[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NUNAAA

omg the doctor kissed her on the cheek................. i hate it when it finished so fast time goes by man i cant wait for tmrro and the moment with LJW omg heart skipped a beat am loving this 

Guest yuyunzzz

gosh... I really hope she found up that she pregnant and i really want to see her reaction. seem. i have wait until tomorrow.

Guest *alodia*

This drama is killing me!!!!Sorry I am not posting here while watching. But I flooded my facebook timeline with unending squeals especially at the ending!And darn, was that an hour long? it felt too fast! 
And i'm glad it's wednesday tonight. I would've really died if tonight's a thursday!

Guest *alodia*

I have a feeling (these are my thoughts even before the kiss) that they, Ji Ahn and Eun Seong will be officially together. Then she'll find out she's pregnant, thus she'll break up with him. Earning Eun Seong the title "ex" as what was mentioned on old character descriptions released.

Guest jastinel

Tonight Ep, proves what a real -rom-com drama is all about.
I just can`t control myself from screaming and jumping up and down for joy.
KSA is so wonderful in this drama, I love her total look, she`s so beautiful and sexy.

I do, I do had a delayed broadcast and the opening scene, I think it was edited.
I hope they will release the deleted scene if I`m right about this.

Dear gummimochi, where is the recap for Ep. 2?

Guest flora47

i don't like JA's co-workers ,they are really annoying .Everybody at  the company knows JA and TK's relationship ,it must be awkward.Hope TK will prove his abilities soon,it will not drag the story I don't really like that the drama focuses so much about work ,i'm afraid the drama will not be different from the others.I still love the relationship between TK and his fathers,the one between JA and her parents,ES and i love when the OTP are face to face .they are straight forward and we can see their  real  personality when they are together

Yes, I was waiting for the recap for episode 2 at dramabeans and was

real disappointed not to see that before the airing of episode 3. Why?

Jastinel, I didn't get to see episode 3 entirely as the buffering was real bad

from onair. Looks like I've to fall back on the Chinese links tomorrow. Will

only be able to comment when I've seen that whole episode again.

Guest *alodia*

My heart still hasn't recovered.Will try some translations, then will sleep early while torrents are being downloaded. Will just wake up early to rewatch the drama before heading to school. :)

Guest *alodia*

Yes, I was waiting for the recap for episode 2 at dramabeans and was

real disappointed not to see that before the airing of episode 3. Why?

Jastinel, I didn't get to see episode 3 entirely as the buffering was real bad

from onair. Looks like I've to fall back on the Chinese links tomorrow. Will

only be able to comment when I've seen that whole episode again.

Yes, I'm dying to watch that episode too but I do not know how to

download that from torrents. Will have to wait for the one with Chinese

subs. Have a good night! Oh, the recaps for the other 2 dramas were out

but not the one from I Do I Do. Why is there a delay?

Yes, I'm dying to watch that episode too but I do not know how to

download that from torrents. Will have to wait for the one with Chinese

subs. Have a good night! Oh, the recaps for the other 2 dramas were out

but not the one from I Do I Do. Why is there a delay?

Guest flora47

I didn't watch the beginning .TK asks  JA if that day meant really nothing to herShe finally hits him  :this is my answer.Are you satisfied?He follows her  where everybody is gathered :noona!You can't leave like this.Is it really over?(he massages his thigh)I know i'm not perfect like you ,il will not bother you from now on.ByeHe gives her a button that she lost .He secretely smiles .TK is interwieved for a job at JA's company.It didn't work well because he is not graduated from an university and didn't go abroad.NR  who   heard the rumors about JA and TK wants to hire him.She repeats what JA said when JA chose him for the competition.The others agrees.TK's dad says that he is proud of him  and his grand mother if she was not dead would be happy.He says that he likes the sauna and now his skin is better.Tk:i will take the house back TK's dad :i believe in youJA's co-workers  talk  bad about JA and TK:her boyfriend  is young and doesn't know anythingTK is very happy but everybody treats him  coldy  JA tells him to get out and asks for water during the meetingOne of the co-workers is not satisfied with TK's work because he is slow .Tk tells him that JA and him doesn't have a relationship.A wedding planner calls JA.She calls ES who hangs upShe is angry because that's what she did last time .He is waiting for her .She comes ans says that he is crazy ,a pervert...he says  her parents were at his hospital because they wanted to know what kind of personn he is and what he looks like She is surprised ans says that he should have said it .She apologizes and says that she will handle itTK doesn't agree and wants to go with her.The staff is in a restaurant .Everybody  avoids TK even the nice girl because  for her JA is not a bad personn.NR calls her father but he is busy .TK heard it and smile JA  and ES are at her parent's house but they are with friends.He calls them mother and father.She doesn't like it ,he says he is just greeting themHer father is very happy and presents her as his future son in law.They say that they are a well matched couple.ES says that he wants a lot of childrenJa looks at her father and sees how much he is happy .ES accepts to sing with joy .She is forced to do it with him.She cut herself and he helps herHe asks her if she is upsetShe says that she gave up to make her father happy now .ES:it's because it's your own family that it is very hard My internet was bad  at the end but i think she proposed him  to date  but it's only a strategy TK during that time is in trouble .He goes to NR and talks about his boss ,thinking it's an other woman .He forces her to sing and dance .The others who are singing recognizes her  .She tells him that she is his boss
I just found out a very detailed recapi-do-i-do-episode-3-live-recap, i totally forgot the kiss on her cheek!!!i must be crazy.It was really cute .Btw,what is the button for the spoilers?Sorry ,i'm not used with the new Soompi,here is the link that i mentionned for the recap:http://lilasia.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/i-do-i-do-episode-3-live-recap/She did a great job ,it's very complete

Guest *alodia*

lemme add some (of my favorites) on flora47's recap.(based from memory, my torrent's not yet done!)

Ji Ahn cut herself, Eun Seong helped her.She said, "how were you able to make my dad laugh. i tried... i've been trying very hard but to no avail. thus i gave up"He said maybe because they are your family that's why it's very hard.*i think Ji Ahn is starting to feel something for ES, seeing how he can make her father happy (something that she've always wanted to do). and admit it, ES is not bad at all.Ji Ahn said, "You know you can actually call me once in a while." (@flora47, i don't think it's a strategy, she looks serious to me. just my opionion. :) )ES said, "oh, so you are trying to propose to me"and kissed her!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Guest *alodia*

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', serif; font-size: 33px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em 1.4em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 41px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; "I Do I Do novel excerpts – spoilers anyone?Jun7

These are book excerpts from online bookstores. May or may not be spoilers for the drama. Nonetheless, you can’t say I didn’t warn you. :)

Table of Contents (excerpts)

Chapter 1 The place where my mary janes took me
Chapter 2 Glory for shoes only
Chapter 3 The inappropriate carrot
Chapter 4 Buying was easy
Chapter 5 The next stage of menopause

Inside the book

It was the first day of kindergarten. Dad bought her only daughter a pair of red shoes. The same kind of mary janes that Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland wore. Ji Ahn steps her little foot into the red enamel shoes that sparkles like a ruby. And for the first time Ji Ahn heard the sound of her soul the moment she fastens the thin strap with a click. Every clacking step Ji Ahn took, she heard the sound of magic unfolding. Every clacking sound Ji Ahn makes on each of her step is the sound of magic –  the clacking sound of happiness. - page 9

All designs starts from a sketch. Same with your life. A life drawn using the colors of a rainbow on a white paper. Of course, if it’s a woman with sense, she must know how to design and color her own life. Whether my life is a first-class luxurios brand, or an imitation on a display rack on the streets depends on my own choice. It’s not somebody else’s, it is your life. There’s always something that is solely your own that you can’t sacrifice or share with somebody else. To me it’s shoes and fashion. – page 47

A  top designer – a great job that a lot of people are envious of. On a top position – a Director. Plus living in a classy house. Driving an equally classy car. A 10-floor shoe closet brimming with shoes she likes – to the point of having to send a number of pairs on bazaars. There was no reason to get bored (?). There was no reason to feel lonely (?). It’s not the trauma of a failed marriage.  It’s not also a man-phobia. Ji Ahn simply doesn’t need marriage. Falling in love; getting married; washing husband’s clothes; cooking; giving birth; raising kids – it just doesn’t attract her. She didn’t want any of these. Reading trends, leading, creating – those are the things she likes. It’s not Joseon era anymore. One doesn’t marry a man her parents selected, give birth to kids, and live life obediently. That’s just rustic! – page 102

FYI: Novel is 304 pages

SOURCE: Kyobobook

I’m glad I read (and translated) the excerpts. It feels like I’m getting to know Ji Ahn more and more. Not that I need to get to know Ji Ahn more. Kim Sun Ah is doing an excellent job in bringing Ji Ahn to life. But it just feels so different (and so 신기하다 too) reading the novel. Now, if novels are only these short… *sigh*

Guest flora47

@alodia:thanks,my internet was not great at that scene
i heard that it was for her parents that she asked him  iti guessed that she did it because she wants to save some time

Guest *alodia*

@alodia

:thanks,my internet was not great at that scene

[color=#ffff00]i heard that it was for her parents that she asked him  it[/color][color=#ffff00]i guessed that she did it because she wants to save some time[/color]

Archived