Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does looks cute! ^^

I'm gonna watch that epi. of Heroine 6~

And I was wondering... Is she going to come back with a second album or there's no info about her music stuff lately? :unsure:

Guest ImSmiley

She does looks cute! ^^

I'm gonna watch that epi. of Heroine 6~

And I was wondering... Is she going to come back with a second album or there's no info about her music stuff lately? :unsure:

i'm not sure, but didn't someone in here mention she was going to have a second album out? because i forgot. but i really hope she does.

Guest lovebin

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I am so excited!

Chinese fans sent some birthday presents to Bin's company.

and here's Bin's reply.

Ahhhhhh, I am going to faint now. overjoyed.

I need to calm down.

bin.jpg

Guest ryisakooguy

holy snap, i missed out on bins bday? crap...happy birthday to her :)

havent seen the new heroine 6 yet...buh thanks for the caps, cant wait to watch it.

Guest maxlover

Quick question....Did she ever end up coming out in an episode of Shoot Dori or not?? I'm just wondering...Can't wait till tomorrow's Heroine eppy...

By the way, does anyone know what Tei Jin Ah was saying about or talking about with Bin?

Guest lovebin

Quick question....Did she ever end up coming out in an episode of Shoot Dori or not?? I'm just wondering...Can't wait till tomorrow's Heroine eppy...

By the way, does anyone know what Tei Jin Ah was saying about or talking about with Bin?

I don't remember seeing her in Shoot Dori yet, Heroine 6 seems to be the only variety show she is on.

About what Bin says to Tae Jin Ah, you guys remember Tae looks a bit surprised when greeting Bin?

Tae Jin Ah said that Bin was the only artist who called him "oppa".

and Bin told something intersting that happened recently. Tae's son, Eru, went to the same studio as Bin. So one day Bin met Tae Jin Ah in that studio and Bin greeted him. However, he just nodded for that he didn't recognize Bin and thought she was a worker who helped pouring tea and all.

Guest maxlover

Oh...LOL...Thanks so much for telling us what that was all about...yeah i started to laugh when he looked surprised to see her....kinda like that one guy she was paired up with in the Guam special....in the 1st part...and i guess he didn't know it was her cuz he was all like "Yeh?"...too funny!!

Guest lynn_2

Just finished watching this week H6 and now just can't wait for next week esp and hoping that Bin will be coupled with Ryan from Paran :wub:

Next week guests will be : Ryan (Paran), Sung Si-kyung, Sohn (Son) Ho-young (GOD), Lee Seung Gi, Kim Jong Min, Shin Jung Hwan and Lee Jung :D

Guest evelyn168

Wow, next week's guest list is awesome! I think the only person who Bin isn't close with is Ho Young. I hope she pairs with SSK but then again, SSK and JSH are good friends... I don't really care who she pairs up with, she looks good with any guy.

Archived