Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Hyc-ching

Yes...Thank God that Jiwoo not there during in incident....Pray for all Japan too ka.

*quoted image*

I guess from the news that all Hallayu Stars sent their condolence message and some helping hand for them too.

Copied from LBH thread

Thanks to rubie

Who are the “Nice” Stars That Will Help the Japanese Earthquake Victims?

Source via
by
dongie
-

Top stars like Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, and Won Bin have decided to help the neighboring country, Japan, after the strong earthquake shook up the country.

According to some source, Bae Yong Joon have contacted his company the moment he heard about the earthquake and are looking for any possible way to help Japan. Bae Yong Joon is known to have donated 300 million won for the 2004 earthquake victims in Japan, and another 300 million won for the South Asia tsunami victims in the past as well.

Other top actors and actresses like Choi Ji Woo, Won Bin, and Lee Byung Hun have expressed concerns for the island of Japan and are looking into ways to help out.

NHK has reported that the number of deaths can be over 1000. So far, there has been about 680 reported deaths but in some areas, the number of missing persons cannot be counted so the actual deaths can amount to more than 1000. So far, the number of people reported missing or dead has accumulated to be over 1300 people. The official number so far is 688 deaths and 642 missing.

Guest apple_red

Honestly, what happened? Work is more important than Love? How can she miss his discharge? One has to wonder if she really loves him? hmmmm....???

First of all, their relationship is not for media circus...

did other girlfriends welcoming their boyfriend when they were discharged ? just named one an actress who is in relationship with an actor and welcome him when he was discharges. 

And if she didnt there doesnt mean she didnt love him. or her love is just prove only by her presence on the discharges day ? not by the way she is waiting for him WITHOUT any drama  for the whole 2 years ????

Guest Hyc-ching

Brief translation from Chinese text by cindycho@bhjwlove.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20110315n10563

2011-03-15 11:31

PS11031500018.JPG

Choi Jiwoo donated 200 million won to the earthquake victims in Japan through the Korea Red Cross. She said: I want to make some small effort to help the scared victims of Japan that lost their homes due to earthquake and tsunami. And added: Because of radiation leak, even relief workers cannot freely have access. When the situation has improved I must pay personal visit and give help.

Jiwoo : "I hope as soon as possible recovery"

Jiwoo, "I hope as soon as possible recovery"

Woo, donated 200 million won deposit

(AP) reporter = jeonhyeonwoo Korea craze in Japan, which brings the drama 'Winter Sonata' in Japan, Ms. Woo's heroine, actress earthquake and donated 200 million won was deposited in the Red Cross.

Mr. Woo 15 days in an interview with Yonhap News, "and now I'm hurt and pain that no words can not tell you I do not know how to comfort," said "For me the interest and support in the world, but a tough situation, my sincerest wishes for recovery as soon as possible "she said.

Woo for the past 13 days prior to her website, "Are you in Japan shocked by the news of the tragedy I do not know what was about to ask could not even bear safety," she told the sad state of mind.

Usual volunteer activities through charitable organizations in 2004, Ms. Woo, showing the earthquake victims in Niigata Prefecture, wrote begging for donations to assist the deposit of $ 10,000 was even.

"Video interview: jeonhyeonwoo reporter / Jeong PD>

ddwine@yna.co.kr

Google translate.....pls feel free to correct if wrong ka...

:wub: :wub:

w-----.mp4_thumbs_2011.03.15_18.15.35.jpg

Guest dramalover

Bravo to all the Hallyu stars willingness and readily shares

what they can to help the earthquake/tsunami victims in Japan..

tears.gif very sad... tears.gif

Thanks a lot anni,Hyc for sharing the news and the latest picture of

our Princess..

Guest apple_red

i th ink it's the time for all hallyu star to pay their attribution to Japan's fans as they have so many Japan fans for Korean actress...

I hope Japan will be recovery soon...and i really admire their strength mentality

Guest ruthlene

i th ink it's the time for all hallyu star to pay their attribution to Japan's fans as they have so many Japan fans for Korean actress...

I hope Japan will be recovery soon...and i really admire their strength mentality

I hope and pray that Japan will recovery soon also. Yes, they are mentally strong. Every night I pray for them. I also read Psalm 23 of the Holy Bible (it give me strength & great hope). Thanks Ji Woo for being a wonderful caring person. May God bless you always. May God grant you peace, joy and good health.

Guest apple_red

two famous and pretty star dining together surely caused an attention...i am glad they're having good relationship even 8 years after STH filmed..

Guest ruthlene

two famous and pretty star dining together surely caused an attention...i am glad they're having good relationship even 8 years after STH filmed..

I read long time ago that Ji Woo is a faithful friend, so their friendship still stands today. She has lots of friends that she's still very close. She's a wonderful person.

Guest apple_red

Jiwoo is the only girl ??? LOL...

i love love the dress...it's so suit her..elegant yet showing brave

Guest dramalover

The gown is so beautiful and elegant and JW is deserving

to wear it and surrounded by all these awesome namja's .. blush.gifblush.gif:wub: