Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

Yeah, I agree with you all. I hope Brian doesn't go to HY and get rejected so he went to Bin... I mean, I'd choose Bin over all the girls anytime because she's just so loveable... I'm desperately waiting for next week H6 because of Bin's dance with Brian...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stereo_sushi

Yeah, I agree with you all. I hope Brian doesn't go to HY and get rejected so he went to Bin... I mean, I'd choose Bin over all the girls anytime because she's just so loveable... I'm desperately waiting for next week H6 because of Bin's dance with Brian...

i feel exactly the same >.<

Guest maxlover

^^Thanks for the spoiler lovebin....oh well, i guess i should've been prepared for that, but i'd be lying if i said that i wasn't disappointed....I'm officially sad for the next 3 weeks...LOL....j/k

:tears::tears::tears: i feel so down after reading LoveBin's spoiler. We have been waiting for this chance to see them again on the same show and yet we can't see them being coupled :tears::tears::tears:

Now my only hope is to see their couple dance :(

PS : Yelinoh can i change my poll vote to Yunho instead of Jang Woo Hyuk :tears:

Guest evelyn168

Haha lynn_2, that's what I'm thinking too... But then again, I still think that Bin and WH are a great couple... But I'm leaning towards WH's side now... It's because they look hot in their dances..

Guest lovebin

so there is a data loss? <_<

I don't know who Bin is coupled with because that fan of woohyuk didn't write about other couples.

crossing my fingers...Hyun Joong, fighting.

Guest junjinwifey

i tink he chose her because she is a HOT fan & may want to avoid scandal with bin as he is the no 1 gasoo with the most anti-fans according to wat i heard

Guest lovebin

please don't be frustrated, it's a show, not reality. Besides, LSY is a huge fan of him, so it's reasonable for him to fulfill her dream.

a picture of Bin on the day of H6 reunion.

1165564398638147_file.jpg

much prettier than on the screen

haven't been here for 2 days so didn't know bout the data loss. anyways, it's so sad that Bin didn't get to be paired with Woo Hyuk.. :( it has been so long since we saw these two together.. i had been hoping for some sort of reunion on this show but sadly it didn't happen.. :( but i'll be looking forward to their dance! hope it's hot! :)

junjinwifey thanks for sharing that link here! it's so funny! :lol: i love their voices! they complement each other (Jung Ah's low pitch and Bin's high tone)! :D

I asked dashuu to update the first post and gave her things. It looks better now. The pictures actually work!

Omgosh, that Park Jung Ah Hye Bin thing is so cute. there supposed to be like singing normally then suddenly doing a impersonation of this one funny girl

wow! the first post looks so much better now! it's more informative and inviting. hope many new fans will come to appreciate Bin and join this thread.. :) thanks yelinoh for always thinking of ways to improve this thread! :) i know you're a dedicated Bin fan, and for that i'm so thankful.. :blush: :);)

Guest ImSmiley

please don't be frustrated, it's a show, not reality. Besides, LSY is a huge fan of him, so it's reasonable for him to fulfill her dream.

yeah even if they didn't get to pair up here, hopefully he'll come back on the show next time and pair up with bin.

Archived