Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

Just thought I'd post this here since it's Bin related. Here's a recent pic of Bin with Heechul and an excerpt of the entry that goes along with the pic that Heechul posted on his minihompy today...

hcbin.jpg

Title: 햅 인 이 랑 (With Hae Bin)

2006.10.13 05:15

Is it because I uploaded a picture that I received, why is it so small . .

The reason why our heads are together like that . . ?

Each of us was trying to make our faces appear smaller in the picture so we are both in the process of taking a step back

But..

heartbreakingly because I hurt my leg, it just doesn't look natural..

I couldn't fall back gracefully . . this yodel . .

She says that out of everyone she's ever met, I was the hardest to become friends with

She says I should change my aloofness and disinterest . .

Haebin: When a person says 'hello' greeting, you should also say something like 'yes hello'... what is this, what is this!! Making a person feel unwelcomeㅡㅡ^

Me: (derisively) Hmmph~

In truth . . I was acting derisive but . .

it's not like I'm like this because I want to be -_ㅡ++

I too want to improve my sociability, but what do I do when the words just won't come out . .

Haebin: How come you always behave aloof? Do you dislike me that much?

Me: As long as I'm good to my woman, everything'll be fineㅡㅡ

Haebin: But I'm your friend~

Me: I don't have friends that was femaleㅡㅡ

Haebin: Then what am I!!

Me: A creature

Haebin: You, how dare you talk back to your noona!!

Me: By looking at your face, you look more like an aunt

Haebin: ㅡㅡ^ Being like that, how do you think you are going to date a girl and get married?

Me: Why? You worried that I'm going to beg you to marry me?

Why is it that . . teasing words come out of my mouth first instead of sweet words . .

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi

Guest maxlover

^^ Oh thanks so much for posting that up for us damifino!! Heechul is such a joker!! This is the second picture i see of them together....i'm glad they're friends...

hahah! Heechul is soo cute! I remember the loveletter Christmas Special, oh how I wish Jeon Hye bIn and Heechul would get couple (actually I wish more for Woohyuk and Hye Bin, but he seemed more interested in JungAh) and they were about too!

That is soo cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Oh and hte picture of Bin and her mom is ADORABLE!

Thanks damifino for the english translation.

It's so sweet to read about the conversation between them :wub:

I especially liked the part where Heechul teased Bin if she's worried that he's going to beg her to marry him if he's not able to date a girl and get married! It really shows they are great friends and it's also nice to see Bin's recent photos again.

PS : damifino, hope you don't mind that i posted this article at one of Bin's Chinese web :D

thanks for sharing that pic lovebin! ;) that's so cute.. i noticed bin is slightly taller than her mom..hehe.. :D

I respect all your opinions. Let's keep it in mind that LL, X-man, and Heroine 6 are all scripted shows.

I don't care who paired up with whom, since it's all for entertainment.

i think people are so into these variety shows that we sometimes forget that they are scripted.. :) and it's more comfortable to think that they are real rather than planned. i guess we have the producers to blame for that coz they make such a great job of making these "reality tv shows" seem genuine.. hehe.. :lol:

kamsahamnida(did i get the spelling ryt? :lol: ) damifino! im glad bin and hee chul are close friends. that only goes to show how friendly bin is, coz she managed to be friends with hee chul even if he's aloof.

i liked for them to be paired up in the LL xmas special coz wat he said in the the scene they played in couple-choosing part and the part towards the end (where he asked bin to be coupled with him instead of JWH) was so heart-melting.. :blush: hehe. im a sucker for sweet words.. :blush: :lol: too bad they didn't end up together in that episode.

btw, wat is a minihompy?

OMG! yunho is hurt while filming heroine 6!! :tears:

It's said that he drank the drink from a female fan and lost concious during half of the filmin of the heroine 6

the other members were told stay at the KBS while yunho was sent to the hospital to have gt medical attention and is awake alreadyand they seek police assistance to look intothis matter... and they caught the female fan

its their fan and even their manager knows this fan... she has been giving the boys many gifts before....

(Translated from a chinese article from Baidu)

Here's a link to a korean web on this incident... :(

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Hope Yunho is fine now and hope Bin is not affected by this incident too!!

Guest lovebin

I don't have enough time to leave this post.

But I wanna say that there are various version of Yunho's getting hurt.

And Lynn_2's is not 100% correct.

For the right news, you may visit TVXQ thread.

I hope Bin won't be affected by this incident and Heroine 6 is going to tape next week.

Guest ImSmiley

yeah when i heard that it was during Heroine 6, my first impression was BIN! well it was yunho of course but then i thought about bin and hopefully it don't effect her too much.

Poor Yunho.. :unsure: Out of the group he is my favorite.. And as his friend, Im sure Bin is worried for him. I read from the DBSK thread that his condition is stable now but I pray that there won't be any after effects caused by that drink. I heard the culprit already surrendered herself to the authority. I feel sorry for that person cause her mind is not in the proper condition.

i wonder wat's gonna happen to that episode of Heroine6?

Guest maxlover

Woah! I'm so sad about what happened to Yunho...and yeah i hope he's ok now and that no one is affected by this incident....on a lighter note, I'm dying to watch this weeks Heroine...i wonder who Bin got paired up with...

Woah! I'm so sad about what happened to Yunho...and yeah i hope he's ok now and that no one is affected by this incident....on a lighter note, I'm dying to watch this weeks Heroine...i wonder who Bin got paired up with...

Maxlover i believe you will be yearned to watch this week Heroine cause Bin is being paired up with 3 guys, Ryan , Lee Seung Gi and Kim Jong Min :D:lol::w00t: and she totally steal the spotlight of the show by performing 2 stunning dance performance :D

Now just can't wait for the subtitle of the show to be out soooooon

Guest lovebin

Maxlover i believe you will be yearned to watch this week Heroine cause Bin is being paired up with 3 guys, Ryan , Lee Seung Gi and Kim Jong Min :D:lol::w00t:

yeah, right.

I was astonished to see that.

It never happened in Heroine 6 before, right?

But I think the next episode with Hyunyoung on, she will be mad and complaining about this fact.

Guest maxlover

oh wow!! that is so cool!! and there's subtitles for this show?? or is it just the chinese subs that they do for this show?....anyway, thanks so much for telling me...can't wait till someone uploads it in the heroine 6 thread...

Guest lovebin

I made a lot of caps but I don't have time to post all of them here coz I've already posted nearly 300 caps in a Chinese forum. out of my energy now.

so just a few.

Jong Min took a chair to the row of Bin's seat and sat together with LSJ,Bin and Ryan

b_FED417F793D7757EA528DA1485F5C89C.jpg

Shin Ji joined the girls in "Catch the Mouse" game.

b_0B8FED61D9E1B8C1E445EA3214B0CA37.jpg

Bin has been getting well with the other heroines.

b_CE5F8E06AC59237084C67B173FD48952.jpg

pretty

b_8F7D5571C60BCF56F9A2C7F3BF151BC3.jpg

btw, Bin wore earrings and ring sent by Chinese fans. hoho, I am so happy to see that.

Archived