Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

wow! the first post looks so much better now! it's more informative and inviting. hope many new fans will come to appreciate Bin and join this thread.. :) thanks yelinoh for always thinking of ways to improve this thread! :) i know you're a dedicated Bin fan, and for that i'm so thankful.. :blush: :);)

haha, actually it was nothing. I just added a bit information and made the pictures

which made me think, does anyone know how we should improve the first post? What information should we put up? We need to improve the thread! Look how small it is right now

Editt:

Chapter six of What is Love by Pinklegirl007 have been posted. Please read and reply and encourage her to write more!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^hmm.. :unsure: how about putting a list of all the shows(variety shows, interviews, drama series, mini dramas, etc.) she's ever been into and also maybe the links to it if available.. that way everyone will get more access to Bin's events and know more about her.. :) i only know of her LL and H6 appearances and some Banjun episodes she did and performances from various music shows.. :) i'm sure a lot of people here would be willing to help too..

P.S. thanks for informing about the fanfic. ;)

wait which one is LSY T-T

i only focus on Bin most of the time LOL

and im sorry about the coupling part. waaa i saw the ep. yesterday and im likeOMG . oh wells ~.~

^ This one is LSY:

LeeSoYeon.jpg

I'm watching episode15 of LL, the one where Kim Hyun Joong and Bin got coupled.. I think it was sweet when they hugged as Hyun Joong's reward in Love Matrix game. I hope they'll get coupled again in next week's H6. :)

Guest dream3rx0

Hey people. I watched Xman 51 today with Bin, Minwoo, JWH, PJA and all these awesome people and i noticed something really cute. During the Couple Selection, after Minwoo and WH's dance perf., Minwoo gave his gloves to Bin and she wore it!

I tried to make caps and they turned out pretty bad, but you can still kinda see.

idontknow061.jpgidontknow062.jpg

^ you can see him giving it to her here.

idontknow056.jpgidontknow058.jpg

^ and you can see her wearing it during KJK's perf.

just thought i'd share cause i thought it was cute :)

and here's some of my fave; JHB&JWH

idontknow059.jpgidontknow060.jpg

sry, if this was posted before.

oops. wait i read somewhere that bin and brian didnt couple o.o wtheck @.@ lemme go check. sorry yelinoh ><

aaah thanks yelinoh i probably misunderstood something. thanks for making recheck :):P

Guest lovebin

I am watching H6 live right now and Bin got coupled with Brian.

After their couple dance, Brian directly chose Bin. :w00t:

This time they played a new singing game and it seems like fun.

OMG! what a great show! :w00t: BIn and Brian looked absolutely fab together! their dance was so hot! and while sung shi kyung was singing they danced a waltz on the side.. :wub::lol:

they also showed a preview of next week's episode. Hyun Joong and hyun Joon of SS501 will be there as well as Woo Hyuk and one member of GOD. plus the other two i don't recognize. can't wait for Woo Hyuk's and Bin's dance! :D

Guest shiverbaby

The guest list in H6 thread said that : Jang Woo Hyuk , Kim Hyun Joong , Kim Hyung Joon , Kim Tae Woo ( is this guy in Banjun with Bin ? He has an amazing voice ...) , Oh Ji Ho ( the costar of Eric in Super Rookie , he is in Fantasy couple too ) and one guy ( they dont mention )....

It 's not bad for this episode ... if not JWH , who will be with her ... so curious ?!!!!

I cant wait to download the recent episode ... I love Bin and Brian 's dance ... hihhi she 's so pretty ...

After read " What is love / " , I feel hurt ... hic hic ... Hye Bin ... don't get hurt anymore ...

Archived