[Restaurants Korean] Korean bbq in melbourne

ser_nt

which restaurant?
hey guys, i'm planning to take my friend out for her birthday and i'm trying to decide on a korean bbq restaurant.

if any of you guys live in melbourne and have tried these restaurants could you please give me your opinions?

i'm deciding between Wooga Korean Restaurant, SUT Korean Restaurant, Seoul House Korean Restaurant and Melbourne Hwaro Korean BBQ Restaurant.

and could i ask you guys if you know whether these places have eating time limits? my friend and i tend to stay in a restaurant for a couple of hours just chatting ahaha

so it would probably be the first priority that the staff wont be making us feel obligated to leave after we've finished out food

also, we usually go to White Tomato to eat korean bbq but i kind of want to switch it up a little haha

thank youuu

I love White Tomato, but if you wanna mix things up a little.. how about try the one in China Town? Dae Jang Geum (i think it's called).

There's usually a worker outside promoting the restaurant in a hanbok so it's hard to miss. I've been there a few times with friends, and they absolutely love eating there. As for eating time limits, I have no idea. Haven't been kicked out from there, but then again I don't usually sit and chat after a meal at a Kor BBQ restaurant. lol

If you want a nice coffee place to kb at, then I recommend Manchester Press on Ranskins(?) Lane, just off Bourke st near the mall. :)

Enjoy!

I love White Tomato, but if you wanna mix things up a little.. how about try the one in China Town? Dae Jang Geum (i think it's called).

There's usually a worker outside promoting the restaurant in a hanbok so it's hard to miss. I've been there a few times with friends, and they absolutely love eating there. As for eating time limits, I have no idea. Haven't been kicked out from there, but then again I don't usually sit and chat after a meal at a Kor BBQ restaurant. lol

If you want a nice coffee place to kb at, then I recommend Manchester Press on Ranskins(?) Lane, just off Bourke st near the mall. :)

Enjoy!

I recommend that restaurant too. The service is great and my friends and I would tend to stay there for an hour after eating and they don't seem to mind (but that's probably because it wasn't crowded). There's one near MC (i forgot the name of the restaurant, sorry) but i find that their food is too spicy for me ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SuiGeneris-

Agreed with the posts above! Dae Jung Geum (?) is a great place for KBBQ. The price is reasonable and actually quite cheap compared to the melbourne central one (Oriental Spoon) which i don't like. A second favourite would be Seoul House as you've mentioned, that place is quite small though so I don't know if they would get annoyed if you stayed there too long.

Archived