[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Hana Betrayed Joon and Go out with rocker jun seol hahahaha
2012061501000796100039041.jpghttp:2012061501000796100039041.jpg

2012061501000795600038991.jpg

201206152010774495_1.jpg

47044122.2.jpg

*from today event baseball match beetween doosan vs samsung yoona and seo in guk spotted
watched a baseball match
dunno but seems like they meet in stadium,but its nice to see the cast
still hang out together even after the drama finished

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonaleena

Hello SONE JAPAN!
It's Yoona~

Before, I was never one to drink coffee, but I often drank it while filming a drama in order to not get sleepy.
And so...now I really love it ^^ (laughs)

Posted Image

This is a picture taken when I took a break from filming♪
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone really soon~

translation: redsunset@soshified.com
source: Japan mobile fansite [@cho88machi for picture]

Guest mind.love

^ I love that BTS of the first kiss.

I was reading over at Viki and they posted an article about Seo In Guk. He talked about LR and YoonA. Its cute. And I checked out this music video. The actress who played the young version of Hyejung is in the video. Hyejung and Changmo finally together haha.

Hello SONE JAPAN!
It's Yoona~

Before, I was never one to drink coffee, but I often drank it while filming a drama in order to not get sleepy.
And so...now I really love it ^^ (laughs)

Posted Image

This is a picture taken when I took a break from filming♪
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone really soon~

Guest eeldeerlove

[quote="sakki ^_^;25051835"]Hello SONE JAPAN!It's Yoona~Before, I was never one to drink coffee, but I often drank it while filming a drama in order to not get sleepy.And so...now I really love it ^^ (laughs)This is a picture taken when I took a break from filming♪I'm looking forward to seeing everyone really soon~

~ this is such a cute message from Yoona . . . she learned to drink coffee while filming Love Rain . . . maybe due to the drinks sent from Caffe Bene ;D

prettyoungthing ~ THANKS for the BTS pictures of Yoona . . . hmmm, i have seen that scene of them holding hands in that episode by the bridge? again hmmm, this made me thinking? 

mind.love ~ i also love that BTS of the drunk kiss

Guest Tarits

@pretttyoungthing - thank you for the BTS you posted.  I know it is almost impossible but I hope that in the future Sukkie and YoonA will have another project.

After the drama has ended I wonder if they still communicate. Love Rain is like the drama Goong part 2 to me. The two lead actors in this drama  my favorite still communicate. I hope the same is true with Sukkie and Yoona.

@Sakki - I am glad we meet in the other site and I am glad we like the others still drool over the drama. 

Guest mind.love

Wow. the "white castle" looks so different from that view. The LR production did a great job of transforming the place.

Guest geoglovanalina

Great drama! Jang Geun SUK  is  handsome and great actor.I love each episode of Love Rain..

Guest Tarits

I got my Love Rain dvd now, not the director's cut (which I will buy too once it is released) but to see Sukkie and Yoona in my big TV screen is wonderful. The colors so vivid and gosh, Sukkie is so so handsome. Yoona is simple and sweet. I love these two!

Guest eeldeerlove

Wow! Great news! JKS' guesting on Happy Camp got a high ratings and more than 350,000 online viewers. I think many Chinese fans are now excited to watch Love Rain in their local channel. :)

Guest prettyoungthing

'Unexpected You' and 'Love Rain' Unbelievable Popularity in Hallyu!

Posted Image

Posted Image

On the 22nd of June, KBS revealed the amount of exports and stated, "There was a 20% increase in profit, compared to last year." The reason for it is "Love Rain" and "Unexpected You." It has been said that the two dramas were exceptionally high in demand in China.

Compared to last year, KBS contents that have been exported to China have increased 7 times more than that of last year. Also, Korea placed 8th for the amount of media exported but this year, Korea placed 2nd.

"Love Rain" was written by Oh Soo Yeon, the same writer who wrote "Autumn in My Heart" and "Winter Sonata." "Love Rain" was directed by the famous director Yoon Seok Ho who casted hallyu stars Jang Keun Suk and Girls' Generation's Yoona to attract fans abroad. Although "Love Rain" received poor viewing rates that couldn't get past 10% in Korea, the drama was a big hit in countries like China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Americas, Europe and more.

sorry for cuting about "unexpected you" segment in this article by crux.orion@ssfkpopstarz 

Archived