Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@Chrc Thank you for the info. I would love to meet her in person but I will need to learn Korean first. My question is when we contact StarJiwoo via PM .. does it have to be in Korean or English will do ?? And are you coming back to be active in Soompi again ?? Would love to have you back tho !! Oh ... one more important request ... if you get a hold of your Korean fan who has met JW many times .. Can she relay the message to JW that we'd love to see her walking down the aisle with .......  soon ?? -- I'm just joking on this one but I silently meant it ... lol !!

• Like 5

Can she relay the message to JW that we'd love to see her walking down the aisle with .......  soon ?? -- I'm just joking on this one but I silently meant it ... lol !!

​i bet many would love to say this... and in fact, she has heard of it already, not just from Na PD who used his mom as a shield, but from the people around her, lol... but ultimately, she just needs to be with someone who makes her happy...

• Like 4

@superjihoo   I went back and watched GOF 7 again with sub ... That part you mentioned Na PD used his mom as a shield to pop the marriage question ... It was more obvious to me this time that JW was a bit shy and put her head down and started eating again .. as if she was hiding her feeling?  and SJ was looking at her and then nodded his head as we all saw it. I know we talked about this scene multiple times but the more I watch it, the more I want to say that they're seeing in each other but of course it's only speculation. Sorry if this is off topic .. this should go on the porter couple thread. And I agree .. she needs to be with someone who makes her happy and may I add someone whom she is comfortable with ..

• Like 6

@superjihoo   I went back and watched GOF 7 again with sub ... That part you mentioned Na PD used his mom as a shield to pop the marriage question ... It was more obvious to me this time that JW was a bit shy and put her head down and started eating again .. as if she was hiding her feeling?  and SJ was looking at her and then nodded his head as we all saw it. I know we talked about this scene multiple times but the more I watch it, the more I want to say that they're seeing in each other but of course it's only speculation. Sorry if this is off topic .. this should go on the porter couple thread. And I agree .. she needs to be with someone who makes her happy and may I add someone whom she is comfortable with ..

​@superjihoo  Where did you get GOF epi 7 with sub?  Can you post the link, please.. Thank you.

• Like 1

@littlex2000 i havent checked the Starjiwoo site about the anniversary event but according to a Korean fan, there's none in August.  But there's a birthday event for JW in june.  Unlike the nursery volunteer activity, you'll actually get to meet JW at the bday event.  Do you think you can go? Where r u from?  If you are interested, she said that she can give you the info.  Unfortunately I wont be able to go to korea anytime soon.  PM me your info, i'll check with her on how to apply.  

Edited by Chrc
  • Like 2

@Chrc Thank you for the info. I would love to meet her in person but I will need to learn Korean first. My question is when we contact StarJiwoo via PM .. does it have to be in Korean or English will do ?? And are you coming back to be active in Soompi again ?? Would love to have you back tho !! Oh ... one more important request ... if you get a hold of your Korean fan who has met JW many times .. Can she relay the message to JW that we'd love to see her walking down the aisle with .......  soon ?? -- I'm just joking on this one but I silently meant it ... lol !!

Hehehe.  I am sure by now she has heard the wishes of many korean ahjummas.  But I think It might be more effective if you fly to Korea and convince her yourself.  :-)

if you want to contact Starjiwoo webmaster, you can wtite in English.  She understands basic English, just dont use idioms or expressions.  I never had issues of communicating in English with her.  I even spoke to her over the phone and we understood each other .  It would be great if you are able to attend the bday event with @littlex2000.  

Edited by Chrc
  • Like 1

@littlex2000  Where did you get GOF epi 7 with sub?  Can you post the link, please.. Thank you.

well, its through a cable subscription, and fortunately, the station replays an episode almost daily so i can watch the replays multiple times.. so can you come and let's watch it together?!? haha... i have no way to record it, so i'm sorry.. been trying to find a YT link for TVN/Channel M to no avail...

@tilac yeah we all saw that uneasiness esp knowing that they are being recorded... there's also this scene where she hid her face from the camera knowing she was being recorded upon seeing LSJ after a half day of being separated. I just believe she's more careful now, with comments, with reactions esp those seen by the public, as she has pronounced before that she won't go public with her relationship... BUT, what can she do when HE is the one mentioning her name on almost every instance he gets?!? Still, it would take a big leap of courage for her to publicly admit to a relationship so i hope that someone will be ALL WORTH IT!!!

• Like 3

@littlex2000  Where did you get GOF epi 7 with sub?  Can you post the link, please.. Thank you.

well, its through a cable subscription, and fortunately, the station replays an episode almost daily so i can watch the replays multiple times.. so can you come and let's watch it together?!? haha... i have no way to record it, so i'm sorry.. been trying to find a YT link for TVN/Channel M to no avail...

@superjihoo  Where do you live?? I'll be right over :)

• Like 3

@littlex2000 you seriously plan to go to JW event...?? wow... awesome... *clap*clap*  good luck for you dear.. hope you can attend the events...

i went to Seoul last month but i'm only got to see her yogiyo poster at subway... :wub:  and someone left lotte duty free booklet in airport transfer and i just took it cause got jiwoo photo in there... :P

• Like 3

@littlex2000 you seriously plan to go to JW event...?? wow... awesome... *clap*clap*  good luck for you dear.. hope you can attend the events...

i went to Seoul last month but i'm only got to see her yogiyo poster at subway... :wub:  and someone left lotte duty free booklet in airport transfer and i just took it cause got jiwoo photo in there... :P

@chiqchocolate  I really really want to.  I am waiting to find out the exact date and location of the event.  My husband already say that it's ok for me to go.  Once I find out the details, then I can switch my work schedule around to make it happen.  I hope I can find out soon so I can plan :) I am very excited right now.  

• Like 1

@Chrc  Thanks for the info. I'd love to go but I don't think I can make it this year. Too many things to take care of. May be next year and I'll have to plan better. Hopefully if you can make it next year and if @littlex2000 will go again too then we can all go together. Please stay in touch and hopefully we can make it happen next year. Besides if uri JW is a married woman by then I'll get to meet her other half ... 2 birds with one stone !! yay !! 

@littlex2000  I hope you make it on her birthday and get to meet JW in person. Please give her a big hug from me and let me know when you come back. So if you want to go again next year, you can be my guide ... ha ha ! I just went thru Seoul a few months ago but didn't get to stay long .. sigh !

• Like 2

@tilac yeah we all saw that uneasiness esp knowing that they are being recorded... there's also this scene where she hid her face from the camera knowing she was being recorded upon seeing LSJ after a half day of being separated. I just believe she's more careful now, with comments, with reactions esp those seen by the public, as she has pronounced before that she won't go public with her relationship... BUT, what can she do when HE is the one mentioning her name on almost every instance he gets?!? Still, it would take a big leap of courage for her to publicly admit to a relationship so i hope that someone will be ALL WORTH IT!!!

Yes .. I think she tried to hide her uneasiness by burst into laughter or put her head down. Sorry... Princess but we could still see it.  And yes .. SJ is the one now mentioning her name all the time plus the media are also shipping and cheering them hard. I think IF/WHEN they announce their relationship it would be their wedding date ... pretty much like BYJ did with his..

• Like 3

@chiqchocolate  I really really want to.  I am waiting to find out the exact date and location of the event.  My husband already say that it's ok for me to go.  Once I find out the details, then I can switch my work schedule around to make it happen.  I hope I can find out soon so I can plan :) I am very excited right now.  

@littlex2000 do let us know if you are going.... maybe we can do some simple fans project... like cards with our message.. so that she know she have fans outside korea/japan... hehehe just my 2 cents..

i was going to seoul last month but i'm only got to see her yogiyo poster at subway... ..:wub:  and someone left lotte duty free booklet in airport transfer and i just took it cause got jiwoo photo in there... :P

Edited by chiqchocolate
  • Like 1

June 1, 2015

Choi Ji-woo returns to film

BY JIN MIN-JI INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

cjw_happyfb.jpg

Actress Choi Ji-woo will return to the silver screen with the film, “Happy Facebook,” her first since “Actresses” (2009) six years ago, according to Starnews Korea.

The upcoming project revolves around the stories of three couples. Actors Kang Ha-neul, Kim Joo-hyuk, Yoo Ah-in and model-actress Esom also have roles in the film.

“Happy Facebook” will be directed by Park Hyun-jin, known for her previous work, including “Lovers of Six Years” (2008). 

Casting for the movie will be completed soon with production planned to begin in summer.

One of Korea’s top stars, Choi made her acting debut in 1995, in the drama “War and Love.” But her breakout role was in the KBS2 drama “Winter Sonata” (2002), which gained international popularity. Choi most recently grabbed the public’s attention following her appearance on tvN’s variety program, “Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece” (2015). 

• Like 5

@rubie..thanks 4 the article.. i hv mixed feeling about this....the director last film 6 years in love got so so review...i hope the director will hv solid script and prove me wrong

• Like 1

@littlex2000 do let us know if you are going.... maybe we can do some simple fans project... like cards with our message.. so that she know she have fans outside korea/japan... hehehe just my 2 cents.​

@chiqchocolate Well the event is the orphanage volunteering on June 8.  I am still scrambling to see if I can go.  It is such a short notice.  I really want to go, but I am kinda scared.  I have never travel outside of the U.S by myself before and never to Korea.  I don't know the language and don't know the city, big challenges :( .  Anyone interested in going to this volunteering thing.  Anyway, I will let you know asap if I can go to this.  

• Like 1

@rubie..thanks 4 the article.. i hv mixed feeling about this....the director last film 6 years in love got so so review...i hope the director will hv solid script and prove me wrong

​Really? Hmm. Now I'm a bit worried.

Also, is it wrong for me to think that they will have a hard time selling the love angle she's going to be in this movie because her love line with SJ is so popular right now? The whole Korea basically already made up their mind about those two being together in everything, lol. I mean, isn't the timing a little bit off? I hope I'm wrong tho.

• Like 1

​I thought the same thing! She was trying to eat her feelings. LOL. And did you guys notice how she kept playing with her hair when SJ brought up the cotton candy incident? And she gave this look to SJ because she didn't know it was his intention, and she went all kind of like... I don't know how to describe it, but it was different. That scene convinced me that my gut feeling is right. LOL. 

Sorry if this is off topic haha.

• Like 1