Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

article credit LINK 

ThePrincessMan-CorrelationChart-TPM.jpg

Why I watched the Princess' Man?

Love can happen to anyone, even to the son & daughter of two enemies.

Although I already know that this sageuk drama will have a sad ending, however, I’m so excited to see Moon Chae Won’s comeback in a sageuk drama as I love her in Painter of the Wind. I haven’t seen Park Si Hoo’s drama yet, however, many people have commented that his portrayal in Queen of Reversal was amazingly great, so I will be rooting for him too.

Honestly, I can’t continue watching any drama if I don’t feel the chemistry & connection between the main lead actor & actress. Even if the storyline is good. For the first few episodes, I won’t judge their chemistry, however, if after 5 or 6 episodes I don’t feel any chemistry, I will stop watching the drama.

By looking at the first few still images of Kim Seung Yoo & Se Ryeong couple, I think they’re perfect for each other!

And they proved me right! I love them in the Princess’ Man.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit article LINK

2014.06.16     12:02     News report

Hallyu star Park Si Hoo to star in chocolate advertisement aimed at China and Japan

Park Si Hoo has signed on to launch a new confectionary brand.  He will be the star model for a “Star Chocolate” advertisement aimed mainly at markets in China and Japan.

A variety of ads and photos will feature Park Si Hoo as the new attraction to showcase these new confectionery products.

Apart from the domestic market, the products will be launched in the largest commodity market of China as well as Japan and other Asian markets.

Park Si Hoo is immensely popular in China where his SBS drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” was recently broadcast and started a craze.  He has a leading role in the new Chinese movie “Scent”, and his every visit to China attracted thousands of fans at the airport.  He has also won the “Male God of Korea” contest as well as topping other voting polls in China.

Park Si Hoo was featured in more than 20 Japanese magazines in the first half of this year, appearing on the cover of many.  His “The Princess’s Man” and “Cheongdam-dong Alice” are broadcasting simultaneously which will further enhance his popularity.

Park Si Hoo’s agency Hoo Factory said: “Thanks to the love of fans in China and Japan which led to this opportunity to do product advertising.  We are well aware of the sense of responsibility which comes with this ‘sharing activity’.”

Park Si Hoo’s Chinese movie “Scent” is scheduled to be released in the summer, and meanwhile he will be going to China for a photo shoot on June 19, 2013.

Thank for the liking mama ..look like you change your avatar too ..nice one,just add one nice giff for you from tumblrj
                                                                   tumblr_lt0xqs8YMS1qag92io7_r1_250_zps9c0And an oldnice picture, from the princes man facebook                              dbb20034-e1a4-4df8-b08a-dd2e89a49338_zps 

Article from http;//parksihoo4u.com/2014/17/psh-news-from-weibo 

An announcement on Weibo from the “Scent” official website:

# Movie “Scent” # “Message”: Lead actor of “Scent” Park Si Hoo will be coming to Beijing on June 19.  Main purpose of trip is to do dubbing and shoot posters for movie, as well as photos shoots for covers and inside pages of many leading magazines and newspapers.  We took into consideration Park Si Hoo’s heavy workload, which was why we did not announce his trip immediately, for which we hope for fans’ understanding!  P.S.: In August “Scent” meeting in 10 major cities will start.

Well ..well ..the news of their next or upcoming projects came out at the same week, ha ..ha ..so happy to read that. If LSG accept the offer, I guess the fastest time to them shoot the movie is around the 3th weeks of July. Waiting eagerly for the projects of both...fighting...

@fazayo ..... july till the end of the year will be busy months for them

Lee Seung-gi to debut on screen with 'Woman of 3 Men'
The Korea Herald - Jun 18, 2014

Directed by Park Jin-pyo, the rom-com will follow the story of three male friends who happen to fall in love with the same woman, who works as a TV weather forecaster, played by Korean actress Moon Chae-won. The filming is set to kick off sometime in July

credit to this LINK

Mama @mdnora I think you're right ..I guess that why they are taking a rest or probably making preparation for their next projects

mdnora said:

Will Lee Seung Gi Reunite With Moon Chae Won?
KDramaStars - Jun 19, 2014

Moon Chae Won last appeared in a film in 2011. Since starring in the film "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon," she has focused on dramas. She had roles in "Painter of the Wind," "Nice Guy" and "Good Doctor." In "Good Doctor," she played the doctor who won Joo ... 

credit to this LINK

why was her drama the princess' man left out?

There was another article about MCW and LSG 
Lee Seung-Gi and Moon Chae-Won up for rom-com reunion
from http://www.dramabeans.com/author/girlfriday/

Aw, I really adore this pairing and I hope they sign on to make a comeback. Lee Seung-gi(You’re All Surrounded) is currently in talks to star in his first movie, which just so happens to be the romantic comedy that’s had Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor) attached since earlier this year. They were co-stars in 2009′s Brilliant Legacy, where Moon Chae-won poured her heart out for her one-sided Seung-gi love. This time, the tables will be turned (muahaha) and he’ll be one of three guys who are all vying for her heart.

The movie, called Three Men’s Woman, is about a group of friends who all fall for the same girl. That sounds like a disaster but thankfully the movie promises to be a comedy, which I hope means we can come out of this with bromances intact. Moon Chae-won plays a quirky character, described as a unique individual with devilish charm who wins the affection of three men at once. She’s a star weather caster and she meets each of them separately by chance, setting three friends’ hearts aflutter for the same girl without knowing it.

At the helm is director Park Jin-pyo (Accomplice, You’re My Sunshine, Closer to Heaven), and producing is Popcorn Film (No Breathing, Kkang-chulie, Hwanghae/The Yellow Sea). Most sources say that Moon Chae-won has confirmed the role, while Lee Seung-gi is just considering. Meanwhile he’s knee-deep in shoots for his current drama amidst injuries no less, so I don’t know if the timeline for this project is realistic, but I want them to do it. I mean, if there was ever a year to get on the reunion bandwagon, this is it.

Once it finalizes casting, Three Men’s Woman starts shooting in July.

The article is very good..too bad the fan wars really bad. All the actor/actress mention in there are good friends ..wonder why so many people hate and wrote a bad comment to each others just because they like different actor/actress?. For me everybody has her/his bad and good thing ..no one perfect..not even MCW,other actors/actresses and also PSH..and off course me too. As long as they can work together, it should be find I guess.

Archived