Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest claustrophobic

Just thought I'd post this here since it's Bin related...

Bin left Heechul a message on his minihompy...

which translates to "Is your leg almost completely healed?? Be careful not to catch a cold~~^^ (Cat's Eyes!! Jun Hae Bin)

aaaw...you know what, it's reading stuff like this about Bin that first made me pay attention to her. to be honest, i was indifferent towards her at the beginning BUT after reading stuff about her she seems so nice and down to earth and when i heard stuff about her plastic surgery i really liked the fact that she was so honest and graceful about it.

i REAAALLY hope that Brian will couple with Bin on this week's Heroine 6...but he always goes to Hyun Young so im not too sure what to expect (though i like Hyun Young too but they look more like siblings or neighbours when they're together). this brings back memories of Love Letter when no girl went to Brian and Bin was the only one that went to him and asked him to pop her balloon...but brian couldnt pop the balloon and Hwanhee grabbed Bin and did it instead! the miffed look on Brian's face was hilarious! and also later in that episode Brian wanted to wrestle Hwanhee cos he said Hwanhee stole Bin from him and that he wanted to be coupled with Bin! i cant wait to see this week's heroine 6. everyone's been talking about Bin & Brian's hot dance and i wanna see!!! btw...for those who don't know already, Bin's also with Pfull, the same company as FTTS/Brian, which is probably why she made a guest appearance at FTTS's concert.

Guest Eun_Bin

I think the new version of H6 doesn't allow Shin, Jong, Jung to choose a couple. but there's possibility that it's only for this episode cuz there are enough hot male guests. PD won't waste too much time on the regular guests. Xiah had already said that he missed Hye Young so I guess it would be Brian and Bin.

Yeah i also guess that Bin is couple with Brian since from the preview of next week where they are having the singing competition, Bin is standing beside Brian, Micky with Lee So Yeon, Junjin with Hyun Young and

Shin with M.C Mong :D

Guest shiverbaby

KBS World is doing subtitle for their program . I have just finished Entertainment Weekly ... They talked about Heroine united ... Bin is so pretty ...

Yah I can't wait to find out who will be with our Bin .

Thanks for the gallery Lynn_2 . She is so beautiful .

I haven't watched 1/2 epi with Daniel Henney ... is it something special between Bin and him ?

Just thought I'd post this here since it's Bin related...

Bin left Heechul a message on his minihompy...

which translates to "Is your leg almost completely healed?? Be careful not to catch a cold~~^^ (Cat's Eyes!! Jun Hae Bin)

To which Heechul responded on Bin's minihompy...

which translates to "You being concerned about me, that's odd.. did you get knee kicked by Santa or something? (8th Dimension kid (?)!! Cinderella) <-- I'm not sure if 쉬키 is just Heechul's minihompy friendly way of writing 새끼 or if he's talking about something else)

Thanks for translating ^_^. I also think 쉬키 means 새끼.

How nice, I was always fond over their friendship after the Bin visiting Heechul at the hospital post Heechul put up. I thought it was so cute

I to hope Brian and Bin are together, they never like offically were together on a show, but somehow the couple managed to be on my top 5 favorite guy with Bin couple ^_^

HAPPY 100TH PAGE!!!

I know it's kinda late but congrats to us! :D to celebrate this monumental event :lol: i've compiled some stuffs from LL. it's not much but i hope you guys like it. I've entitled it as Bin's Rose Catchers. :lol:

BINRoseCatchers.gif

2 of Bin's pictures i really like. this is Bin classic style. :)

normal_photo_04_L.jpg

normal_photo_20_L.jpg

pretty! pretty! pretty! :D

its sad that Junjun and Micky didnt get to couple with Bin but i really hope Xiah or Brian will, its even better if both get to couple with Bin hehehehe and here are some pix of her that i like:

she wore this on loveletter episode 30 and she look really pretty

jhbpurple1vn.jpg

Bin look really cute (she in a banjun drama or something?)

normal_bin005.jpg

^ yeah.. i was really hoping to see bin coupled with junjin again.. but oh well.. i hope we can see a brian-bin or xiah-bin (or both :lol: ) couple next week! let's keep our fingers crossed! :lol: iam also excited to see Brian and Bin's dance! can't wait! :lol: btw, Bin looks pretty in that purple dress.. :D wasn't that the one she wore in the LL episode with Fly to the SKy? She and Brian did a sizzling hot dance then too! :D the other pics i think were from Nonstop3..

yea she wore the purple dress on the episode with FTTS and dance with Brian..........that make me think she danced really good but none of it on the loveletter finale, thats really richard simmons me of. Anyways i know that she were in a nonstop but i didnt get a chance to watch it.

Guest Eun_Bin

Just captured some pictures from next week preview. Bin is jus standing beside Brian with rest of the couples so i predict Bin is being coupled with Brian :w00t:

H6_10122006_1.jpg

H6_10122006_2.jpg

H6_10122006_3.jpg

H6_10122006_4.jpg

H6_10122006_5.jpg

Guest shiverbaby

Thanks Eun_Bin for caps ... ^ ^ Bin w Brian will be the most nice couple in this episode ... ^ ^ just saw the preview of their dance perf , it's so hot rite ?

until now no link available for this epi ... T T

just finished watching last sunday's epi of H6. it's such a cliffhanger.. i want more!! :lol: lols micky's couple choosing part was so cute.. :blush: did anyone notice that the lollipop he gave Bin was the same as that one in the Banjun First Love? :blush: so cute.. :wub:

Guest lovebin

evelyn168,pity you don't use CB, then I can't find any other way for you to download that eppie.

tonks, those three classic pics are advertisement pics for a makeup brand.

Thanks for the caps and can't wait for H6 this weekend. I love to see the singing part.

Guest claustrophobic

just saw this week's Heroine 6 and Bin looked so pretty in that black dress she wore for the Daniel Henney segment! i never knew Bin was capable of looking so elegant!

and i also saw the sneak peek of her and brian's dance and BOY was it hot...i really cant wait! and yeah i agree with someone who said this previously...i hope Brian didnt go to Hyun Young and get rejected and thus settled for Bin...he should go straight to Bin! they make such a cute couple AND Bin's short enough for him too! lol. most of the girls i see Brian being coupled with are waaay to tall for him!

^ thanks lovebin for the info! i think she looks really pretty in that pic.. :)

and yeah, i hope yelinoh and claustrophobic are ryt.. i hope Brian will go directly to Bin.. i can't wait for next week's H6..

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the caps. when i saw bin standing next to brain, i thought they were paired too. but this week's H6 was pretty funny. it's funny how danial couldn't guess any of the pics ecept for the lats one and bin with super pretty!

Archived