How do you organize your book shelf?

imtoghai

Anyone have or use Shelfari? I created an account long ago, but I didn't start using it until probably a year later.

Shelfari is basically a site where you can create and organize a virtual book shelf plus utilize plenty more features including: joining online book groups, rating and discussing books, writing reviews, and probably a few others I have yet to explore haha. If anyone else uses it, feel free to share your "shelf". Here's mine.

Here's the main website:

http://www.shelfari.com/

• 1 year later...
Guest xosandy

I've never used Shelfari but I have heard of it. Do you guys use Shelfari, LibraryThing, or Goodreads? I use GR because I like the clean layout, reviews, and ease of use. Plus you can connect and follow GoodReads authors which is pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happybubble

I also use Goodreads to read reviews, receive recommendations, join giveaways and yearly reading challenge. I might as well try Shelfari. I checked it and I like to have a virtual book shelf. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived