Tong Hua (cover)

mongstaness

Guest xdragonessx

pitch is not bad =).

but WHY are you singing SOOO SOFT @_@. I know its a soft song, but u sound like ur scared rather than emotionl. come, on really sing it out, dont be afraid of the song >.<

you gotta add dynamics to the song man, especially for songs like this that just repeat the same lyrics/melody over and over again. It gets boring over time otherwise. at the VERY LEAST add some emotion for each key change. Theres a reason guang liang put key changes in there!

mandarin really good, only a few places where i thought it was off, but its suprisingly good pronounciation wise, i would not have guessed you dont speak mandarin

Guest junjun-x

First of all, amazing job on your Chinese pronunciation. c: Most of the parts are very well done, pronunciation-wise.

As for pitch, there were some parts that were flat, most likely as a result of your really soft voice (which xdragonessx pointed out already). Try singing louder! c:

I agree with dragoness in adding more dynamics to the song, but over all, not bad. c:

lol. thanks for the comments and critique. i totally agree with u all about the softness of the song. i was intimidated with singing mandarin correctly. in this cover, i was more focused on making sure it sounded correct than relaying the full emotions.

Archived