DON'T YOU JUST LOL WHEN SOMEONE IS RACIST AND CHRISTIAN?

Crunchyrunchy

• 2 months later...

Honestly, religion isn't very important to some people. We live in such a secular world that all our thoughts get influenced by other factors. If someone's faith was important to them than they wouldn't be racist. I'm Catholic and I can say for myself that I'm not racist but as for a lot of people that I know they don't practice or learn about their religion. So yeah, it's really hypocritical to say that you belong to a religion but act against everything it tells you not to do.

• 2 weeks later...

It's what a person is made of, that decides what choices they make. Most religious people just follow the flow. I used to be like that until I realized that I don't believe in God. And I felt like a hypocrite. I quit being involved with religion, but some people don't. Even if deep down they know that they don't believe in their religion's teachings. So it's not about them being "Christians" cause they practically only call themselves that way.

Guest 2partsvodka

no, i don't just LOL, i faceplam and then just shake me head, telling the person they need clarification of what their religion truly is.

• 3 months later...
Guest hb_jackpot

It just means they are either 1) liars or 2) confused

You can't just pick and chose what's right from your religion, either you believe all or you believe none.... Too bad only about 1% in general population could do that... If even.

But in all, I have a strong hatred for racism, but then again hating racists would also be a sin wouldn't it? -.-

just cuz your religious you automatically have to be perfect. here is the thing, people are people... the reason why people hate on religous people so much may possibly be for the higher standards.
it is hypocritical to be in that situation yes, but so is it to say you are a peace loving person or a charitable person, or an accepting person. but hey lots of those people have these flaws and their excuse is usually somthing like hey i got my flaws. well everyone does.

Archived