Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

you are welcome.

I've watched the version with Chinese subtitle.

and now I am looking forward to this weekend.

I wanna see her parachute jump and the Catch Mouse game.

She is cute with the mouse ears.

*edit*

75 page

Hi Lovebin i am here to trouble you again :D

Can you provide me the link where to dl with the version of chinese subtitle of heroine 6 for last sunday cause i have been searching from many sites but not able to find it!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lovebin i am here to trouble you again :D

Can you provide me the link where to dl with the version of chinese subtitle of heroine 6 for last sunday cause i have been searching from many sites but not able to find it!

you can understand Chinese?

hmm, the version I downloaded is not very clear so I am still waiting for a perfect version, which is going to come out late today.

If you need the version I have now, I can upload it for you.

If you wanna have a perfect version like me, then just wait.

btw, I think Bin would mess up in the Catch the Mouse game coz she's really bad at Maths.

See what she did during Star Golden Bell?

I hope other heroines won't hit her too hard.

you can understand Chinese?

hmm, the version I downloaded is not very clear so I am still waiting for a perfect version, which is going to come out late today.

If you need the version I have now, I can upload it for you.

If you wanna have a perfect version like me, then just wait.

btw, I think Bin would mess up in the Catch the Mouse game coz she's really bad at Maths.

Hee ... i am a chinese so of cause i can understand chinese :w00t:

Since there will be a clearer version i think i will just wait :phew:

Thanks for the info.

Guest SukarDrops

wow she does basically look the same..amybe it was the swelling from after the surgery that made her look different???her dancing is better then ever lol anyways is she like a new heroine??? or just a special guest apearance??? I cant wait till she comes back to LL and XMAN yeeeee

wow she does basically look the same..amybe it was the swelling from after the surgery that made her look different???her dancing is better then ever lol anyways is she like a new heroine??? or just a special guest apearance??? I cant wait till she comes back to LL and XMAN yeeeee

Same here i am also hoping to see her again in LL and XMAN :( ... I miss the days when she's in this two show and i have stop watching it since she's not making an appearance in this two show

Hee ... i am a chinese so of cause i can understand chinese :w00t:

Since there will be a clearer version i think i will just wait :phew:

Thanks for the info.

in that case, I recommend this site to u,

http://www.sbshd.com/bbs/index.php

The subtitle team @ this site is famous for doing Heroine 6.

They will provide either torrent or Mofile code.

yah, Bin looks still the same, but more beatiful.

She's like a fariy among all the heroines in the yellow dress.

Guest ImSmiley

LOL, i remember her messing up in there. hopefully she don't get it too much.

she does look pretty in one or two of those pictures..

but i'm not exactly her fan either

i just happened to remember her name...cos she was in the banjun drama with yoochun and yunho!!

i liked her with yoochun!! =]p

but i find it weird...

she looks really diff in some of her pics!!

Guest ImSmiley

^^ which pictures are you talking about because she did take a lot of pictures from when she was younger to now and of course she'll look different because people do change. by the way i think she looks nice you yoochun but somehow i think she looks good with Yunho more. :D although i love her with JWH :P

Guest stereo_sushi

is anybody have the episode 35 of xman with hyebin??? i tried to download it on the xman topic but the link is expired TT__TT and i really want to have this episode.

if someone can upload me this episode, it will be really nice >.<

ths a lot

luv bin.

-_- omg....i actually went throught the whole 75 pages...jst to look for a specific picture of bin...ahahah

amazing how ppl were so negative of her @ the start -_- and then yoo still see sum really dedicated fans still from the start to now....hehe

newaiiz....im jst here for a request, hope yoo guyz can help me out. i was wondering if yoo guyz can show sum pics of bins hairstyle for 2am. :P different kind of 2am perf hairstyles please......thnx u

im debating if i should get my hair done for semi lyk dat...xD ahaha

newaiiz....thnx soompiers ^_^

Guest maxlover

Ok so i'm like officially depressed for the moment.....LOL....I'm so glad that Jang Woo Hyuk is coming back to Love Letter next week but i'm so sad that Bin won't be there....I'll probably just watch his intro dance and then i can't watch anymore cuz i don't wanna know who he ends up with....oh well!

T.T

hey everyone lols >.< i got too busy in the summer and now its school T.T i couldnt come here as much =\ i think i missed alot but im happy OH SO HAPPY lol to see bin is back =]. and ill start all over by starting right now xD

and yea i also would go jealous when JWH nad JHB dont couple .__.; lol

Guest ImSmiley

Ok so i'm like officially depressed for the moment.....LOL....I'm so glad that Jang Woo Hyuk is coming back to Love Letter next week but i'm so sad that Bin won't be there....I'll probably just watch his intro dance and then i can't watch anymore cuz i don't wanna know who he ends up with....oh well!

i was just thinking the same thing. i can't stand to see other ladies get couple with him. but i'll probably just watch it because he's back. it'll be great if bin does appear on it too.

Guest evelyn168

maxlover: Yeah, I'm depressed that Bin won't be on LL. I guess I'll watch the intro dance and the wrestling game in the middle...

As for Bin, I really want to watch this week's Heroine 6... I'm pretty sure that Bin's going to have fun jumping off the plane... She's so brave in LL when she had to bungee jump... I'm really scared that Bin is going to lose in the mouse game and get hit by the other girls cause they can be agressive at times.

Archived