and rubber shoes hehe maybe because she's tall ?

i want to see her wearing a short. i mean i don't have a pix seeing her wearing a short? why she don't want to expose her legs?sweatingbullets.gif hehe her legs is so long! i like it

Guest be happy

she always wear pants and rubber shoes hehe maybe because she's tall ?

i want to see her wearing a short. i mean i don't have a pix seeing her wearing a short? why she don't want to expose her legs?Posted Image hehe her legs is so long! i like it

i w

yes her legs is long with lovely shap >> i think she is one who doesnt love exbosing her skin ... even in her last drama cant lose she wore long and respect night gown with body under it :huh:

cantlive-ep1-06.jpg

actually i apreciate this for her ...but i wish she can surprise us with short dress without long socks exposing her lovely shap legs and very beautifull body :lol:

Guest jodi_ashrik

i w

yes her legs is long with lovely shap >> i think she is one who doesnt love exbosing her skin ... even in her last drama cant lose she wore long and respect night gown with body under it  :huh:

*quoted image*

actually i apreciate this for her ...but i wish she can surprise us with short dress without long socks exposing her lovely shap legs and very beautifull body  :lol:

agree . lot of korean wearing short dress but jiwoo is unique haha 

lets wait and see. im excited for thatw00t.gif

pic_cjw_171.jpg

hihihi..love this photowub.gif

Guest be happy

iI have just finished watching 1N2D actress special its amazing

epecially CJW she really funny and lovelly and her words seem come correctly in its time

" I am in your heart " --- " in front of my hous" haha clever answring :w00t:

oh and when she go to the water i really become afraid of her she was furuois and out of controle >>>i wish she can gain more weight :D

actually CJW give the team a pretty atmosphere full of cutness and ditzyness :P

Question : how come CHOI JI WOO be soo beautifull and lovely with each male she acompany or co with ??? its really amazing even with TAE WOONG when they hold hands they look pretty together.. as if they are lover ... i like the way he grab her from the tent with his serious voice and attitude ...very charming with each other :wub:

do you think they may do drama with each other ??? although TAEWOONG is not A -class actor or famous in acting ...but who know ??? maybe if they pair in one of a romantic drama this will be his first step to famousness B)

Love JW when she not living in such glory atmosphere that she is one of the most famous akorean actoress all over the world ..and just be as herself enjoing herself and be as any one has glory and weakness

Sorry forspeaking about show finished monthes ago but i really love it and want to give my love to my princess JW :wub:

Guest AllforCJW

LOTTE MAGAZINE - NOV 2011

lotte_nov.jpg

gif image hosting

Y-STAR NEWS "YOU PET" MOVIE PREMIERE

----------------------------------

Kim Ha-neul and Choi Ji-woo "We are '1 Night 2 Days' sisters"

photo204336.jpg

jpeg image hosting

Choi Ji-woo showed up at press release event for "You Pet".

Actress Kim Ha-neul and Choi Ji-woo have an unusual relationship.

Choi Ji-woo appeared at the VIP preview of the movie "You Pet" and was in the spotlight. At the event she appeared tall and thin.

Her management official at the event said, "There are many cases where managers get phone calls from producers and investors for their artist to attend these VIP previews. Choi Ji-woo received a call from Kim Ha-neul and asked the managers to empty her schedule for this. She couldn't attend the VIP preview for "Blind"".

The two appeared on the KBS 2TV program "1 Night 2 Days" together in June. The high and mighty actresses showed plain faces and slept outside in the wild on this program, showing a side of them never seen before.

After that, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Ha-neul have been keeping a close relationship. A movie official said, "It's natural that actresses have competition against each other, but I think these actresses appealed to one another in that short period of time. I hope they continue on like this for 10 or 20 years".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

credit: Hancinema

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am glad to see CJW at KHN's movie premiere. They hit it off quickly in 1N2D and became friends ever since. One of the many things I love about CJW is that she befriended not only female celebrities, but also her main competitors such as Kim Tae Hee & Song Hye Kyo (these two are often neck to neck with CJW in Halyu ranking position). SHK attended CJW's "The Actresses" movie premiere, and KTH & CJW were recently seen eating together in a restaurant. I think this says a lot about the kind of person CJW is!

Guest be happy

thanks Anni for updates

the firts pic is very very pretty ...as a woman in every man dream :wub:

but JW sooo thin she lost alot of weight ... i hope she regain her fatty look again :) >>

Dear Anni,

Any idea where I can order a copy of Ji Woo Love Story (Busan) and the star & heart necklaces she wore during Can't lose?

kamsamnida. :):)

Dear Sashimi911

I'm sorry for late reply ka !!! ....regarding the heart necklaces I also want to have one...I saw it from Yesasia ka but now it's temporary out of stock.....

http://www.yesasia.com/us/choi-ji-woo-style-heart-necklace-gold-color/1024961780-0-0-0-en/info.html

and the Star necklaces and I think Most of Jiwoo Accessories that she always wearing is from TROSE which I think have to buy in Korean :tears:

http://www.trosejewelry.com/

http://blog.naver.com/trosegold?Redirect=Log&logNo=142836677