[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Oh no, buffering right towards the end.

What did I miss? TK went to JA's aid again.

Guess he took over the drink, right?

And what was going on at the police station ...

can't see that at all ..... gosh, the buffering really

kills me ..... ohhhhhhhh.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yurichin

Hillarious episode....:D
aaa...eun sung got the tread...he realize now, who's the baby's daddy?? :D

hate JA's father told JA to get rid the baby,
3 days times to made decision JA!!
the baby's dad is a clean person and he's hottie cutie :D don't worry hehehehe...

can't help but laugh how NR seeing TK :), longingly...only if she knows...^_^

is that guy "Jake" a f*g??, Tae Kang still got lot of charms hehehe...

ahhh tomorrow can't wait.. :x :x

Guest ash_0621

This is the first time that I've watch IDo2 online.  I've missed the opening scenes while browsing on this thread for the ionair.tv website.... fortunately, I found it from the previous pages just in time.  I was watching intently even if I don't understand the language. I was laughing at some scenes. :D I was disappointed when it ended. :((   I really wished it's a marathon airing... hehehe!! I enjoyed watching even without the subs, what more if I could understand the language.... waiting for live recaps... Thanks for another exciting episode =D> , couldn't wait for tomorrow... [-O<

Guest Yurichin

But TK's dad never changing clothes...
didn't Park Young Kyu bore to wear the same blouse all the entire drama??
please give him different blouse, or I, the viewer the one who's boring...

Wonder if JA's friend got ES in the end hehehe...
she's pretty though but single mom and lil bit naughty?? ^_^, is that okay??

actually what JA felt about TK, no clear scene about that
whole the time's about TK imagination

Guest yuyunzzz

wow, TK  is determine to propose JA. he even brought the ring. I hope JA will open her heart to him next episode. ES is confusing me #-o .  in ep 6, he even said mean words to JA and this ep, he even offered to be JA's doc. maybe he just feel better since JA decided to keep her baby.

Guest see-T

yeah I too wonder what Ji An's feelings towards Tae Kang besides knowing him as the father of her baby.. I really want to know her true feelings, like when she started to love ( or like ) Tae Kang???.. As for Tae Kang, it is obvious that he has fallen in love with her..

Guest kayana20

Yay Ji an is falling for Tae Kang and rightfully so. How dare ES let his dad tell her to abort her child! How cruel of him and who cares if everyone is mad ! Ji An has lived her life pleasing everyone why can't she do something for herself after what she got herself into? The crazy thing is Tae Kang is the most immature  one but he genuinely loves her and will do anything to be with her and take care of their child. I see him slowly growing up but their biggest obstacle will be approval from people around them and the parents. This is now my favorite because the OTP is slowly coming together and the second leads make you fee. for them but then you hate them too since you know they have a purpose behind being the way they are . I hope ES finds someone to love because he cannot love Ji An letting things turn out that way and acting  like that about her baby.

Oh My God! this drama make me crazy. I love how Tae Kang express his love to Ji An, and i hope Ji An not take a lot of time to realize that she is in love with Tae Kang....
Thx to all soompiers that always share about this drama. 

Yay Ji an is falling for Tae Kang and rightfully so. How dare ES let his dad tell her to abort her child! How cruel of him and who cares if everyone is mad ! Ji An has lived her life pleasing everyone why can't she do something for herself after what she got herself into? The crazy thing is Tae Kang is the most immature  one but he genuinely loves her and will do anything to be with her and take care of their child. I see him slowly growing up but their biggest obstacle will be approval from people around them and the parents. This is now my favorite because the OTP is slowly coming together and the second leads make you fee. for them but then you hate them too since you know they have a purpose behind being the way they are . I hope ES finds someone to love because he cannot love Ji An letting things turn out that way and acting  like that about her baby.

Guest Yurichin

Wow!!!! That's sooo nice!!! ! 구두 구두 구두 구두!

When she was listening to the baby's heartbeat, she heard "koodoo koodoo koodoo" which actually means shoes (koodoo / heels) in korean. so it's like 'shoes shoes shoes shoes' that's sweet!!!

Guest jastinel

What can i say to this drama, it full of awesomeness and I love both TK and ES.
They are loving one person and doing their own way to win her, but they are not pushing her to love them.
There`s a lot of funny scene in this Ep. and the TK has a very naughty thoughts again, I`m so loving KSA in this drama
she is looked fantastic all the time and she looks beautiful on the screen. Not to mention her acting....superb!

How can I choose bet TK and ES, now that they are both equally adorable!

Guest NUNAAA

And wait, what is this? Who is the guy?

The doc? Oh, poor TK! Will we be able to see

this tonight? Gosh, I really can't wait .......

20120620_1340153595.jpg

it's interesting how the show is walking us through the reactions one at a time..
ep5: ji an's and jun hui's reactionsep6: eun seong's and tae gang's reactions (and chung baek's)ep7: their parents' (although shown very little)
what happens when the lady president (jang? park? going with jang, from the official website character list) and na ri find out? will they find out in ep8? or later? (or do we get tae gang's dad's reaction in ep8 first... and then the company in ep9? or later?)
i don't know how lady jang will react; i'm afraid she might see the baby as a hurdle for ji an. will na ri throw it in her face and use it against her in the competition? or will we see some twinge of sympathy from her?
i don't like this new jake dude.. he is a sassy b, and he knows it. i'm rather offended that he told tae gang to do that... and that it took na ri quite a while before she tried to excuse tae gang, despite their budding friendship. i would have expected her to excuse tae gang much earlier than she did.
am i the only one who doesn't dislike lady jang so far? all i'm seeing from her is that she's a woman who is cool and, perhaps, worldly... and she wants to take care of her company by placing ji an, who she has to thank for making the company what it is today, as president. i feel like she has a motherly feeling towards ji an, and genuinely cares for her. and why not? the company is lady jang's baby, in a way, and ji an helped raise it. i don't think she's doing it just to spite na ri... and the move to buy the shares is, of course, to protect her interests. i hope that she remains this way and not have an ugly head rearing from her.

Guest reedtrip82

OMG!! IT WAS JUST TOO CUTE when JA said the baby heart beat sound like it saying shoe hahahah i just love her character and i love the outfit she wore toward the end of the eps.

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
7th episode
AGBNationwide: 9,6% (+0,4%) - 3rd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 10,4% (-0,2%) - 3rd
TNSNationwide: 8,2% (-0,8%) - 3rdSeoul: 9,4% (-1,9%) - 3rd

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 15,5% / 16,5% ; TNS: 15,3% / 15,5%SBS Ghost - AGB: 10,8% / 11,8% ; TNS: 12,7% / 14,9%

Guest reedtrip82

ANY MORE SPOILER? When will JA tell him about the baby!!!! Im going crazy like TK haha. I want him to know the child is his and what his baby's moma is goin thur grrrw so he can take care of them! O' how sweet of her to put a baby girl shoe with all her collections haha i guess JA is so sure she having a girl!

Archived