Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Hello All,

I am new to this website and forum.  I am glad to find this forum about CJW.  I was wondering if anyone can tell me if CJW has any other official website besides Starjiwoo? I joined Starjiwoo, but the news on there are all in Korean

• Like 3

@scullaaay Thanks for responding.  I was wondering if you or anyone that you know ever attended a Starjiwoo's anniversary gathering.  Do you know the date of the anniversary?  I would like to attend one, regardless if CJW is there or not.  I think it would be neat to meet others who are fans of CJW.  However, in order for me to attend, I would need a lot of times and planning ahead to make it into reality.  

• Like 3

@scullaaay Thanks for responding.  I was wondering if you or anyone that you know ever attended a Starjiwoo's anniversary gathering.  Do you know the date of the anniversary?  I would like to attend one, regardless if CJW is there or not.  I think it would be neat to meet others who are fans of CJW.  However, in order for me to attend, I would need a lot of times and planning ahead to make it into reality.  

​Woah, you are an avid fan! and since im a new fan, all i can say is GOODLUCK!!!

• Like 2

​Welcome to the club  @littlex2000  .. You know Ji Woo posts stuff on StarJiwoo and I think that's the only site she goes on to communicate with her fans and of course it's all in Korean. There's also CJW int'l fb but it's a fan made. About that Starjiwoo's gathering, does anyone know whether we have to make arrangement in advance before we can attend or we can just walk in ?? I think we should go as a group from Soompi so at least we have us who speak English. I think most people who attend speak Korean, right ?? I will need an interpreter if I go ... 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 3

Guest akitsuki029_stv

Can any of you guys tell me where can i watch choi ji woo's OLD Korean Dramas?? i really want to watch it. :(

Can any of you guys tell me where can i watch choi ji woo's OLD Korean Dramas?? i really want to watch it. :(

​If you are in N America region, try dramafever.com .. they don't have all her old dramas but still quite a few. Or try dramacool.com ... Anybody has better suggestions ... please help too ... !!

• Like 1

@scullaaay Thanks for responding.  I was wondering if you or anyone that you know ever attended a Starjiwoo's anniversary gathering.  Do you know the date of the anniversary?  I would like to attend one, regardless if CJW is there or not.  I think it would be neat to meet others who are fans of CJW.  However, in order for me to attend, I would need a lot of times and planning ahead to make it into reality.  ​

from this thread at Starjiwoo
 http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/2473566  
 June Birthday Celebrate Volunteer at the nursery ka.....but still not confirm if Jiwoo will attend or not.
Date: June 8, 2015 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

• Like 3

from this thread at Starjiwoo http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/2473566  
 June Birthday Celebrate Volunteer at the nursery ka.....but still not confirm if Jiwoo will attend or not.

Thanks @annichoi  I saw that on Starjiwoo too.  How do you join in with the volunteer at the nursery?  Do you have to sign up and how do you do that?  I didn't see anything about starjiwoo mentioning signing up to volunteer.  June is coming up and for me it is too late to plan to join in with the volunteer anyway.  I would like to join in with the volunteering one of these days, but I would need plenty of advance notice.  I am hoping that maybe I can attend the starjiwoo anniversary if I can get the time off from work.  Still I have to find out when it if first and that plane ticket is not going to cost an arm and a leg :).  Tilac had mentioned that maybe all of us from Soompi should go as a group.  I think that would be a great idea since we all speak English.  That would give us some support.  I think it would be a lot of fun :) .

• Like 3

@annichoi Thanks for the info and link .. I saw that too but I didn't know what it was. I hope JW can attend since she is on break (resting) right now ... oppa said so in TMAD2 ha ha ha !!

@littlex2000 I wonder if the Starjiwoo events are strictly for Korean fans ?? We might want to find that out first and foremost. If you come from the west coast of the US i.e. California direct flight to Seoul shouldn't be that expensive and you might be able to get a good deal. Korean Airlines has daily flight to Seoul, if I remember it correctly. The reason I suggest to go as group is you don't want to feel out of place when you walk into the event alone and don't know the language. Second if you go as group, you might be able to arrange something with StarJiwoo as a so called "organization" rather than as an individual. -- just my two cents ..

Edited by tilac
  • Like 4

@tilac I totally agreed with you.  I think the anniversary should be open to all her fans right?  I wonder if any foreigner have ever attended a Starjiwoo anniversary.  I think Annichoi posted something from the anniversary one year.  I wondered if she attended one.  @annichoi Have you been to one of Starjiwoo's anniversary?  

• Like 1

from this thread at Starjiwoo http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/2473566  

Thanks @annichoi  I saw that on Starjiwoo too.  How do you join in with the volunteer at the nursery?  Do you have to sign up and how do you do that?  I didn't see anything about starjiwoo mentioning signing up to volunteer.  June is coming up and for me it is too late to plan to join in with the volunteer anyway.  I would like to join in with the volunteering one of these days, but I would need plenty of advance notice.  I am hoping that maybe I can attend the starjiwoo anniversary if I can get the time off from work.  Still I have to find out when it if first and that plane ticket is not going to cost an arm and a leg :).  Tilac had mentioned that maybe all of us from Soompi should go as a group.  I think that would be a great idea since we all speak English.  That would give us some support.  I think it would be a lot of fun :) .

@littlex2000 @tilac hi, I am a long-time fan of Ji Woo but was inactive from Soompi forum for a year or two. Let me share with you what I know.  Over the years I was able to receive JW's autograph signed for me with my name and other JW memorabilia from her official rep through insider channel.  Sadly I've lost contact with all of them.  The nursery activity is a yearly tradition organized by her korean fan club that is conducted on or around her bday.  One time I signed up for volunteering but had to cancel because i was told young kids were discouraged to come be ause of the poor environment.  I was traveling with my toddler and preschooler at that time.  It didnt work out for us.  The nursry location is a few hours outside Seoul by bus.  Ji woo might stop by and participate at the nursery but is never a guarantee.  Her presence is never predetermined or announced intentionally to avoid media coverage or such.  No one really knows if she's going to show up at the nursery or not.  

If you are truly interested in volunteering at the nursery, why dont you contact Starjiwoo webmaster directly via PM and let her know of your plan.  She should be able to help you.  If you are stuck, PM me I might be able to connect you with a long time korean fan who has met JW many times.  Good Luck!!! I hope you'll get to meet jw in person.  

Edited by Chrc
  • Like 6

@Chrc

Thank you so much for the info.  I will definitely think about volunteering next year.  Have you ever thought about wanting to sign up to volunteer again?  You are so lucky to be able to receive things signed by CJW.  Now do you know anything about the Starjiwoo anniversary get together?  Do they have a get together each year?  I thought I read somewhere that it is in August, but I don't know the exact date.  I would love to be able to attend if they have an anniversary get together.  I would really appreciated if you have any info on that.  Thanks again

:)

• Like 2