Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest stereo_sushi

lovebin>> so it was you ^^ lol i didn't remember >.<''' by any chance, did you save the parts of translation? =))

i saw the interview and i think that she was beautiful in it ^^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebin

shiverbaby, I would like to help but I don't know Korean.

stereo_sushi, I have saved translation for the first episode, may I just PM you or is there a word limit for one PM?

ooh i hope Bin will be on Goong S.. it would be good to see her in other shows aside from H6..

thanks for the clip lovebin! she looks so pretty in that interview! :) even though she's having difficulty doing the hard moves on ice, she still gives it her best shot! :) and she seemed to be getting along real fine with Lee Ki Woo..that's nice..

Wow! Some big things goin' on in the new chapter of What is Love! thanks for notifying yelinoh! :)

Guest ImSmiley

^^ bin is so gorgeous and pretty in there although theres so much bad comments. lets all hope bin will still be in Goong S.

I think Bins become more active as a celeberty now. I hope she comes out with an album soon.

VOTE FOR BIN

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106069

Bin in Brians MV

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106342

look and reply ^_^

I can't wait for the MV

thanks for posting those links here yelinoh.. ;) i've voted for her.. but her voting percentage is so small.. :(

come on guys! let's vote for Bin! :)

i'm glad somebody decided to post Bin's pretty pics.. i think more people are liking her although there are still those who kept on bashing her.. :angry:

can't wait for Brian's MV! :)

Guest shiverbaby

They aired the new episode ... yeap I wonder who is paired with Bin ? If anyone know , please tell me . Thanks ! :)

The guests are good ...

^ she was picked by Shindong of Super Junior. *sigh* the brian-hyun young pair was back again..:( ooh.. i feel so sad.. . i thought donghae would be on this week's episode.. but only siwon and shindong were there. anyways, i think they cut H6 into one-episode per Sunday. coz they showed a different set of guests in the preview, which btw i wasn't able to see fully coz the vid kept on buffering. i definitely have to change my isp.. :lol:

Guest ImSmiley

^^^ thanks for telling us who she got pair with. i was shock there. i thought that it was going to be donghae but unexpectly it turn out that shidong came. heheh.

Guest evelyn168

I kind of fainted when I found out who Bin was paired with.

I thought if it was going to be the hot guys cause they would usually get attracted to Bin... Darn.. But I think Bin is really close with the young ppl... She's close with DBSK, SS501 and Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul... I hope he pairs with a hot guy in the next episode and they can do a dance together again... I still can't get over that they didn't show Bin dancing with Woo Hyuk...

Guest Eun_Bin

Hmm we have to accept that Bin will not be forever being picked by hot guy :sweatingbullets: in fact i find that she look cute with shindong but i don't understand why they just cut off the part where how they choose thir partner <_<

I heard that Eru :w00t: will be one of the guest next week??

Guest fa-abulous

Gosh...i thought she was really pretty before...but i think that her new nose has got to go...she doesn't look as good as she use to...

Guest evelyn168

^She got into an accident while filming that's why she did surgery on her nose. It's not that bad. I like her in both looks. I think she still looks pretty... I saw the preview for next week's H6, GHJ, Lee Min Ki, and Eru... My guess is Bin is going to pair up with Eru cause they're from the same company.

Archived