Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! Bin is back! wheehee!! :D I only found out today and I felt so stupid.. hehe..

I was browsing You Tube looking for Bin and other Kpop stuff when I bumped into this clip entitled Jeon Hye Bin - Sexy Back. There was no date to it so i assumed it was an old clip. while watching it i didn't recognize Bin (coz she looks prettier and the resolution is not that good and the dance moves are also different). So i thought there must be another Korean artist with the name jeon hye bin.. hehe.. after browsing some more clips i found out that it really is Bin the Dancing Queen and it's her welcome dance in Heroine6! hehe.. I felt so stupid but i was so happy to know she's back! hooray! :D

And she's a regular at a weekly show so we can see her regularly! what a comeback!

Sorry for being so giddy.. I'm just so happy that my favorite artist is back.. ;)

Guest ImSmiley

Oh yay!! That's such great news!! I love Ryan...and i know that he likes her a lot too!!

oh that reminds me of LL specail in Pattaya where ryan wanted bin but JWH got her instead and they also did banju dramas together. :D

Guest maxlover

^^Yup I remember that Love Letter in Thailand! One of my favorites!! I still love it when i go back and see how Ryan bungee jumped and said "Hye Bin shi, saranghamnida!!!" So romantic....LOL...And though i love Ryan a lot....I'm still glad it was all about Jang Woo Hyuk and Bin!! Such a perfect couple in my eyes...hehehe...gosh! They seriously need to start coming out in shows together! My year wont be complete until that happens...lol

Guest ImSmiley

^^ yeah i love that episode as well. JWH and Bin were such a cute couple, but sadly ryan didn't get her. it was funny and sweet at the same time when they play that game in the water where they had to run across on those blocks thingy and she slip and JWH held her hand through out the game helping her.

Guest maxlover

LOL...Yeah i remember!! You know i especially loved the part at the end when he had to stare into the girls eyes and then choose either Bin or Kang Jung Hwa...i loved how Bin and Woo Hyuk were looking at each other....when he looked at Bin he literally looked intent and kinda mesmerized and yet when he looked at Jung Hwa it was one of those forced kinda looks....I loved it!! Bin and Woo Hyuk can speak thousands of words just through their eyes!!

Guest doralinz

but i want ho young with Bin. I like ho young, he really cute, moreover, I want too see Bin with g.o.d member. it must be fun. bin has acted with tae woo in banjun christmast special.

bin fighting

Guest ImSmiley

^^ yeah i agree, they are really close and she doesn't try too hard to be with him.

From the preview of next week H6, to me it seems LSJ choosed Bin as partner first and Ryan is fighting with him for Bin :D

aww thats so cute. i like LSG too but i hope Ryan will get her.

yeah, I get the feeling that a lot of people would be bored with them. But they are cute. But, i do hope they wont be couple or have a love thing all the time. Beside the YoonEunHeh and KimJongKook thing, all the love things that happened in x-man and loveletter and herione 6 that happened more than 4 times in a row always got boring.

Guest maxlover

^^ I don't know....i mean everyone has their own opinion you know and mine just happens to be that they are the cutest thing together....hehe...but i totally get what y'all are saying!

I don't think Bin is trying too much to be with Woo Hyuk it's just that they are choosing one whom they think is more suitable for them. Don't you think it shows Bin is more devoted towards one individual rather than keep changing her partners every week!

I don't understand why ppl keep saying that she's choosing those hot and good looking guy but when she sticked to one choice they start saying she's trying hard to be with him!

Guest lovebin

I respect all your opinions. Let's keep it in mind that LL, X-man, and Heroine 6 are all scripted shows.

I don't care who paired up with whom, since it's all for entertainment.

here is one pic of Bin and her mom. so sweet!

b_758C735CEB06739F61C5DF7C4ED3AE62.jpg

Guest Smelly Tofu

hahha at first it doesn't really look like her...but then a closer look yeah it's her...lol was that a younger pic..

I still can't believe the shows are scripted...it sound soo real...must partially be real

Guest maxlover

Oh wow!! Bin looks so pretty in that pic!! That really is a sweet picture of her with her mom!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Guest lovebin

hahha at first it doesn't really look like her...but then a closer look yeah it's her...lol was that a younger pic..

I still can't believe the shows are scripted...it sound soo real...must partially be real

well, it's a recent pic since you can tell from her hairstyle.

I think her mom come back to Korea for Bin's birthday.

Archived