Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxlover

Yay!! For next weeks H6, there's gonna be Brian, Shiwon, and Donghae.....and based on the previews...it looks like Brian goes for Hyun Young once again....but who knows maybe we'll be surprised! I wonder who'll go for Bin next week...I'm excited!

Guest evelyn168

I hope Bin pairs with Brian again, but from the previews, I don't think so... If not, I want Bin to pair up with CSW cause they look quite good together.

In the preview of H6, it shows Brian singing to Hyun Young.. But I'm still hoping that he would choose Bin in the end.. :) Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Bin-Choi Shi Won couple.. :lol:

I'm pretty sure those are the pics of Bin in Thailand. The old temple locates at Ayudthaya, the ex-capital of Thailand. Thai people recieved some culture from Cambodia, India, and Chiana. So you may see some similarity with Cambodian style. Personally, I really love the style.

And for the pic of Bin that you can see the crystal christmas tree behind her, that place should be the largest, newest and kind of most luxurious mall in Thailand, locating in downtown, Bangkok. She also took the pics on sky-train platform, the same platform I use every single workdays. ha ha ha ha If I can have like one-tenth of her beauty, I would take my exact-the-same-as-Bin pose for you guys.

Guest lovebin

thank niki18 for the information.

for next eppie of Heroine 6, I'm pretty sure CSW sits with Jung Sun Hee as you can see in the preview that when all the male guests are performing in the central part of the classroom, CSW sits on the seat next to JSH.

wondering who would be paired up with Bin.

Merry X'mas!

Guest ImSmiley

what? shiwon and donghae's going to be in H6? thatts so cool! it'll be there frist time on h6 right? i would love to see shiwon with bin but i think i want to see donghae with bin more.

Guest Eun_Bin

Is Donghae also guest of this coming H6 I thought should be Choi Shi Won and Shin Donghee?? If so that will be great cause i remeber there's one episode of Love Letter he also showed his support to Bin during the dash :D

I also hope to see Bin will be coupled with new partner and give us surprise performance in every week of Heroine6 :w00t:

Guest ste-rob

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! omg I thought I was going crazy or something cause they cut out Jang woohyuk and Bin's dance!!!!!!!

ugh :(

grrr makes me angry, I love Lee Soyeon but I feel like they kinda pushed her on him... but maybe he would have picked her even without them saying that she was a big fan of his etc. etc. who knows... but still :( I was looking forward to him and Hyebin being paired together!!! Since they haven't been on LL for a while... I mean, it's not even LL anymore... and now that Xman is diff. without the couple part... sigh H6 is my fav. show now....

I really really really want Bin to pair up with Brian ^^

I started watching H6 only because of Bin or else i wouldnt care to watch.

Why did they cut out JWH and Bin dance???!!!!

I was waiting all week for it..Oh well..I really miss seeing them pair up together in variety shows

I really really really want Bin to pair up with Brian ^^

I started watching H6 only because of Bin or else i wouldnt care to watch.

Why did they cut out JWH and Bin dance???!!!!

I was waiting all week for it..Oh well..I really miss seeing them pair up together in variety shows

yeah.. me too.. :D i started watching H6 only after Bin came into the show. i really love it when she dances. i think it's one of the highlights of the show. :)

n2o14126113791116673957mu6.jpg

20061216011900805820127df1.jpg

Credits to Yahoo

you know what, I was thinking...I think as Bin fans we should promote Bin more on soompi. Not just in the Bin thread, but anywhere we can. We should get more fans and more newcommers in the thread!!!

Is anyone willing to gather a lot of the new and recent and PRETTTTY pictures of her and post them up in the Korean Celeb section? All you need to do is post the good pictures, tell some good things about her, credit the pictures, and credit the thread while posting the link to the thread

Guest krn_lover

OMG!! BIN!! i love this girl. i don't know why some people don't like her, but i know for sure i will support her. she's so talented and her dancing skills are top notch. :D FIGHTING. i personally think she has some natural beauty and a fresh face.

Guest Eun_Bin

Great great news :w00t: just read from a chinese web stating that Bin will be appearing on Brain's MV :w00t: Wow that will be great if this news is confirmed :D

Guest maxlover

I was on Bin's Baidu thread earlier as well and i saw a topic that said that too....I was psyched!! So yeah, let's hope it'll be confirmed soon!! Wow!! If it is true, she will have appeared in 2 super hot guys' MV's....first Jang Woo Hyuk and now Brian....how awesome!!!

Archived