Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest 6shin3hwa7

I think she singed live pretty good, but the song isn't very catchy, maybe if I listen more to it I might like it more. 2AM is still my favorite song from Bin.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doralinz

may i have the link please? Thank you. Bin singing it live? wow, I really want to see the performance.

By the way, My sig do not mean anything and do not mean to hurt anyone. It refer to me, hehhehe :)

Well, have a great day.

Guest ryisakooguy

well i just watched the latest epi of LL. i thought it was pretty darn funny. i started crackin up when myung hoon started makin faces in the couple game where they hold each other up.

buttt i felt bad for bin. yeah, you guys where right. she didnt seem like herself that episode. maybe she was missing "someone"...hehe. cant believe she lost to chae yeon and ughh jung eum...bleh

did yoo see bin when kim jong kook picked chae yeon? he like had her back turned for a while. i wonder what was she doin...? anyways hopefully the thailand special is everything we hope for. i didnt read any spoliers. i hope for the best.

ohhhhh ohhh! i just saw wet dreams 2!!! yeah...its 5 o clock in the morning but who cares! bin..wow! shes sooo goood!! now i can see why they chose her to play the bichy, mean girl type. she plays that kinda character soooooo gooood!!! n shes an awesome dancer. tha tango part...dannng she gott it on! <3 ahh i like bin even more. super cute in the movie! still cant believe she kissed a girl!...well more like a girl kissin her but still... O_O. dont know why every be hating lee ji hoon thought. shes awesome, even though she looks like a lil girl. they kept slapping her boobs. :lol: plus that one dood, the old guy from xman who i nicked name him "yo, bo", that was koo to see in action for the first time. great movie! its been since i watched a good korean movie.

ohh yeah looks like im in the need for new shoes, maybe i should...'criticise'...some...one...hehe >_<

Guest Charlie_&_M

Bin is singing live for Bin-go ? I want to see that ^^

Yelinoh, can you pm me the link please ?

Thanks in ad

And yes, Bin was good in Wet Dreams 2, I was wondering why she didn't had the lead role since the other girl Kang Eun Bi was just so so !

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha yelinoh i thought outta all people you would of watched it a looong time ago.

i got it in naynay's box. <~i swear best box for moovies.

^ wow so your like a unnie to her?? THATS SO COOOOL! shes like 9-10 years older then me. yeppp shes an awesome acterss. no one should judge her on nn5 and banjun drama. but on wet dream and sangdu she was awesome!

Yepp she should really stick to acting

Yelinoh, you're so young. I think I'm like a unnie to u too. Can you pm me the Bin-go perfomance.

I like to watch it. Thx in advance!!! :D

Guest Charlie_&_M

I saw the perf, it was ok LOL, what I liked was her outfit and her dance step, very cute step dance. And a plus for singing and dancing at the same time.

I like the fact that when she sings (even when she's not the best singer), she dance good and give the feeling with her move that it's easy to dance and sing at the same time, I hope you understand what I meant ^^.

I just notice that Bin could have sing a lot better if she could use her full voice. What I mean is in her CD, in most of her songs, she sings with a soft voice (ex: 2AM), she murmur all of the time but she has a deep voice (even when she's laughing, her voice is deeper than the other girls in LL) so even if she want to sing with her full voice, she can't cause her song was made for a soft sound.

But Music Bank is not totally live, in the song, you can make some part live and some other part not live, it's like demi-live. So the perf that Yelinoh send to me, sometimes you can hear her voice being more loud that the voice in the song, like she forget to murmur LOL. At first I thought it was maybe cause of the dancing that her voice is not equal but after watching a second time, she even did it at a lil moment when she didn't dance so :huh: !

Anyway, like with 2 AM (the first 2AM perfs wasn't terrible ^^), she will do better in next perfs !

^ yepp. shes just starting now. So I think she can improve

I like how she sang live and danced as well! her outfit was adorable! This was the first time for me to hear her sing live. And even if it was like semi-live I still heard her live! Her back dancers were really cutee tooo~

PMed to everyone who request

is theor anymore request?

Someone made a bin graphic!

bin0mz3gx.jpg

Credits: Judith at the Jangwoohyuk forum

Yelinoh, you're so young. I think I'm like a unnie to u too. Can you pm me the Bin-go perfomance.

I like to watch it. Thx in advance!!! :D

Well hello their unnie! :D

Guest XxAznZtatXx

I starting to love Bin! ^-^ I especially love her acting, the first time I saw her was in a Banjun.

yelinoh, can you send me the performance too? thank you!

Guest yuppieguppy

wow. this thread is growing soo fast.

hehe..i can't wait to watch the next love letter.

i wonder who the guests are for the thailand show.

i was watching the previews and jeon hye bin looks soo cute.

hehe...shes adorable..

00923111_2.jpg

i thought this was a really cute picture of her.

a lot different then the image she has now.

hehe..

Guest doralinz

I cannot dl fully, it stop and it cannot be restart. I think i will try the link later, once the connection is stable, thanks yelin.

Does anyone know how to rip things? Like have the file only have the JHB performance. If you can please PM me...

that be better, then it would be a small file. Because some just want to see the JHB part, not the whole show\

yuppieguppy: AWESOME PICTURE! I saw it ahiwle ago. I think it was in nn3

Guest ryisakooguy

^hehe im your man if you need a ripper/cutter, thing is i dont have the file xP. i too wanna see the performance!

bwhahaha 5 more hours til my bday!! yay!! woo hooo!!!! ^.^

Guest XxAznZtatXx

I finished watching the perf., I thought she looked cute with that outfit. The theme is so much different from her other performances ^-^ and yea the love the dance steps, but I wish she sang a little louder like wat Charlie_&_M said....the little murmurs XD

ryisakooguy- Happy almost B-day! ^_^

Guest melonbar92

hey ^^

i used to not like jun hyebin

but now shes starting to grow on me

and i was wondering

how many cds does she have out?

just one rite?

Guest ryisakooguy

well i just took off the link cause i dont wanna get in trouble. bleh its not like im the only one...just pm me if you want the performance vid.

ryisakooguy- Happy almost B-day! ^_^

^thanks so much! :D

Guest 6shin3hwa7

^you should take the link off. there's no file sharing allowed here. tell people to pm you if they want it.

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video.

Do not post any file sharing links or ask people to upload a song for you. Doing so will result in closing of that topic and a warning to the topic starter.

Archived