[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest QueChill

although i'm not JGS fan..(although i watch You're Beautiful but not really into that drama) & of course i'm YAs...

i know that i will love LR cos Yoona & JGS didn't have large gap of age...

it's felt easy for me to watch when Yoona involved in romantic scene with someone who around her age...

bout the rating i don't understand why it's happen to this lovely drama...

but one of the reason maybe bcos of KBS didn't fully advt for LR...

currently LR also airing on KBS World but sadly it's hard to watch LR promo...

if i have to compare with FK promo on OneHD...

it's really unfair...

but i knew LR will get international attention....mostly on Japan & middle east asia...

LR fighting..

(Lately I felt Monday is really late to come) :(

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='05 May 2012 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1336270668' post='17754530']

AGAIN AND AGAIN – YOZOH (LOVE RAIN OST 4TH SINGLE)

Credits to: thru youtube video by belcuore88

Translation: pop!gasa

Jakkujakku geudae saenggake

I keep thinking of you

Ocholsuga opsoyo

I can’t help it

Mundeukmundeuk geudae saenggake useumi nayo

Suddenly, I think of you and I smile

Nae mamsoge seumyodeum hyanggiga

The scent that entered my heart

Ajik sonmyonghage nama itneun deuthande

It still clearly remains

Saranghandaneum mal bogoshipdan mal hadeushi

Just like saying I love you or I miss you

Naege shuiyunge anya

It’s not that easy for me

Chorus:

Naege sarangiran akkyojuneungogo

For me, love is caring for one another

Sarangiran hamkkehaneungonde

Love is being together

Sarangiran danji geuppuninde

Love is simply that

Guedaen jigeum optneungojyo

But you are not here now

Maeumiran maeil saenggaknago

Feelings are thinking of that person everyday

Maeumiran geuduel guerineunde

Feelings are drawing you out

Maeumiran gyosokiroltende naije ottokhanayo

Feelings will continue like this, so what do I do now?

Nae mamsoge seumyodeum hyanggiga

The scent that entered my heart

Ajik sonmyonghage nama itneun deuthande

It still clearly remains

Saranghandaneum mal bogoshipdan mal hadeushi

Just like saying I love you or I miss you

Naege shuiyunge anya

It’s not that easy for me

*Repeat Chorus

Sarangiran (3x)

Love is . . .

But you are not here now

Sarangiran akkyojuneungogo

Love is caring for one another

Sarangiran hamkkehaneungonde

Love is being together.

Sarangiran danji geuppuninde

Love is simply that

But you are not here now.

Guest prettyoungthing

VOTE: Just a Poll between SSK of FK and YoonA of LR :wub:

http://newscomm.nate.com/poll/view?poll_sq=20086&ord=1#

Guest omgitscrystal

Love Rain EP.13 Spoiler!

aoqlS20120506180515.jpg

Jun : Hana…

Hana : Hana.. I am glad you called my name. You should have called me like that.

cr:사랑비 kr

I wonder what does that mean....... :unsure:

Guest caryl97

Did anyone notice that seo jun rarely calls hana by her name? The only scene i can remember that he called her name was when he worriedly rushed to the cafe shop and hana wasn't responding because she was taking a bath (episode 11)

Did anyone notice that seo jun rarely calls hana by her name? The only scene i can remember that he called her name was when he worriedly rushed to the cafe shop and hana wasn't responding because she was taking a bath (episode 11)

Better than "Rururu".

Better than "Rururu".

but Rururu is such a cute name actually :lol:

I just finished watching ep11 and 12 last night...

wow what a roller coaster episodes... first they gave us the sweetness between Hana and Joon and then they crush us with the break up..

I like how Hana handle the break up situation and she's not just giving up easily. it was like unless she got a real solid reason why he broke up with her, only then she'll move on. though at first I'm on the show for Yoona, but later on i fell in love with Joon's character instead. he was like so sad. his whole life is... it was like his existence, he was born but not needed. with his parents matters... he's indeed so lonely...

his remarks when he said to his client that his life will become more uninteresting in the future because he already break up with Hana... :tears:

and the scene when he hugs her to just tell Hana that he didnt feeling anything... damn! that scene so freaking heartbreaking. it's like Hana is struggling and Joon also is struggling with his feeling.... the sad chemistry between these 2 actors blend so well!!! make me anticipated for tomorrow episodes so much!!! :w00t:

oh love u dear frnd for this translation.....i was looking every where for the translation for AGAIN AND AGAIN – YOZOH....

thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot...thanks a lot..............

you just made my day.....

~ you very much WELCOME ^_^ i'm happy too that i made your day ;) for a fellow LR addict

~ and another treat for the LR OST - InHa and YoonHee's song (this is so fitting for them):

THE GIRL AND I – S. JIN (LOVE RAIN OST 5TH SINGLE)

Credits to: thru youtube video by Turkisheels

Lyrics rom from: youtube video by abrildianne

Translation: depps1004

Keuaewah narangeun Bimili isseonne

That girl and I, had a secret

Keuaewah narangeun Nammollae mannanne

That girl and I, met secretly

Keuaewah narangeun Seoroga chowanne

That girl and I, liked each other

Keuaewah narangeun Sarangeul haetdane

That girl and I, fell in love

Hajiman chigeunmeun Geuaeneun optdane

But now that girl isn’t here.

Keuaereul mannamyeon Haneobshi jeulkeowonne

When I met that girl, I was endlessly happy.

Keuaega useumyeon Deongdara useonne

When that girl smiled, I smiled with her.

Keuaega seulpeumyeon Duriseo ureonne

When that girl was sad, we cried together.

Keuaewah narangeun Sarangeul haetdane

That girl and I, fell in love

Hajiman chigeunmeun Geuaeneun optdane

But now that girl isn’t here.

Keuaeye ireumeun Marhalsu optdane

I couldn’t even say that girl’s name.

Love Rain EP.13 Spoiler!

*quoted image*

cr:사랑비 kr

I wonder what does that mean....... :unsure:

It's supposed to be Hana-ya~~

The adding -ya behind the name usually indicates closeness I think... like how In Ha called out to Yoon Hee before he got into accident. He called her Yoon He ssi (formal) then Kim Yoon Hee (also formal) then finally resorting to Yoon Hee-ya that finally stopped Yoon Hee on her track.

My mind on a whirl trying to come up the reason Joon called Hana with Hana-ya instead of Jung HaNa that he's been using all this while... does that mean they back together? omo, 24 more hours before ep 13... ^_^

It's supposed to be Hana-ya~~

The adding -ya behind the name usually indicates closeness I think... like how In Ha called out to Yoon Hee before he got into accident. He called her Yoon He ssi (formal) then Kim Yoon Hee (also formal) then finally resorting to Yoon Hee-ya that finally stopped Yoon Hee on her track.

My mind on a whirl trying to come up the reason Joon called Hana with Hana-ya instead of Jung HaNa that he's been using all this while... does that mean they back together? omo, 24 more hours before ep 13... ^_^

. . . wahhhh, i can't help myself from reacting to this :w00t: . . . gonna keep my fingers crossed til tomorrow then . . . i hope they got back together . . . OMG (screaming)

Guest nileyfan1

So I'm guessing from the spoiler picture they are back together right after this episode ?

Guest prettyoungthing

Jang Keun Suk gives Yoona a ride on his back for KBS2’s Love Rain

May 07, 2012 1:00 am cloud2c2h

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c30.jpg

Jang Keun Suk recently gave Yoona a ride on his back for scenes of KBS2’s Love Rain (Directed byYoon Suk Ho and written by Oh Soo Yun) and made TV viewers swoon over the scene.

In the 12th episode of Love Rain that aired on March 1, Joon and Ha Na, who previously broke up, meets up again. What’s more, Joon had Ha Na a ride on his back, and that generated high anticipations about their reunion.

In the high-profile scene, Joon, having Ha Na a ride on his back, looks more sincere that ever, which generate great curiosity about what he confided in his sweet heart.

Netizens responded: “It was really heartrending when they broke up, but romantic giving a ride on the back? Hope their love comes true.” “They make such a perfect match. Let them love.” “I envy Yoona. Wish Jang give a ride on his back, too!”

Source: TV Report

Thanks to everybody out there fo your immediate reply. I'm not Korean  so I cannot watch the 2 episodes on tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll wait until it will be upload to website with Eng sub. I'm glad that PRETTYOUNGTHING uploaded some of the awaiting scenes.

[/quote

You can stream it live, with subtitles, on ioairtv.  I don't think there are many people who will be following it live (not like K2H or RP), so as long as you register and are one of the first 5,000 users (for free service), you should be okay.

http://www.ionair.tv/main.php

Guest Tarits

HillaryTnT - thanks for the link. I just finished watching it and must have cried a cup of tears. I like the character of Yoona here, she is feisty and won't give up. She has good chemistry too with JGS. I hope the ratings increase but no matter, this drama is still one of the best in my book! Thank you very much for ending my "hunger" for epi 13. Now my heart is ready for epi 14!!!!

Archived