Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest shiverbaby

I had voted ... of course for Bin ...

actually I think Bin looks good with all hot guys ... but now Yunho and Bin is my No.1 choice ... I love Bin and JWH too , Bin and Minwoo , Bin and Ryan ...

^ ^

Yunho and Bin ^ ^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxlover

Voted all for Bin too!! We gotta keep on making sure that she's out there ,you know? Support Bin all the way and i agree ^^ Bin looks good with all the hot guys.....especially JWH...LOL!

POLL!

I have been in a active member of the Bin thread since the beginning days, and I read everywhere who she looked good with. I also watched almost all the variety shows with her on it, and I know who she became coupled with.

So here are your choices. Pick 3 people you think she looks best with.

A. Yoonho

B. Jang Woo Hyuk

C. Micky Yoochun

D. Hwanhee

E. Brian

F. Sung Shi Kyung

G. Lee Minwoo

H. Kim Hyung Joong

I. Son Ho Young

J. Tim

K. Junjin

L. Andy

M. Kim Hee Chul

N. Ryan

O. Other..please state who and they will be added onto the list.

My pick goes too......

Jang Woo Hyuk - They loook good together! They have chemisty. Their good friends. THEY SHOULD GO OUT.

Brian - They will be DARLING. And she liked him first when everyone else liked Hwanhee and used Brian. Cheyeon and Jang Young Ran (them two are one of my favorites so I'm not bashing) asked Brian for help on the couple game, but went to Hwanhee. Bin asked no one for help and went to Brian. But sadly the ballooon didn't pop and she ended up with Hwanhee. they're just CUTE.

Lee Minwoo - I think JWH is a better dancer, but Lee Minwoo is better at couple dancing. And him and Bin are SEXY when they dance together! And they seem REALLY close.

Guest maxlover

^^yelinoh you picked the exact 3 that i would choose!!! and in the same order too...LOL...Jang Woo Hyuk because i love the way it looks like they get kinda shy around each other and yet are so confident as well, not to mention the fact that both are extra strong when coupled!! I love them and i agree completely...They SHOULD go out!! LOL....Brian would also go great with Bin because they genuinely look great together and yes, i so wish that balloon had popped!! As for Minwoo, loved the way they acted together in Banjun Drama and they seem so close as well!! Love love love the way they dance together....Seriously, Bin goes great with everyone but those 3 would have to be the top choices!!

Guest shiverbaby

My choices are JWH ( I love them dance in Xman #51 ...) , Yunho and Lee Min Woo ( because they 're couple in Banjun ) ... ^ ^ I hope that she will go out with one of them ... who will be ? I don't know ...

^ ^

Guest doralinz

it's a very difficult to choose, but my choice would be

1. Son Ho Young because I really cannot forget when they dance together, it look so good and it look like they got chemistry together. Moreovoer I am a fan of god.

2. With JWH - a cute couple and they really look compatible together

3. Brian :)

hmmm..that's tough.. coz i have 5 choices in mind: Yunho (of course, hehe :lol: ), Minwoo, Brian, Woo Hyuk, and Junjin.. what to do.. what to do.. :unsure::sweatingbullets:

ok here's my final 3..

Yunho - aside from the fact that they are both gorgeous and look great together, I think they really like each other. I also think their personalities are compatible; they’re both romantic, competitive, and can be playful at times. I don’t think age matters for these two coz they get along even with the 3 years age gap. And for me, 3 years is not that significant. I love their cute and sweet moments at LL, Heroine6 and Banjun: in LL, when he picked Bin for his reward and he sang a song to her and Bin hugged him from behind, in Heroine6 when he told her Saranghae, in Banjun, all their scenes together. :D

Minwoo – i love them in LL couple games and Banjun. I recall in that epi where they get coupled, Minwoo can’t get his hands off Bin..hehe.. :lol: And also whenever he asks for a reward in LL he would pick Bin and do something sweet like when they danced the love tango and the other when he carried her and went round the set while yelling “OUR LOVE IS LIKE FIRE”. I think he’s the only guy I’ve seen Bin kiss with even if it’s only on a drama.

Brian – coz he’s funny and I think he can make Bin laugh. :D And Bin can also be funny at times, so they’d go well together. In that one epi when FTTS appeared at LL, I can tell they like each other and their couple dance was sizzling! When Bin stepped forward for the couple choosing game and said that “the reason she has eyes is to see him, the reason she has a mouth is to call his name…and she stepped forward for him to rethink again” I think she’s referring to Brian.and I think Brian was about to step forward to pick her but Fany beat him to it so he just stepped back.

i think Bin looks great with all those guys but ryt now my fave is Bin-Yunho couple. :D

sorry it's so long.. :sweatingbullets:

P.S. shiverbaby i love your avatar! :D

Guest evelyn168

Really hard to choose... This is tearing me apart. Bin looks good with all the guys...

If I had to choose:

1) Jang Woo Hyuk

2) Yunho

3) Son Ho Young

Guest lovebin

Ah, haven't been around here for a while.

my choice would be:

1. Minwoo, from their Banjun dramas and chemistry on variety shows like LL, Xman and Favorite.

2. Kim Heechul, hehe, though they had never gotten paired up in LL, I still like how Heechul huged Bin, saying "I love you not for your possessions, neither for your pretty face, but I love the simple-minded girl Jeon Hye Bin who was born on Sep. 27th, 1983" during a mini drama on LL. and they are really close friends in private.

3. Ryan, he likes Bin from LL Thailand Special and on H6 he went directly for Bin. I like his character very much.

PS: Bin may not join the cast of Goong 2 but it's ONLY a piece of news from her cafe. There are no official news on it yet and we shall wait and see.

*edit* I've voted for Bin in all the categories.

i think Bin fit with a lot of guys but my first 3 choice going to be:

1. Yunho

2. Kim Hyung Joong

3. Micky Yoochun

i was about to put Xiah on the list but Bin had never couple with Xiah........i think Bin would fit with Xiah too.

PS: wat episode on LL that you guys talking about that Bin didnt pop the ballon with Brian?

Jeon Hye Bin, Bi, DJ DOC Dance Off!

Jeon Hye Bin begins to strip, and the guys proceed to fall over:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gV-j-B13M

hehe.. she is on fire in that episode of Good Match. :lol: the guys are so goofy especially when they are clamoring after bin's thrown clothes! :rolleyes::lol: here is a clip of some other dances she did from that show:

EDIT:

XxVietGurlxX it was on episode 31 & 32 aired on 11.12.2005 - 11.19.2005

Guest shiverbaby

I watched Xman#45 , I think Xiah is good too ... He showes his feeling toward Bin ... but Bin didn't choose him . but I think at least Bin loves his voice when she heard ...in Xman and Heroine 6 , beautiful voice ... ^ ^

shiverbaby, i think the reason bin didn't pick xiah is because she already had minwoo in mind for the couple-selection. i heard they are really close friends so that's probably the reason. but even though she didn't pick Xiah i'm sure Bin appreciated his sincerity and effort. but it would have been nice to see some Xiah-Bin pair up for a change. :D btw, i loved how Bin is so honest and straight-forward in that epi and didn't give Xiah false hopes by picking him first and then exchanging him for another that might choose her as a couple also. I respect her for that. :D

thanks tonks but i still wondering which episode that Bin went to Brian but the ballon didnt pop so then she ended up with Hwanhee

its on episode32. but the beginning parts are on episode31. she was the last girl to play the balloon-popping game and episode31 ended on the part where bin have to choose the guy who'll pop her balloon..

Guest shiverbaby

oh yeah ... I understand what you mean ... ^ ^ just because she is good with any guys , so hard to choose . ^ ^ fortunately , we can watch how lovely she is with them ... after JWH is recovered , I hope he will join H6 to support our Bin and also Minwoo ( I heard that he will release a new album ) , Yunho too ... ^ ^

I watched the last loveletter episode, where they did reruns. They had a topic for like every person, and I was SOO mad they didn't have one for Bin. They had one for Junjin, Min Kyung Hoon, Bae Suel gi, Brian etc. But not Bin. The only part Bin was in was the Jangwoohyuk, Yoonho, Goojoonyub dance, but they called it like the amazing trio or something.

Archived