[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

@jiinxx - No, you're not the only one (although it appears the majority of viewers are supporting the younger couple) Maybe it's because I watched the first 4 episodes that I'm a tiny bit more attached to the older couple? I don't know. I do know that more than likely something will happen to Yoon Hee and they won't end up together or if they do it won't be for very long. tears.gif I'm playing catch up, I'm behind! My review for EP 9 & 10 is up:

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/love-rain-quick-recap-ep-9-10/

I think these were my favorite episodes so far - the hot kiss, the cute scenes with Seo Joon and Ha Na, the hot kiss, the sad phone message from In Ha to Yoon Hee, the hot kiss....phew.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jiinxx - No, you're not the only one (although it appears the majority of viewers are supporting the younger couple) Maybe it's because I watched the first 4 episodes that I'm a tiny bit more attached to the older couple? I don't know. I do know that more than likely something will happen to Yoon Hee and they won't end up together or if they do it won't be for very long. *quoted image* I'm playing catch up, I'm behind! My review for EP 9 & 10 is up:

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/love-rain-quick-recap-ep-9-10/

I think these were my favorite episodes so far - the hot kiss, the cute scenes with Seo Joon and Ha Na, the hot kiss, the sad phone message from In Ha to Yoon Hee, the hot kiss....*quoted image* *quoted image*

EDIT:

I agree with you, best kissing scene ever, not just in this drama but in all Kdrama "these days" that I watched so far ...the hot kiss... the hot kiss... the hot kiss hahahaha

Guest getoba

I agree with you, best kissing scene ever, not just in this drama but in all Kdrama that I watched so far ...the hot kiss... the hot kiss... the hot kiss hahahaha

I think you do not watch coffee prince or que sera sera ;)

I think you do not watch coffee prince or que sera sera ;)

Ok let me rephrased what I said... The best in Kdramas these days. With the exception of some cable dramas.

Oh! I watched those and yeah GY & YEH's kisses were all good, in fact almost all YEH's dramas kissing scenes were good especially Goong... But you know what I mean the typical kdrama a peck and then the never ending camera shot spinning around the actors.

Man, this series keeps getting better and better!

Hye Jung -okay I really tried to think hard about why she is so evil because this grudge is way too much. She is still trying to use Joon as a link to have some sort of relation to In Ha. Joon in the meantime knows his mom could go crazy at any point and has to be by her. I can't ever see Hye Jung accepting of Yoon Hee, that is unless Hye Jung can finally like somebody else...like Chang Mo?

Sun Ho -I feel bad for Sun Ho. Can't they cast some new girl for this guy? He's so obviously happy with his drinking buddy, Hana. You could really tell he likes to talk to her, and is sad when Joon comes in the mix.

Tae Sung -I'm glad he isn't written as a bad, rich guy like in other dramas who could use his money to control situations (at least not yet, I hope). In episode 14 he kind of restored his status to Hana, but I still think he doesn't stand a chance with Hana. 

Hana -I really like how she just gave in to her feelings for Joon at the end of episode 14 (she also still wears her ring). We all knew that the whole, "if my mom is happy, then so am I" thing is not as black and white as it seemed. I'm glad when she told Sun Ho her feelings about the situation that Joon heard them. One of the biggest things in this drama is that Hana and Yoon Hee are always on the same side and looking out for one another. In Ha and Joon are on opposite ends, on the other hand. Really makes things so interesting.

*I think I noticed a rainbow in episode 13 when Hana and Joon got off the train and went to eat meat and drink (it was between them on the wall as they ate?). I hope I saw correctly because I think that would be pretty smart at that time. After all, what comes after rain?

Mi Ho -I wonder if she will get those 2 dates with Joon now? Joon didn't care if his mother knew about Hana and him at that moment.

Jun Seol -he still has yet to see his future soulmate, Hana (hey, they both love plants!). And it seems like he will already have some feelings for Mi Ho. I think Seo In Gook will have to play the comical role yet again.

I'm a bit happy there was no preview actually. The reason is because sometimes the preview spoils just way too much. Like the preview for episode 14 showed so much. But on the other hand, I still want that little spoiler to keep me going until next Monday and Tuesday. Arrrgg

@jjinxx -I really would love for In Ha and Yoon Hee to get together as well, but I kind of feel like they're using the past too much to drive their intentions of being together. 

Not saying it is wrong, but maybe because such a long time has passed and so many things have happened that I cheer a bit more for their children. The writers did a tremendous job, though, as we have fans who are invested in their favourite couple.

Quick question for clarification: I thought Chang Mo called his nephew Jo Won Suk in episode 12, but he introduced himself as Jun Seol. Was it a subtitle mistake or does Chang Mo call him by something else?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that he acting is seriously so great right now.

Also, for those of us following @LoveRainTV -they just tweeted thanking us for participating in the Love Rain endings. The ending is still undecided. Hopefully us fans had an impact! I hope everyone voted :)

Guest phuong_lam1612

Hello!do u guys know the song that was playing when both Jun and Hana read the wedding invitation?coz I cannot find it in the ost album online!thanks

Guest DorkDork

Just wanted to post this here, saw this on twitter posted by a Yoona fan.

http://news.nate.com/view/20120510n01550

She is ranked 2nd in idols who did acting works recently. For Yoona, this is reflection of her work in Love Rain.

ch_1336630441_-2035956226_0.jpg

Guest Davd

BESt DRAMA EVER!!!

Love Rain will surely win MIllions of awards  because of the Beautiful plot and actors!!!!

Am I the only one who fully supports the parents' marriage/love inspite of their kids not getting to be together? I dunno, cuz watching In Ha and Yoon Hee together in their older age, they're just so romantic and it's just so obvious how much they love and care about each other.

At times like these, I say screw familial structure--if you all love each other and can accept your love then just be together!

Yoona is an absolute doll in here! I love all her clothes lol

One of my favorites is also Sun Ho. What a darling he is, and such a good friend. I'm glad they switched things up a bit and didn't have Sun Ho going after Hana like his dad with her mom.

JINXX, you are not alone. Here is my latest post in page 70. There are viewers who posted also of their support to the parents marriage.

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 AM (page 70)

In the previous comments, several mentioned that Hannas mother is very sick. I hope its curable and I don't want her dying. Even just a little time I prefer her to get married with Prof Seo. They deserve to be happy and enjoy the remaining years of their life.

With regards to Seo Jun and Hanna, I don't want them to break up. They have to face the reality of life.

I really like Kpop but not so into Kdrama. In the past I did watched & liked a few Kdramas but Kdrama is still not my cup of tea as it is just too corny.  the last one i watched is Dream High (not into DH 2).  Anyway I really wanted to watch Love Rain as I like Yoona and Jang Keun Suk.  I didn't watch 3 of the 1st 4 episodes but then started to watch eps 5 on til 13th.  So far the script is not particularly out of general Kdrama storylines but the whole drama is fun and joyful to watch even it is sad also. 

Here is my prediction for the ending,

i don't know how the ending will be but it's has already given the viewers a hint.  I think it is on episode 9 or 10 (I can't recall),  the mother (Yoon Hee) kept getting her eyes checked up by doc and was told it was getting worse rapidly.  that's the twist the dircector would probably use for the ending.  In another word, what the story goes is that the mother (Yoon Hee) might get seriously sick and eventually dies.  If that is the right prediction, the young couple would eventually get together and the old couple would be seperated (by the death of Yoon Hee).  Another possible ending would be the old couple don't get married (I can see there will be some troubles for them in the next coming episodes (i don't how many more eps 22 total??)) but will go back to the States together due to Yoon Hee's health issue. As for the young couple will be together due to that reason.

end of rant.

p.s.  I watched til the 13th episode and so my comment above is all based on the storyline til the 13th.

Guest omgitscrystal

If not for the mother of Seo Jun, Its ok for Seo Joon and Hanna to get married. There is no blood relationship at all and everybody knows that. Even the law has no restriction for them to get married.

True that one of the obstacles is definitely HyeJung. Yep, they may not have any blood relations but it is actually quite unethical because if their parents really get married, they're considered to be step SIBLINGS. Hope you get what I mean. It's not against the law but it's just kind of not right...

True that one of the obstacles is definitely HyeJung. Yep, they may not have any blood relations but it is actually quite unethical because if their parents really get married, they're considered to be step SIBLINGS. Hope you get what I mean. It's not against the law but it's just kind of not right...

Yes, you're right. I've watched EP14 just now and I guess the parents will back-out for the wedding especially the father. He already knew that Seo Jun and Hanna is in love with each other.

Guest getoba

Hello everyone. I think it is time time to stop to be a silent reader.

i had a bad experience on the blog of dramabeans. I intend to defend this great drama but everobody said me is crap, boring vintage, old, yoona bad actress. I alwawys believe dramabeans and girlfriday know how to recognize a good drama; but it's not the case for this great drama.

Love rain is really brillant with a great story, a great cast, a great cinematography (the arri alexa is truly the best camera, all the drama should use it);

I am happy everobody in this forum likes and discuss of this drama.

Guest Tarits

I am glad that Love Rain has only 6 remaining episodes. It is only 20 episodes, not 24 and will end towards the end of May. It will be replaced by the drama "Big of GYoo". I said I am glad because how else will the storyline go if it exceeds more than 20?  I want to see the young lovers happy regardless of whatever circumstance they are in. In Ojakgyo Brothers. the two leads had no blood relation but was like a "family" but they got married at the end. I hope LR will do the same. Make the viewers like me happy and shorten my anticipation. Then I will buy the dvd and rewatch it in comfort and joy at home in my large tv screen!

Those who do not follow this drama like some of my friends who do not include this in the dramas they watch, I tell them they are missing a lot!  How could the PD and writer of Winter Sonata, Spring Waltz, etc. go wrong?  Their projects are all beautiful and LR is another beautiful love story. The OST alone is to die for!

Archived