[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest tikamicizia

yaahh I'm in love with the doctor. otoke, they look so good together. *ready for the heartbreak* huhuhuhu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arashi76

i haven't seen episode 3 yet, but although the dr is likeable, i still prefer tae kang over the doctor. =)  he was sympathetic to jiany when she had an argument with her dad and he never left her that night.  (which probably started all the troubles. haha!)
i can't wait for him to woo her and see him get jealous because of the doctor!!! =)

Guest Yurichin

I still can't imagine how NR will fall to TK?? feel pity to him at the 3rd episode, still able to smile even though everyone cast him away, such a tough heart. Wonder in the future between JA and TK who protect who? :-/   awww... "I do I do" need more deep melow OST. then prepare for tissue.

Guest goldtigerzz

Live Recap of I do Ido Episode 4 starts soon(10pm in Korea time) Hope you enjoy :)http://goo.gl/5K6RI
640_1339060364.jpg?1339060362

Guest Hanachio

I understand that she could love the doctor, is handsome, nice and perfect for her but I still feel she´s being VERY presionate by him and her family and I don´t like it :(
Also I don´t like how her father don´t respect her work and life, I hope that now with the baby he could change a bit his close mind too!
waiting for today episode!!! yay!

Guest see-T

I'm rooting for the doctor!!! 
Have Tae Kang had already feelings toward Ji Ahn? I wonder when he asked Ji Ahn whether that night has no impact on her.. He seems to have that feeling, but at the same time I was thinking that he was just teasing her with that one night-stand just to make her annoyed.
Cant wait....about 3o mins to go

Guest yuyunzzz

thanks for who makes i do i do live recap. it's quite tough to watch and write a recap at the same time. i really appreciate it.

Guest rebecca55

http://www.vingle.net/posts/19371-LIVE-RECAP-I-do-I-do-Ep-4 Live Recap tonight of episode 4 of I do I do starts in 10 minutes! Do not miss the latest of this great drama!

Guest soulan

Aaaaaah! I think I won't make it .. My heart is beginning to break for the Dr. thinking about what is coming.. I thought that maybe JA and ES could be the end game but seeing how JA notice TK more and more ALREADY... The little ES and JA developped together is already going away.. Aigoo. I have to close my heart or it's gonna be bad. haha! 

Guest *alodia*

I said this on my blog (after episode 2):
Some may think that she’ll find out that she’s pregnant on the next episode. But I think otherwise. Too early, I think. Maybe it will be revealed by the 4th episode? Hopefully a cliffhanger of episode 4 to kill all of us while waiting for episode 5! o.o
I'm correct! hahaha!
This drama makes me crazy!!! Really! I was all rooting for Ji Ahn and Eun Seong's date... she and him getting both excited... then... Tae Kanga!!!! Oh well, I guess the baby wants mom and dad to be together thus tried to stop JI Ahn from dating another guy.
Love love love love this drama...

Guest flora47

This ep was better .Really liked it .They didn't drag the plot because JA made it up with him.There were also cute scenes with ES.It's 2 bad  he's not our lead character.
The actor who plays ES does a great job  but i think that ES has fallen in love with her too quickly.He's not young and before their 1st date ,he wanted to be rejected.So ,he was a confirmed bachelor.She sure has a great personality but something is missingI like TK more and more .I understand that she was moved by him.

Guest see-T

I said this on my blog (after episode 2):

Some may think that she’ll find out that she’s pregnant on the next episode. But I think otherwise. Too early, I think. Maybe it will be revealed by the 4th episode? Hopefully a cliffhanger of episode 4 to kill all of us while waiting for episode 5! o.o

I'm correct! hahaha!

This drama makes me crazy!!! Really! I was all rooting for Ji Ahn and Eun Seong's date... she and him getting both excited... then... Tae Kanga!!!! Oh well, I guess the baby wants mom and dad to be together thus tried to stop JI Ahn from dating another guy.

Love love love love this drama...

Guest *alodia*

I really love how this drama is playing with our emotions... and what? it's only been 4 episodes. Korea, i wonder why you not interested in this drama... :(Now i don't know how to face a week without I DO... help!!!

Guest reedtrip82

What the age difference bwt JA and TK in the drama? I just curious, if JA never care for man or love does this mean she a virgin? It seen like she hate man period.

the real age gap between KSA and LJW is 11 years, probably it's same with JA and TK in the drama, since JA tell them they like mother and son?!

if it's like what you said then made the two of them are virgin and the first each other (ugh bad english)?! /:)

according to one scene when JA still teenager, I think she wasn't a cold girl, there's something made her change and probably she used to has love story, but I dunno since no explanation about that, maybe you'll know after read the novel?! 

I don't think she cold, she seen uninterest in man or love cuz at the bar she siad man or bothersome and immature. I was rewatching the scene where TK said that night really mean nothing to you, well i figure it the first for TA and JA too because why else would it be special for just a one nightstand or i could be wrong?

Guest *alodia*

Well, according to the novel: 

It’s not the trauma of a failed marriage.  It’s not also a man-phobia. Ji Ahn simply doesn’t need marriage. Falling in love; getting married; washing husband’s clothes; cooking; giving birth; raising kids – it just doesn’t attract her. She didn’t want any of these.
But that's just a small part... we still don't know how and why ji ahn feels.thinks this way.
JA's first time... i still don't know. maaybe... maybe not... will the show tell us? i hope.i want it to be her first time to make it special. i want it not to be her first time because that would be cool. :)
As for the ages, maybe Koreans can confirm this...when i was translating the character profiles, unlike english, they have more precise estimates for age (precise estimate??? go figure!).let's take 30s for example. they have 30s, early 30s, mid 30s, late 30s, first half of early 30s, second haft of early 30s, first half of late 30s, second half of late 30s. so maybe..30s = 30-39early 30s = 30-34early half of early 30s = 30-32late half of early 30s = 32-34mid 30s = 35late 30s = 36-39early half of late 30s = 36-37late half of late 30s = 38-39
Ji Ahn is late 30s = 36-39Tae Kang is early half of late 20s = 26-27

Guest jastinel

I love the doctor, he won my heart yesterday and now all I want is him and Jiany in every scene. His the man that Jainy needs in her life. I love the scene in the nursery. If only the writer can make that scene happen, I`ll be jumping up and down for joy.

Archived