Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

I'm think I'm going nuts... I thought I saw Bin in the previews of LL last week... But the guest list has been confirmed, Bin isn't on... I guess I miss Bin too much... Since Bin is injured right now, there's going to be less of her on tv... Anyways, Bin fighting!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that article, I hope she gets better soon!

I <33 JHB! I mean I jst do!

I'm sorry to those who like CHAE YEON BUT I CAN'T STAND HER!

SORRY!

ANYWAY, back to BIN...

why are you talking about chae yeon in a bin thread? stop comparing bin and her! you didn't need to make that comment.

I really wish that I can go... But I'm in Canada... Sucks to be me!!! Nobody has concerts here.

what are you talking about? T_T nobody comes to Germany!!

It's so sad that she won't be on LL..

From that article, I hope she gets better soon!

I <33 JHB! I mean I jst do!

I'm sorry to those who like CHAE YEON BUT I CAN'T STAND HER!

SORRY!

ANYWAY, back to BIN...

I saw that MV of LUV [Orange Girl] and it's soo cute!

I think she left LL b/c of the movie... I do hope she comes back tho!

I mena looking throught the pages of her thread... I think she looks good w/ anyone... I mean her and YUNHO, JUNJIN, MINWOO, SUNG SHI KYUNG AND DONT FORGET JANG WOO HYUK! Plus when HEECHUL went for her too!

I <33 them [meaning BIN + JWH] TOGETHER! GAHHHHH! I mean they should go out.. I bet their like secretly going out BUT not.. Kinda like the whole "scandal" w/ KIMJONGGOOK and YEH!

BUT, I <3'd her and MINWOO together in the ban jun's! So I mean in conclusion she looks great w/ anyone and I love her acting too! I think I saw a lil bit a NNS 3 or was it 2 that she was in....

Mayb I'll go rewatch that season!

hey jina! (i can call you that rite? I think i saw some people call you that)

Anyways, I know you dislike cheyeon, but we have this promise with the Cheyeon thread. We dont bash/compare/talk about cheyeon in the bin thread and they dont talk/bash/compare Bin in the CHeyeon thread. See we had this BIG fight haha and we made peace

anyways, I agree with you Bin looks good with ANYONE I esp liked her with Jangwoohyuk, Micky, And andy. Bin and Andy were REALLY cute too. She also looks good with Chun! haha but her and chun and sooo funny together!!!! OMG her and Minwoo together is great!

Bin's a great actress in the banjun drama with Minwoo it was soo scary it sent me shivers.

hmm I'm going to look for the Orange girl MV now

ugh I know what you guys mean. No one comes to Oregon T__T but some come to seatle which is like 4-5 hours away. But my parents will never drive me there

Aww, I feel bad that she's injured.

And, I saw her new MV for the song 반지 (Ring).

strange to see that it's more ballad&r&b than dance.

wanted to see her perform this song, and see how well she does, but I guess i wont' forawhile. :(

I'm not a fan of Jun Hye Bin's but I am quite familiar with her. All I can say to those who are dissing her is "She's the one with the contract, not you." My personal opinion of Bin is that she's not an AMAZING singer, she's not an AMAZING dancer, she's not an AMAZING actor, but she's just average. I give her credit for her hard work, actually, I give all stars credit for their hard work.

Guest star17s101

Okay so i read the article (along time ago) that MW said something about JHB this is what he said (something like it)

Jeon Hye Bin has this charm/sparkle in her eyes that make men fall/attract to her. And they see eachother a lot because of TV shows and music shows. And wheneve her talks to her he gets this myserious/weird feeling. It also said something like Jeon Hye bin who is a sexy singer makes sure no men take their eyes off her. And he also said that its just not her eyes but her whole self is very charrming and cool.

haha I always agree with MW!!!

omg you guys re so lucky if you get to see JHB~~ Tell her about me haha jp but tell me about her pelase!

LOL omgsh it seems like mw attracted to her A LOT!! haaha

well i agree with him, plus she does have pretty eyes :)

Guest xshinhae05x

^ MW seems to be attracted to all girls!!! HAHAHAHA

anyhow...

yes, even as a girl, Hye Bin's really cute and pretty, and i can see why soo many guys are attracted

Guest NotGuilty

^ahhh~ minwoo respects women.

<3

hehe. hye bin and m together in another banjun?

yeah. their last ones together were two of the best ones.

Guest doralinz

i've watch that too. Banjun with mw. he is the bad guy. But i cannoty understand how she can suddenly stand up. hmm, need to go back to work.

bin fighting

^ aww its just a slideshow? Oh well all stars go through the slideshow process or the cheap MV process hahaha, but I really like the song!

i've watch that too. Banjun with mw. he is the bad guy. But i cannoty understand how she can suddenly stand up. hmm, need to go back to work.

bin fighting

^ she suddenly stood up bcuz she was never paralzed!

Yepp. She said "when you start working with the goverment/police officers it kinda leads to that way"

she is so freakin skinny! she mite be anoerexic

Relly? I always thought she was perfect size. She's skinny, but looks healthy

Guest krazyxdreamer

i was watching man ah hanbook(happy shares company) and it was BAE SUL Gi vs CHUN MYUNG HOO and BAE SUL Gi did the man ah ban cha thing for JUN HYE BiN!

this shows that JUN HYE BiN is a grtt person!

BAE SUL Gi SAiD: i picked JUN HYE BiN unni bcuz when i first came out on LL, i was so scared and didnt know wut to do bcuz it was my first time on the show! but HYE BiN UNNi helped me overcome that fear! ever since then HYE BiN unni has helped me!

and here are some caps:

jb9ms.jpg

jb29cz.jpg

credits to me for uploading and capping!

iF YOU TAKE iT OUT OF HERE, DONT HOTLiNK AND CREDiT MEEH!

Guest evelyn168

BSG was so sweet on Happy Shares Company. I guess Bin is really everybody's girl. She's like friends with everyone... This episode was really fun cause you get to see most of the celebs from variety shows... It's funny how Saegi is always on the same shows as Myung Hoon...

I hope Bin recovers quickly and we can see her on screen more...

Archived