Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest star17s101

YAYYY!!!! DBSK is going to be in Heroine 6!!

ooohh u wonder if Xiah is going to try to couple up with bin?

cant waitt till i watch it!! *counts the days*

Guest tvt8930

thanks lovebin, well even H6 episode with DBSK coming out this Sunday but i guess i cant watch it until someone upload it on youtupe so i still have to wait for a long time :( and about you said that the couple list has already out so is that mean you already know who get couple with who?

Guest ImSmiley

YAYYY!!!! DBSK is going to be in Heroine 6!!

ooohh u wonder if Xiah is going to try to couple up with bin?

cant waitt till i watch it!! *counts the days*

lol, that'll be really cute and funny if xiah did try to couple up with bin. who wouldn't, she's so pretty. i can't wait to watch this week's H6.

Guest lovebin

thanks lovebin, well even H6 episode with DBSK coming out this Sunday but i guess i cant watch it until someone upload it on youtupe so i still have to wait for a long time :( and about you said that the couple list has already out so is that mean you already know who get couple with who?

You are welcome.

If you use clubbox, you may download it by Monday afternoon or you may download with megupload link that someone provided in the Heroine 6 thread. If you use tvants, then you can watch it live.

There is a couple list in the Heroine 6 thread and Bin was coupled up with Yunho again.

^ wow! cool GIFs! ;) can i copy them? only for personal use.. i promise.. :D they are my fave parts.. :lol: that part of "catch the mouse" game shows how close Bin's getting along with other heroines.. Bin hwaiting! :D

im so excited for tomorrow's Heroine epi! can't wait! :lol: only 1 day to go! ;)

Guest tvt8930

You are welcome.

If you use clubbox, you may download it by Monday afternoon or you may download with megupload link that someone provided in the Heroine 6 thread. If you use tvants, then you can watch it live.

There is a couple list in the Heroine 6 thread and Bin was coupled up with Yunho again.

tvants?? i dont know what that is so i dont have it and wat do you mean that Bin was coupled up with yunho again? did Bin and Yunho got coupled before in heroine 6?

Guest lovebin

^ wow! cool GIFs! ;) can i copy them? only for personal use.. i promise.. :D they are my fave parts.. :lol: that part of "catch the mouse" game shows how close Bin's getting along with other heroines.. Bin hwaiting! :D

im so excited for tomorrow's Heroine epi! can't wait! :lol: only 1 day to go! ;)

hehe, just take them. I don't mind it. When I have time, I will make some without IDs on them and post here.

tvt8930, if you don't know Chinese, then forget what I said about tvants.

Yunho and Bin were coupled once on Loveletter.

I am going to watch today's H6 live as long as I can get back by that time.

oh, btw, is there any thread here for Drama City? cos Bin is going to be on one episode which is going to be broadcast at 11:15 pm on November 11th (Korean time).

Bin played a role in two episodes of Drama city.

one is called Massage, the other is I love H, He, Li.

caps from Massage

b_603B2DFD0D3B6716B33B9F42DA05F90B.jpg

b_358C96D81596D1B50BC19A5560439645.jpg

and pics from I love H, He, Li

20051212103315241.jpg

^ thanks so much lovebin! :D i'll be waiting for more gifs.. hehe.. :lol: and thanks for the pics! wow! Bin's gonna appear on another show! yey! can't wait! :lol:

i tried to visit the heroine 6 site to watch the show live. i didn't know you're required to be signed in to the site.. :unsure: and confirmation for foreigners takes some time so i can't watch it today. *sigh* guess i'll just have to wait for the megaupload link or on youtube.. :(

Guest p3nnyl4m

i am not a Bin fan neither am i an anti-fan.

She had plastic surgery and i noticed it on Heroine 6 today.. I honestly think that she looked sooooo much better... at least it did good to her face. Originally i found her teeth to be too wide. I think she did some correction her teeth too right?

As for the pairing of my fav Yunho and Her. Well, good-looking people compliments each other. Guess that's what Yunho sees in her..

Guest mochamist

She grows on you. I really liked her when she was a newbie in Kang Ho Dong's show "Predestined Love" (I think?) like in 2002. Everyone thought she looked so girly and wouldn't be able to dance and were like :o when she did.

Guest shiverbaby

I took time to read this thread from the first page ... So sad when seeing bad comments . But in my opinion , I love Bin . She's cute , always do her best ... I have just seen her in LL , and I like her ... At first I saw that show because I saw the signature of someone noticed that JWH and JHB awesome ... I find in Utube , I saw ... wow she's so good , and JWH too ... now I had more idols ...

Today afternoon , I saw H6 , how great to see Lee Seung Ki and Ryan try to get couple with her ... wow ... it's so hard to make up her mind ...

Everybody , let's support her ... she 's young and potential ...

Guest ImSmiley

^^^ yes i so agree. i started to watch LL because of her.

anyways i haven't watch today's H6 yet, my sister dl it but i need to watch it.

Archived