[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's good that Ji An is still postponing her pronouncement to Tae Kang about her pregnancy and Tae Kang's misinformation about who the father of Ji An's baby is.  Despite of that, we could see that Tae Kang still cares and develops deep feelings for Ji An sincerely even if he believes he is not the father.  He just doesn't marry Ji An because of taking responsibility or out of shame.  He will marry her because he truly, madly, and deeply loves her. :x

In Ji An's case, she is still reluctant to tell it to Tae Kang may be because of a lot of reasons.  She has to consider her health, her family, EU's marriage proposal, work, election of presidency, Tae Kang's reaction, and her future.  She is addressing each issue one at a time.  Firstly, she has accepted her situation and did not go through abortion while trying to cope with the consequences of her decision.  He told ES about it, then her family, may be he will tell Tae Kang next, then the lady CEO or which ever comes first.  If I'm in her situation, I will really, really take my time in telling my family or the other persons involved in my life.  It's a good thing that she made the decision to keep the baby and stood by it.  It's hard to judge Ji An on her actions because she has a lot at stake in her personal and professional life but she was mature and strong enough in deciding to keep the baby and face the consequences.  I think, she will tell Tae Kang when she is ready, when she can no longer handle the pressure, when she needs someone or Tae Kang to help her walk through the situation she is into, or when she truly, madly, and deeply falls in love with him.

;)

So, writers please we need the lovey dovey moments ASAP!! Now na!! hehehe!!

:D

Guest favoree

It's amazing how Kim Sun-ah always manages to apply her her magic touch on her male acting partners!Lee Jang Woo is just getting better and hotter with every new episode! I can't see anything but him in this drama. You know, usually in all her dramas KSA is shining and her partner just try to keep up with her, doing his  best. Now it's the same- but , probably, LJW will outshine her this time!I don't know how she manages to do this. I wouldn't say she is that very very beautiful, especially in this drama. I find her hair horrible ( dead like a wig), her skin too pale. Her wardrobe is fine, though, but wouldn't it be more kick if she was more freestyle, like a surfer girl, with tan and shaggy cut hair down to the shoulders? She has got this image of an amazon , she has to explore it- it would suit her just fine.But her acting!!!this is really something special. Even in this drama, where there is basically nothing to act, she is great. But I miss her sharp tongue and cute clumsiness of her previous roles.

Glad to know that you love KSA's acting prowess. She is indeed great

and she shines.Her costars will shine with her too but I really hope that there

will be more scenes of them together - lovey dovey scenes. We are halfway

through the drama and we've yet to see anything that's really romantically

romantic.

As for her hairstyle - read that it was specially created for her and it's quite a

craze in Korea - the dodostyle (hope I got the name right).

Here's the article from FB IDo I Do

[News] Kim Sun Ah’s haircut chic & confident, a huge hit among fans

uVZLtNUjKGdjlwrXUdLfjiA1lETNSrNP.jpg

Actress Kim Sun Ah’s ‘DoDo Cut’ is a big hit among female fans. (DoDo means arrogant or proud but in Korea the word is often used to describe confident women as well. It’s pronounced Doh Doh).

Kim Sun Ah is currently starring as the beautiful and charismatic career woman Hwang Ji Ahn on the SBS drama ‘I Do I Do’. To portray Hwang Ji Ahn who is caustic personality-wise and stylish look-wise, Kim Sun Ah has chosen to cut hair short.

Kim Sun Ah’s haircut was dubbed the ‘Dohdoh Cut’ and it means to say ‘Become confident like Kim Sun Ah’. The haircut is absolutely perfect for the ambitious and driven Hwang Ji Ahn, who can hold her own in any discussion.

Seo Uhn Mi is the hair designer and the director of the beauty salon responsible for Kim Sun Ah’s new haircut. Seo Uhn Mi spoke about the popularity of Kim Sun Ah’s haircut, “We’re getting drowned with questions about the style and the color. We made the big decision to cut her hair short to match the character of the drama and we discussed countless hours to come up with the concept.”

EGypQuPbeTb2ZqapNeDEk8qaJsI1gT.jpg

She continued, “More and more women want to cut their hairs like Kim Sun Ah and with Summer coming up we believe it’ll become the biggest hit of the season. I believe it’s a haircut that represents the confidence and pride of all career women.”

On the last episode of ‘I Do I Do’, Kim Sun Ah’s character Hwang Ji Ahn was contemplating on what to do with her pregnancy which happened from a one night stand with Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo). Kim Sun Ah’s next move has got the viewers’ anticipation high.

Article via Kpopfever

I also love Suna's hairstyle.  I even want to have the same, but I;m not as beautiful as her, so no go.  And her outfits in this drama, I'm so inlove with, espeacially the short skirts, hihihihi.  Wish also I have killer legs like hers. :D

Guest jastinel

@ Favoree, KSA is being outshine by LJW? I can`t agree with that!
Even Cha Seung Won wasn`t able to outshine KSA. But if u think that way,
I`m proud to say that KSA have done it again, she always brings out the best in her partner and
successfully she was able to share her MAGIC charm with LJW.
With regards to her short hair at first, I don`t like it, not the way it was cut, but the way it was styled during filming.
the first two Ep, i find it difficult to appreciate, cause it doesn1t compliment her beauty, but after the stylist realized what`s best
for KSA short hair, I find it cool and suit`s her small face. With the make-up, it`s light and very natural, she doesn`t wear to much blush on, that`s why u find it pale, may be I should write to her make-up artist to add blush on...hihihi!

I`m loving her in this drama, her total look , wardrobe, acting and not to mention her million dollar legs.

Guest favoree

I`m loving her in this drama, her total look , wardrobe, acting and not to mention her million dollar legs.

Guest xopo17

I hope that kiss on preview ep.9 become true, not only on dream.

n scripwiter, just please make rom-com on JA n TK, boring with the ES drama thing. i need romcom from ep.9, not begining the romcom of JA n TK on 13th or 14th episode. gonna sick if that happen 

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun Ah - Lee Jang Woo finally close completely successful first kiss? Thrilling three seconds
Uwaaa...can't wait :x :x :x :x :x :x

김선아 이장우 완벽밀착 드디어 첫키스 성공? 아찔한 3초전  NEWSEN

R0ikp.jpg

Guest reedtrip82

Real kiss? No she woke up in time scenarios? !! So excited! Im dying for romance to melt JA ice cube.

Guest reedtrip82

Yes' date=' she'll open her eyes and they will be looking at eachother tenderly and he moves in for the kiss .... that would beso so sweet. Would we see this?[/quote']

Well, JA probably panic and push him away haha but let's hope he stole a kiss before she does

Archived