[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Ah, LJW looks so hot ! D: lol the wake up from the bed scene was pretty funny too with the whole formal greeting!!

PGH was pretty funny too. Couldn't help but crack up when he was saying "mommy" in like every other sentence! Nice momma's boy concept going there thoughhh. Lol mascara part would be a nice touch to getting rejected too lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no...not again! I can't watch it on viki since it is not available in this region. Why isn't it available here? Same thing when SOAW was airing. Please be so kind to give me a lead where to find a subbed site. Please!!

Oh no...not again! I can't watch it on viki since it is not available in this region. Why isn't it available here? Same thing when SOAW was airing. Please be so kind to give me a lead where to find a subbed site. Please!!

Once it is out on viki, it is usually out on other sites like dramacrazy, kimchidramas.net, etc. within 24 hours.

Just finish watching the 1st episode and surprisingly I like it.. And is it bad that I'm leaning toward the male second lead and it does not help that I love and adore him in Syndrome.. :x

Guest MadDeeno

@sueyip

You're welcome. I get recaps out as fast as I can, but I rely on subs so I typically get them out within 24 hours of it airing. I can get them out faster if I use IonAir subs.

Guest *alodia*

looks like Bridal Mask is good... :(

no, no, no... i hope more people would prefer our rom-com. keeping fingers crossed for tonight's episode and the next 14 episodes. :)))

The drama looks like it's going to be fun. Is Viki the only group doing the subs for now?

Bon is also doing the english subs. Please check my signature. :)

Alodia, thank you! It looks like I have another drama to watch on my list.

Guest bananaleaf

From KSA Facebook

181374_468899259793905_205644586119375_2050403_1522153037_n.jpg

By...SuNNy

황 지 안 이란 만난소감 어떠셨나요?

앞만보고 달려왔던 그녀..

그녀에게 앞으로 어떤 일들이 펼쳐질지

오늘밤에도 우리 또 만나요~~^^

9:55분 ~~!!MBC~~ I Do I Do~

ps~기준찡~! 밥~!

맛난걸루 사줘~ 웅?o(^▽^)o

translation by Suh Zin

------------------------------

By...SuNNy

How do you feel when meeting Hwang Ji An?

She always run ahead ..

What will happen to her in the future?

See you again tonight~~^^

9:55min ~~!!MBC~~ I Do I Do~

ps~Ki Joon ~! Meal~!

Buy me a delicious food~ OK?o(^▽^)o

HAHAH During ghost's press conference, Uhm Ki Joon (from SOAW) said he and KSA had a bet about their drama ratings, whoever loses has to buy lunch.

:D

Guest *alodia*

I'm so fond of checking drama locations because I dream of visiting them one day... :)

Last night I saw the scene in the park and the blurred white sign looks so familiar. I found out today I saw the photo from the album of my friend Hazel (yes, the press conference Hazel). She went to that park a few months ago.

boramae.jpg

Archived