STAR5 Fashion Help~

xRiChan

Hey guys! We're gonna need your help on getting fashion tips and advice! 

So STAR5 is a dance group consisting of 4 girls, Ri [Me], Ling, Jae, and Jangmi. Our extra is Myunghoon, a boy, who joins us for certain dances. 

What we need help with is our fashion/outfits. I'm going to list what dances we're doing, and you guys can help by posting pictures/ideas for what we can wear!

Girl's Day's "Hug Me Once" - Just us four girls. We're going for a cutsey theme, any ideas?

Super Junior's "Super Girl" [Korean Ver.] - Four of us and Myunghoon. We have no idea on this one!

SNSD/Girl's Generation's "The Boys" - All 5 of us. Something sophisticated. But no specific idea yet!

IU's "You & I" - All of us. We actually have a concept for this:

Myunghoon is a dollmaker, while we four are his dolls. One day/night, his dolls come to life. When he figures out that the dolls mimic the way he moves, which transgresses into the dance. During the bridge of the song, the dolls stop moving and he goes to each of them trying to get them to move again, and right when she goes "Ayii~" the smallest doll falls and he gently picks it up and brushes it off. Then the song picks up again, and the dolls dance with him again, until he goes to back bed, the dolls returning to their original positions. 

We're looking for identical, cute, yet light dresses for this one! 

Thanks for all the help you guys can give!!

**We changed the name of the group to STAR5 to fit Myunghoon oppa~

Why don't you simply take inspiration from the MVs of those songs ?

Like, for SNSD's The Boys, black lace tops or black tops with feathers, leggings and high boots, I dunno... And for Girl's Day's Hug me Once, white little skirts or tutus. That kind of things. Watch their lives so you'll have plenty of ideas.

Btw, it's really funny 'cause I first read it "Garce" and not "G-force", and in french garce means richard simmons/richard simmons sweatingbullets.gif 

Guest Megu_Megumi

Haha I read exactly the same thing, didn't understand it was G-force -__-

For the SNSD choreo, I suggest you wear something black, with silver accessories (like belts or headbands), it could look great =)

Archived