[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarika13

Hello all, sorry for the late check in.  I just finished the fourth epi and am so in love with this drama. KSA's acting and chemistry with her male lead always the best. About LJW, I've never seen his work before, but I think so far he's doing good job in this drama. 

Is it me only prefer that the 2nd lead male to be with KSA instead of the 1st lead? Bcoz i totally feel that the doctor suited KSA better and he is so damn funny and nice when he is around her. I'm so loving the doctor's character right now!

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

I Do, I Do Episodes 3-4 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-BE25_4FC4B899.jpg

I Do, I Do Episodes 3-4 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4762-i-do-i-do-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest choong jae

Hello all!!

I can't stop myself from joining this forum.  I've been hibernating from Kdramas but KSA brought me back again to Kdramas!!

The plot is getting thicker... I am loving it more and more, TK being the chairman's son.  I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday.

I've read from other forums that others are criticizing LJW's acting.  As for me, I love his portrayal as TK.  He is so immature, yet adorable and lovable.  Sometimes, he shows his serious side once in a while.  LJW was tasked to portray his role as the immature TK to show the differences between him and JA (hard working, dominant, mature, game changer, and goal-oriented, yet filial and kind) and in the end, our OTP, because of these differences (status, education, position, and age), will complement and complete each other.  I also like the doctor but I root more for TK because they have chemistry and electricity, and also, worth mentioning biology together... hehehe!!!

Guest toGETherONE

Does anyone know who/which artist sings the jazzy remake to "True" from Spandau Ballet?The song insert the doc is playing on his record player waiting for Ji-an to come over his house for dinner.
I just flipped a few pages back to read novel excerpts... "Driving an equally classy car" = red Toyota Prius? I didn't know I had a classy car. =)

Hi I do I do lovers! Otchosais here!!! I am loving the show :) First time posting in these thread.. I am reading that many are having 2nd lead syndrome??? Am I the rare or only one being so loyal to our TAE KANG??? Anyway, I am also looking for episode 5 preview, but I can't seem to see one.. Hi to all soompiers out there! :)

Guest arashi76

I am liking the drama very much!  I still root for TK and JA to be together in the end.  I kinda feel sad for the doc though when he was so desperate to switch schedules with the other doc just so he can make the date with the "woman he's gonna marry".
I like TK's courage to continue his job even if his co workers do not like him and doesn't respect him.  And it's evident that he cares for JA despite the hurtful things that JA has said to him.  
Can't wait for the next episodes when both guys realize that she's pregnant.  How will they react???

Guest shin mi rae

timpa from what  i heard  the chairman's  wife is actually TK 's mother ,so they will be step sibilings if  we connect all the dots.funny how the mother wanted to fire her own son from the company , he's her solemn heir. he's already showing some sings of genuine  talent in the making of shoes. personally i think JA will especialize in making heels ( woman's shoes,well we all know that) and TK will especialize in making shoes for men .( thus making their very own little empire ,very sucessful. i want the woman to get to know  and comfront TK , either for business or a misunderstanding. maybe he will witness a scene where Na Ri is being mistreated and he will stand up for her in front of his unkown mother; in the process making Na Ri a friend and motiveting her interest in him. I can't wait for these two to meet and also i want him to get to know his future in laws. hopefully will get a glimpse of that in the next episodes.

Guest shin mi rae

Is it me only prefer that the 2nd lead male to be with KSA instead of the 1st lead? Bcoz i totally feel that the doctor suited KSA better and he is so damn funny and nice when he is around her. I'm so loving the doctor's character right now!

Guest shin mi rae

i need help.  i was trying to download episodes 2 to 4 and it kept hanging.  eotoke??? please help. 

Guest blue84

Although I also like the doctor, I want Tae Kang and Ji Ahn together !!! I believe next episodes we can see  Tae Kang character will be mature gradually....... he'll bring happiness to Ji Ahn. At least, he is also father of the baby !!! :)) Maybe the doctor is perfect.however,  If drama's director and editor give him to Ji Ahn, everything is perfect, isn't it ??? At that time,, we can't disscuss about this drama anymore because we satisfy with perfect ending and drama=> No longer drama 's plot  that we can see ! :)

Guest jastinel

Hi I do I do lovers! Otchosais here!!! I am loving the show

:)

First time posting in these thread.. I am reading that many are having 2nd lead syndrome??? Am I the rare or only one being so loyal to our TAE KANG??? Anyway, I am also looking for episode 5 preview, but I can't seem to see one.. Hi to all soompiers out there!

:)

Guest toGETherONE

I love KSA, but unfortunately the 1st lead doesn't attract me at all and doesn't make me root for him - at least not like how i was rooting for Hyun Bin in MNIKSS. The 2nd lead doctor is not handsome but definitely attracts me more than the 1st lead in this drama.  Sad to say that i'd rate this drama along the lines of Scent of a Woman - which is nowhere near the awesomeness of MNIKSS.

timpa from what  i heard  the chairman's  wife is actually TK 's mother ,so they will be step sibilings if  we connect all the dots.funny how the mother wanted to fire her own son from the company , he's her solemn heir. he's already showing some sings of genuine  talent in the making of shoes. personally i think JA will especialize in making heels ( woman's shoes,well we all know that) and TK will especialize in making shoes for men .( thus making their very own little empire ,very sucessful. i want the woman to get to know  and comfront TK , either for business or a misunderstanding. maybe he will witness a scene where Na Ri is being mistreated and he will stand up for her in front of his unkown mother; in the process making Na Ri a friend and motiveting her interest in him. I can't wait for these two to meet and also i want him to get to know his future in laws. hopefully will get a glimpse of that in the next episodes.

Guest arashi76

I don't think TK is going to be the heir of the company.  Because if the chairman has a son, wouldn't she be looking for him by now so she can install him as the next heir? I don't know, but I hope they don't take that route of the missing son.  I like his character the way he is, and I don't want him to become instant success.  I want him to earn it...

Archived