Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest doralinz

pity yunho. I hope he will recover early.

I need help, please. can someone translate what is shin jung wan said about malaysia during a conversation with Bin and other two girls? please? ( i hope I heard it right) It really excited me to listen they said something about Malaysia, because I'm from Malaysia and i hope it something good. please and thank you.

wow, bin is really nice to wear the earrings and ring sent to her by her fans. It show that bin care for her fans, right?

Bin fighting

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaylinh

wow!! i saw her at a vietnamese concert and she had frizzy hair so seeing her with "normal" hair now is really weird. she looks totally different.

Guest evelyn168

I love Shinji being on H6. I liked how Shinji and Bin steals the spotlight in this episode. I think both of them are strong and aren't afraid to show it. I also loved Bin's 2 perf. She was amazing.

haha! watched this week's heroine6 epi! It was fun! :D shinji performing and Bin with 3 partners! wow! :w00t:

I liked her dance at the start! the one with the string around her. I think her moves were so cool when she free herself from the string. :)

Btw, wat are lee sungi and ryan saying when they came forward to get the punishment instead of Bin in the Catch the Mouse game? :unsure: can someone please translate.. pretty please.. thanks in advance! :D

Guest ImSmiley

^^ i wanted to know what they were saying too because it seemed pretty funny.

oh and yeah for the SM chicago audition i suggested Bin's 2 am song for my freind to dance and they danced to bin's 2 am song at the concert. i was suppose to dance too but then i back out when i couldn't do her moves.

Guest lovebin

pity yunho. I hope he will recover early.

I need help, please. can someone translate what is shin jung wan said about malaysia during a conversation with Bin and other two girls? please? ( i hope I heard it right) It really excited me to listen they said something about Malaysia, because I'm from Malaysia and i hope it something good. please and thank you.

Shin Jung Hwan was talking into the phone that he had a performance in Malaysia and nothing more. The other two girls who acted as Bin's parents wanted him to go to Malaysia asap beacause they don't like him.

It's nothing special.

Btw, wat are lee sungi and ryan saying when they came forward to get the punishment instead of Bin in the Catch the Mouse game? can someone please translate.. pretty please.. thanks in advance!

Ryan said that he was the one who did most exercises among the three, so he could bear the hit and should take the punishment while LSJ stated his reason that Ryan wanted to take that.

I don't quite understand it myself. what's the logic here?

thanx lovebin for translating. :D hmm.. it really is kinda confusing.. :unsure: maybe what LSJ was saying was that ryan wanted to get the punishment so badly plus he is fit enough to bear the pain, so he should get it. but they gave the punishment to LSj instead just to make fun of him because he was trying to save himself from being hit. does that make any sense.. hehe.. :rolleyes::lol: anyway, thanks again! can't wait for the second part! :D

Guest sundubu <3

bin is looking so pretty these days! i was on the fence about her plastic surgery because she looked really different from before but that was only because her nose was still kinda swollen in the pics that i saw. now that it's pretty much settled down, she really looks good! i don't get why people hate her so much but i really like her, and i'm glad she's on heroine 6 pairing up with cute guys. can't wait for the dbsk ep!

thanks lynn_2 for the clip and the picture! ;) Aww Hyebin looks so cute in that pic! With a kid and a dog too! looks so homey! :D

i'm glad they got paired up! they're my fave! :D can't wait for the next epi! :)

Archived