Weird with EMail

Guest LittlePinky82

Guest LittlePinky82

This has happened twice now with two times Emailing someone. I'll send a message and they'll respond and when they respond each time there's nothing there. :-\ I dunno what's wrong. This hasn't happened to everyone just these two people so far. 

are you referring to the private message function?

it would be weird if they had indeed type in a message... they can probably check their outbox and see if the messages they sent to you are empty too.

so right now you have to start afresh each time you exchange messages?

Guest LittlePinky82

Yeah, the pms. I will send a message to someone and it shows up but they respond and nothing is there from their end. We don't restart but I haven't thought of trying that. It just is odd how it's only happened to these two people. Other people I haven't had any problems with.

Guest 3lumariness

I'm having the same problem. Well actually, I've been composing new messages or replying to previous ones and it keeps coming up as blank? Can someone help? Not sure what the problem is?? So frustration!! Thanks!!

This happened to me several times, it usually is with a member who has changed their username

sometimes when a member's username is changed; only the "display" name is changed, and the name

we need to use to PM them with stays their old username. it's usually these members I get blank emails from

not sure i there really is a correlation though.

- when I get these "blank pms" it still has the quoted message they replied to

but the content they typed out is completely missing

Guest LittlePinky82

^Yeah, that's what happened! I dunno if the two people changed their name or anything like that. :-\ It just happened with those two people though. But if it happens again with the same people I'll have to remember that. Oh and something else with Email is after I'll read and/or respond to an Email when I click away from it it still says a new message even though I read all my Email. But I just click on the alert again and it goes away. Shrug.

Archived