[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest shin mi rae

Hi, shin mi rae, it's really nice to see you here again.

Hahaha, you'll definitely see me here since this is

KSA's drama. Am enjoying the drama so far, and loving

it more after watching the 2 episodes again with English subs.

Suna is real awesome. She can take on any role and does it

so convincingly. I love her wardrobe too and wish to see her

in hot pants more often. Wow, her lovely legs!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

Hi shin mi rae, happy to see u here! Ur looking for me...hihihi? I `m lazy this days posting here, but I`m always updating my I do, I do page in FB.
so here are the goodies I can share....

from dcinside/baidu/weibo/ KSAFB page

39302947249932943389816.jpg

39250947196387282077719.jpg

24655623370355006581910.jpg
KSA million dollar legs....
I wish this drama will get more interesting. I`m always looking forward to see KSA receiving her best actress award
 at the end of the year. Keeping my fingers crossed that this drama will not end up to be another WIAN , to think that is also under MBC.

Guest Yurichin

They spent a lot of money on the shoes, and on KSA's wardrobe, but I wish they would have spent a little more money on the soundtrack and editing. I find the soundtrack very daily drama-like - there is little interstitial music, just the theme songs tacked into places. I just find the music, the editing, and the "look" of it - outside of the props and trappings - very low-cost and slapdash. I hope everyone starts bring their A-game - so far, KSA seems to be the only one really acting her heart out. Her parents, and his dad, are right out of a weekend family serial right now, and the comedy feels forced and cheesy (for example, the whole parents visiting the gynecologist scene and the ending scene where she gets sprayed with soda). So far, I have to say I am disappointed.

Haven been able to start this drama because I am still trying to finish Love Rain after Rooftop prince. Anyway, I am looking forward to this drama because there's Kim Sunah and I love her great fashion wearing from the pictures posted here.

Hi jastinel. How can I see the pics? Appreciate it if you could just

post the pics on this page. Thanks.

The drama is actually good and the reviews are good too with praises

for Suna's awesome acting. I'm sure the rating will be better tomorrow.

Let's all pray hard.

Guest anitrak

hello everyone.  i'm back. sorry i was out of the loop for a while.  but i sure miss everyone. looks like the sisters in sun ah (cityhallers and soawers) fanship are here, Dia, anitrak, sueyip, eichmiko... where is sister jastinel???  i am glad to be home in time for unnie's I do I do.  i've seen the first two episodes and unnie is rocking it as Ji-Ann.  I hope the korean people notice this and watch.  second place to bridal mask... really??? Sun Ah Unnie is bringing her acting to a whole new level.  since i am late in the loop again, can i just ask where you guys are watching this? (am I allowed to ask this???) are you watching via imbc?  see you tomorrow!!!

Guest NUNAAA

I dunno how this scene will turn out in the drama, but friggin sexual tension  =P~
20120605123055_203751_600_800.jpg
"I Do, I Do" Kim Seon-ah and Lee Jang-woo about to get highly dense
Kim Seon-ah and Lee Jang-woo seem like they are going to get close in the MBC drama "I Do, I Do".
Lee Jang-woo has Kim Seon-ah's arms in his in an enclosed space and she is staring right into his eyes with no expression and they are close enough that they could just lean in and kiss each other.
In the third episode of the drama, Park Tae-kang is about to reveal recklessness and potentials of a younger man unlike the blood pressure rising character he's been to Hwang Ji-an so far. Many are wondering how she will respond to this when he has her pinned and unmoving as she was always charismatic and spiteful.
Netizens say, "I have to catch this on TV", "Hwang Ji-an is going down!", "Are they allowed to be this close already?", "Lee Jang-woo is like a man" and more.
Meanwhile, on the second episode of the drama Tae-kang accidentally spilled Coke on Hwang Ji-an's face when he went to her company for an interview.
"I Do, I Do" will air on June, 6th at 9:55 PM.
source: tvreportcredit: hancinema
More stills from iMBC:
idoido_photo120605103539imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103554imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103604imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103613imbcdrama0.jpg

Thanks for sharing your "ramblings". alodia. Really enjoyed that.

You can see so much in those 2 episodes and you opened my

eyes - their accidental meetings, their exchange of words, their

fathers' relationship, their love for shoes ...... and the rather cute

doctor and his "thoughts". Wow!  Thanks again for sharing. Waiting

anxiously for episode 3 tonight.

KSA ..... fighting!!!!!!!!

I Do I do .... fighting!!!!!!!! 

Guest jastinel

Sueyip, I tried posting the photo twice, but it seems that there is a problem with the URL link. I don`t know what`s wrong.
I do, I do day, I wish to laugh out loud later, cause I always have a tiring day, my household helper is staying at my in-laws
house, their other maid resigned.

Guest -yuoi-

Jangwoo's company, Made M, released new bunch of BTS pictures:
Kim Sun Ah is hiding behind the poster ^^:p12052403.jpg
Love all the laughing ^^p12052404.jpg
And some shots of Jangwoo:
p12052801.jpgp12052802.jpgp12060103.jpg
Also stills for upcoming episode released by Korean news sites today:
201206060923492410_1.jpg6507270-550550_95264.jpg
And new Making video of how Tae-kang was trying to clean buildings windows

Guest ms.shaira23

안녕하세요!!^^*
im shaira, ko hyun jung's addict fan and eonni sunny's little fangirl .. ㅋㅋㅋ.. I just finished watching the first episode of "I do I do", though some of the scenes reminds me of  Go Hyun Jung's What's Up fox? still i like the chemistry between Jiany and Tae Kang ^^* Noona and Dongsaeng lovestory .. kkk.. ^^*
great job!! :D
waiting for the 3rd and 4th epi. ^^

Guest rebecca55

http://www.vingle.net/posts/18470  Live Recap of I Do I Do tonight in 10 minutes or 9:55PM (KOREAN TIME)!! Do not miss the latest episode of this great drama!! 

Guest anitrak

hahahaha... the doctor is so cleaver and cheeky.. wedding planner... hahahahha...i love the way he made JA call him and then had her taste her own medicine... omg so hilarious...

Archived