[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='27 April 2012 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1335581709' post='17741579']

. . . yeah :w00t: . . . everyone seems to be worried a lot about the ratings not going up :unsure: . . . but, i think ratings are not gonna be the gauge on a drama's success . . . if i remember right, winter sonata has low ratings too when it was shown in Korea (have to research on that again though to be sure) . . .

. . . but right now i am so excited for monday's episode . . . i am a bit apprehensive though cause i know that all the drama, heartaches and tears will soon start . . . then again, i am still on HIGH with the previous episodes . . . i just love how all the emotions of both our young and old couples have resolve itself . . . i still giddy for all the thing that have happened with SJ and HN . . . :wub: :wub: :wub: i really love them both . . . such wonderful potrayal from the actors . . . i have replayed watching the last 2 episodes (even at work - in secret though under my table he he he) without subs then with subs several times already . . . and i still feel the same ~ happy and in love (with the drama) :lol: . . .

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Rain...I been crazy of the Kissing scene...Yoona now really a lady. I couldn't imagine after GOONG kissing scene (JJH and YEH. Now here we are the kinda torrid kissing scene with Jang Keun Suk and Yoona. I love it I'm so in love their team-up so cute.

Guest omgitscrystal

Hi guys! Because I love this drama so much, I've decided to download all the episodes. But I can only find episode 1,2,9,10 hardsubbed videos. Do you guys know where to find all the other episodes? I tried finding from youtube and daily motion but all of the hardsubbed full episodes are all taken down due to copyright issues. Any alternatives?

Or do you guys download the full RAW video and the subtitles? Where and how do you do that? ^_^

Please help me! Thank you :) x

Hi guys! Because I love this drama so much, I've decided to download all the episodes. But I can only find episode 1,2,9,10 hardsubbed videos. Do you guys know where to find all the other episodes? I tried finding from youtube and daily motion but all of the hardsubbed full episodes are all taken down due to copyright issues. Any alternatives?

Or do you guys download the full RAW video and the subtitles? Where and how do you do that? ^_^

Please help me! Thank you :) x

sorry...just ignore this post

just realized that the videos i downloaded have all been taken down

I don't get it, this is such a lovely drama why it doesn't have more fans? I don't come to the forum cause the discussions about ratings bore me tp death, but this is a nice change from all the other intense dramas, plus the acting is so good, JGS plays the vulnerable bad boy so good and Yoona seems fragile but she is stronger than what she looks, I really love it. That scene on ep 10 when he came and lean on her, was the cutest thing I've ever seen. :P

Guest Tarits

@lupita311 - hi lupita. It is good to find you here.  This is only my 2nd post and oh I find this drama the best among the others I am following. The pair has amazing chemistry (like my love Jihun and Eun Hye) and I just got my OST CD which I find so very nice too. JGS is one good actor and Yoona is a revelation. You are right, there are no angst (yet?) in the drama and it leaves the viewers feeling good and happy. Like me! I keep on posting in my fb how wonderful this drama is and I guess I have successfully rubbed it on to the others. JGS is a dream when he smiles! And looking at Yoona, she is beautiful even without make up. Ratings high or not, this is one of the dramas I will include as among the best this year!

@lupita311 - hi lupita. It is good to find you here.  This is only my 2nd post and oh I find this drama the best among the others I am following. The pair has amazing chemistry (like my love Jihun and Eun Hye) and I just got my OST CD which I find so very nice too. JGS is one good actor and Yoona is a revelation. You are right, there are no angst (yet?) in the drama and it leaves the viewers feeling good and happy. Like me! I keep on posting in my fb how wonderful this drama is and I guess I have successfully rubbed it on to the others. JGS is a dream when he smiles! And looking at Yoona, she is beautiful even without make up. Ratings high or not, this is one of the dramas I will include as among the best this year!

You are right who can resist that smile, I know it would have angst moments what I am saying is that it is about love and being together and the feeling is so light... and the chemistry is definetely there. Great drama one of the best for me too.

Guest prettyoungthing

I think when this gets to the EMO part, all of us would be pining for the fun, sweet, and light moments!!!

Joon is so bipolar, hot then cold, arrogant then a romantic!!!

Hana is so unpredictable, i can't calculate what she does next, hence i'm on my toes as always, and she never fails to keep me smiling all the time!!!

I love it when he smiles. He can look quite arrogant and cold when he is not smiling but when he smiles, he looks totally different. I like guys who have a great smile.

I think Yoona has really improves a lot.

I did worry about the two of them not going to have chemistry at all and i don't see much chemistry in In Ha and Yoon Hee. But i think as the two know each other better, they have showed good chemistry. Perhaps their roles in the modern characters also suits them better. All their scenes in ep 10 were so cute.

I don't mind angst so i am also looking forward to the conflicts and angst. I wonder how they will deal with it. I know Seo Joon really dislikes the fact that his father still loves his first love, but judging from the next episode preview, he seems to be quite rational about his feelings since he stops his mother from hitting Yoon Hee. Though i can see that he is very upset that his parents cannot be together. Ha Na definitely loves her mom very much. I would guess she will be the one distancing from Seo Joon when she knows the truth.

Btw, i read that PD Yoon initially wanted the 70s portion to be longer (10eps) and it seems that he is going to include a lot of unseen footage in the DVDs. Definitely a must buy!

Guest Tarits

nus711 - yes, the dvd of this drama is a "must buy"  I got my CD of its OST this morning and I keep on playing the CD over and over again! I love the way JGS sang the carrier song & I hope that in the future, he does a concert too and perform here in my City.  No pair could be sweeter than him and Yoona and I hope other PDs realize that they have a goldmine in this team up!

Lupita311 - I hope our other fb friends would realize they are missing a lot if they do not watch this wonderful drama.  One fb friend posted a not so sign comment about Yoona being a dul actress and I quickly responded that her role is supposed to be young, innocent and ignorant to the way of adult life which she portrayed with flying colors! Her role is supposed to be such and I will say it again, she is a revelation in the field of acting. I hope she gets a follow up drama fast.

Guest DorkDork

Loving the Fashion in Love Rain WRITTEN BY NATALIE ON APRIL 27, 2012Like many other K-dramas, Love Rain is on my List of K-Dramas I Will Eventually Watch. However, I actually haven’t watched an entire episode of the drama, only bits and pieces. But it doesn’t take a dedicated drama watcher to appreciate the fashion featured in said drama. The characters played byYoona in Love Rain, Yoon-hee and Hana, sport fashion that is nothing short of eye-catching.

20112412_seoulbeats_yoona_pinkskirt-161x300.jpg

Yoon-hee, the beautiful lead girl, is always dressed very, very primly. Mary janes, frilly ankle socks, swishy knee-length skirts, button-up blouses, cable sweaters, blazers, flowy cardigans, and gorgeous leather satchels make up her wardobe. Yoon-hee most often wears nude and pastel colors, fitting into the pretty, dreamy aesthetic of the drama. Her outfits are generally simplistic: a button-up blouse worn under a brightly colored sweater and tucked into a long skirt. Tiny little details, like pintucking and small floral prints, add to the otherwise simplistic look. Work with colors — you’ll notice that Yoon-hee’s outfits are very coordinated color-wise, her nude skirt matching with her nude mary janes and her white blouse matching with her white socks. In the picture on the far right, the bright raspberry-colored cardigan matches with the small flowers on her dress. Make nothing overly loud or obvious, the point of Yoon-hee’s outfits is to emphasize her demure character

20120425_seoulbeats_yoona_love_rain-10-225x300.jpg

Another thing about Yoon-hee: she loves to layer. Thanks to Yoona’s birdwing slenderness, layered clothes never look bulky on her. Even as she — and her daughter — wear three to five layers of clothing, Yoon-hee still manages to look extremely thin and delicate (lucky her). As one might notice, Yoon-hee isn’t one to experiment with hair or makeup. Her sleek, shiny hair is always pulled back away from her face, and she wears little to no makeup, allowing her natural beauty to shine through. Visually, Yoona was perfect for playing Yoon-hee: she looks stunning in vintage clothing and is pretty enough to go without much makeup.

Hana is nothing like her upbeat, cute and quirky mother. While Yoon-hee is graceful and beautiful, Hana is cute and charming, constantly making strange facial expressions. Hana’s personality shines through her fashion sense the same way her mother’s does. Like how Yoon-hee’s demure character was reflected in her manner of dress, Hana’s oddball personality is seen in her rather odd fashion style. Of the two, I prefer Yoon-hee’s graceful silhouette in her flowing knee-length skirts but I do have a soft spot in my heart for Hana’s fashion as well. Hana loves the following: layering, bright colors, pom-pom ponytail holders, sweaters, coats, and wedged shoes. Unlike her skirt-wearing mother, Hana often wears jeans, colorful socks rolled over her pants rather than tucked in

20120425_seoulbeats_yoona_love_rain-15-225x300.jpg

One can see a little bit of her mother in one of Hana’s outfits: a long pink skirt, floral blouse, and belted pink cardigan. She looks more cute than elegant in this outfit but still very pretty. In contrast to her mother’s long, pin-straight hair, Hana’s hair is always wavy and in some cute style or another. Typcially, it’s held in a pom-pom-covered tie or in pigtails. Hana, even moreso than her mother, loves to smother herself in layers, as seen in the far right pictures, wherein she looks like a marshmallow man. Hana’s overall look exudes a different sort of innocence than her mother’s, a sort of childlike innocence that goes along well with her bubbly character.

20120425_seoulbeats_yoona_love_rain-4-300x225.jpg20120425_seoulbeats_yoona_love_rain-1-300x199.jpg20120425_seoulbeats_yoona_love_rain-2-300x170.jpg

Whether playing Yoon-hee or Hana, Yoona always looks adorable in this drama and serves as my most recent fashion inspiration. Do you like her outfits?

http://seoulbeats.co...n-in-love-rain/

Guest DorkDork

[spoilers] New still cuts of ‘Love Rain’ foreshadow a dark change

http://www.allkpop.c...w-a-dark-change

20120428_loverain_janggeunsuk_yoona.jpg

Still cuts of a solemn bed scene between Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA and Jang Geun Suk have been released in anticipation of the upcoming episode of KBS‘s ‘Love Rain‘.

While ‘Seo Jun’ and ‘Jung Hana’ have been enjoying each other’s company after finally confessing their feelings for one another, it seems the drama will be taking the couple down a less-than-romantic path, as the still cuts reveal a solemn faced ‘Seo Jun’ looking over the sleeping form of ‘Jung Hana’. As if exhausted, he falls asleep next to her, making viewers wonder whether their relationship will take a change for the worse.

A representative commented, “Starting with the 11th episode, something unexpected will be happening to the couple, leading to a great change in their relationship. Please look forward to Jang Geun Suk’s emotional acting.”

The next episode broadcasts on April 30th.

Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver

Archived