♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[sHOW] 121219 Designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Sends Greetings 2NE1′s CL on "style log" Ep.34

Starting at 4:40

Recall that the two interacted back in June during Castelbajac's trip to Korea. (HERE)

*NOTE: Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, also known as JC/DC is a french fashion designer, Castelbajac his earlier works had cartoony elements that he made his name on (similar to JScott). Now however since he was the huge investment by Korean company EXR the line has become “almost couture-like”. He also is a teaching at Hongki University.

Source: CJENMMEDIA@YT + 21_tok

Credit: Edwine via jessjess@H8

Reposted by staff@ygladies.com

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50);"[sCANS] 121220 BLACKJACK NOLZA Official Fanclub Magazine

tbbbz.jpg

b7vlM.jpg

AMJaX.jpg

M0ChA.jpg

kDuF9.jpg

cSj01.jpg

7SA77.jpg

oCsNc.jpg

EQz99.jpg

yKijL.jpg

Ljmjt.jpg

PGMCc.jpg

hichG.jpg

029mu.jpg

VP6Xb.jpg

QV2jr.jpg

2wFNj.jpg

z5RcJ.jpg

kfCzV.jpg

giwoU.jpg

m1m0E.jpg

IIjmO.jpg

PcIpQ.jpg

1cbVU.jpg

86nBe.jpg

C1TGd.jpg

jIjBH.jpg

iNDyI.jpg

Xg35w.jpg

0GidV.jpg

AE087.jpg

IV4SD.jpg

qGA0C.jpg

q2UBJ.jpg

Source: @21rim9zizi

Reuploaded by: xtlover15@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

121220 YG ON AIR me2day update
ygonair_4437724397198128316.jpg
민지가 YG미친들에게 보내는 연말메세지! “YG미친여러분~ 크리스마스도 다가오는데 미리 크리스마스 선물 드립니다! 바로 제 민낯셀카 ^^;;; 감기 조심하시고 2012년 잘 마무리 하시기 바랍니다! 2013년 성인이되는 밍끼도 더욱더 사랑해 주실거~죠!?”

Here’s an early Christmas gift! My fresh selca ^ ^;; Stay healthy & end 2012 well! I become an adult in 2013, you’ll keep loving me, right!?”

TAGS: A rare and sparkly pretty, a ve~ry pretty Miss Minji. It’s heartwarming just seeing it, right?

Source: YG On Air me2dayTranslated by Kristinekwak

Guest dragon-rider

121221 SEAN's twitter update (of CL)
576425_311430735623140_1695507561_n.jpg
CL visited HOLT Children's services.She met Dojoon for the second time and they had great yime together.LOVE4CHILDREN

79c4d7b04b3211e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg
홀트아동복지회 일시보호소에서 CL과 도준이의 두번째 만남. 반갑기도 했지만 아직 부모님을 만나지 못한 도준이가 안스럽기도 한지 바로 뽀뽀를... 도준아 기억해 너는 CL누나에게 두번이나 뽀뽀를
Dojun is happy with CL’s love and CL is happy with the time they spend together. Children are most beautiful when they are loved.

c128e7084b3311e2a4da22000a1f9253_7.jpg
홀트아동복지회 일시보호소 오늘의 커플^^ 도준이와 CL이 커플룩을 입고... 도준와 바지 나중에 CL누나 줄래?
Today’s couple at Holt^^ Dojun wearing a couple look with CL.. Can he give his pants to CL noona in the future?

22bc10f84b3411e2b5c422000a1f9a53_7.jpg
도준이는 CL의 사랑을 받고 있어 행복하고, CL은 도준이와 함께하는 시간이 행복했단다. 아이들은 사랑 받을때 가장 아름답습니다.
CL and Dojun’s 2nd meeting at Holt. Happy to see him again but sad that he hasn’t met parents yet so a kiss..Dojun, remember that you’ve been kissed by CL twice
Source: Sean’s TwitterTranslated by kristinekwak@ygladies.com

[121220] YG On Air me2Day: “Here’s an early Christmas gift! My fresh selca ^ ^;” Bigger picture

0KD2R.jpg

[2NE1] 민지가 YG미친들에게 보내는 연말메세지! “YG미친여러분~ 크리스마스도 다가오는데 미리 크리스마스 선물 드립니다! 바로 제 민낯셀카 ^^;;; 감기 조심하시고 2012년 잘 마무리 하시기 바랍니다! 2013년 성인이되는 밍끼도 더욱더 사랑해 주실거~죠!?” 6 hours ago

민낯인데도 불구하고 반짝반짝 예뻐도 ~ 예쁜 민지양!!! 보기만해도 훈훈해지시나요?

Here’s an early Christmas gift! My fresh selca ^ ^;; Stay healthy & end 2012 well! I become an adult in 2013, you’ll keep loving me, right!?”

TAGS: A rare and sparkly pretty, a ve~ry pretty Miss Minji. It’s heartwarming just seeing it, right?

T/N In the message, Minzy also used the term “죠” which is the high pitched squeal sound that the 2NE1 girls love to do in 2NE1 TV kk. So cute~♥

K-media gushed about the photo reporting:

In the picture, Gong is showing off her flawless skin without wearing any makeup. She looks cold wearing a hood and it drew a lot of attention.

People who saw the picture responded: “She’s so cute.” “Since she is young, she looks prettier without makeup.” “It’s so nice of her taking care of her fans.” “I want 2NE1 to return soon.” “She is becoming an adult.”

2NE1 received the Top 10 at the ’2012 Melon Music Awards,’ which was held on December 14 at the Olympic Park in Seoul.

Source: YG On Air me2day, TV Report

Translated by Kristinekwak@ygladies.com (Tags translation THEEROMAKNAE)

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"121223 DARA for STAR CALL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sources: @21CLOVELY, @sungP00, @littlestone_

Guest dragon-rider

121223 2NE1′s Performance at the 2012 SBS KPOP Concert in Americahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vAwSdpcN-6oCre: Credits: 지 약@YT